The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
This coming Sunday, the Simpsons will be going to Canada... again (for, what, the third time now?) and Lucas Meyers of Toronto's CFRB News Talk 1010 AM will be voicing Justin Trudeau.

I guess it'll be another "Prime Minister Drama Teacher good/Orange man bad" gag like the ending of that "Peter Griffin goes to the White House" episode of Family Guy.

Glad I couldn't help

Now with edge anime avatar
kiwifarms.net
This coming Sunday, the Simpsons will be going to Canada... again (for, what, the third time now?) and Lucas Meyers of Toronto's CFRB News Talk 1010 AM will be voicing Justin Trudeau.

I guess it'll be another "Prime Minister Drama Teacher good/Orange man bad" gag like the ending of that "Peter Griffin goes to the White House" episode of Family Guy.
That because the Right Honourable Goodhair does politics differently from the Bad Orange Man. He wouldn't and doesn't break major electoral promises, keep helping odious regimes with their odious wars, take vacations on the private islands of rich people, smear the reputation of a judge to help control a scandal, and most of all, he would never pressure the Attorney-General into not prosecuting a political important corporation for corruption and continue to try and cover it all up in the most asinine and ham-fisted way possible. He's not the spoiled spawn of the rich grandfather and father; he's a deep thinker and honest dealer.

PS: Have any of the episodes with Canada been remotely good? I only saw one or two, and from what I remember, it was dire.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
From the episode set at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, I liked the gag with Bart Simpson creating a mascot for the then-upcoming Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics by cutting a picture of Homer in half, turning the bottom half of his face upside down, adding eyes, and naming him "Fatov". I don't remember much else from that episode.

What was the first one? I think either Bart or Lisa was in love with the child of an actor who shot movies in Toronto or something like that? I remember "Paramountie Studios" and not much else either.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
From the episode set at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, I liked the gag with Bart Simpson creating a mascot for the then-upcoming Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics by cutting a picture of Homer in half, turning the bottom half of his face upside down, adding eyes, and naming him "Fatov". I don't remember much else from that episode.

What was the first one? I think either Bart or Lisa was in love with the child of an actor who shot movies in Toronto or something like that? I remember "Paramountie Studios" and not much else either.
I'm not sure but the first one was when Homer and his dad along with Apu and Flanders smuggled drugs from Canada.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What creeps me out about the fox/Disney thing. I thought for about 20 years ago they were kinda own by each other when Fox family cable station was bought by Disney. I also a survey a few years back on the Disney website they said something about The Simpsons before they even did the merge.
I recall Disney and Fox being able to play nice enough together for Alien to be in the Great Movie Ride.

• Informative
Reactions: Quijibo69

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino