The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the hell does combining two classic Simpsons scenes make everything so funny? It's so effective.
It's so silly too! The best is when the entire crowd at Lollapalooza is licking their lips.

I'm surprised that the scene with the Shelbyville dad eating the lemon didn't appear to be honest.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
It's so silly too! The best is when the entire crowd at Lollapalooza is licking their lips.

I'm surprised that the scene with the Shelbyville dad eating the lemon didn't appear to be honest.
"And with that, a mighty cheer went up from the heroes of Shelbyville. They had banished the awful lemon tree forever, because it was haunted. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of LIVER AND ONION juice."

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Last night's episode was so crappy and unmemorable, I forgot to make a "review" of it last night. Here's what happens:

• Marge makes a store out of healing crystals after Burns cuts the child healthcare. Easy alternative, no satire here. It's rather basic.
  • Callback to one of Season 11's best, Brother's Little Helper, where Bart for some reason apparently still takes the ADHD Focusyn medicine despite its proven ineffectiveness within that episode.
  • Megan Amram wrote this one.
  • Midway the conflict switches to Marge eventually being in competition with some new-age store owner named Piper Paisley voiced by Jenny Slate, who only briefly appears for a few minutes.
  • Continuity, Flanders is still Bart's teacher.
  • The conflict also switches to Lisa trying to figure out if Bart achieving at school is based on the crystals or him cheating....which it is him cheating, but it's weird, because everyone else had a positive benefit from the crystals for some reason and shit...and you'd think the crystals would kind of make some sort of disease or whatnot, instead of having them conclude with everyone throwing the crystals back at Marge because they apparently didn't have some sort of benefit, but I'm thinking way too deep into this shit.
No, How Do You Do, Fellow Kids moments. This one was pretty unmemorable. Last episode should've been the season finale.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last night's episode was so crappy and unmemorable, I forgot to make a "review" of it last night. Here's what happens:

• Marge makes a store out of healing crystals after Burns cuts the child healthcare. Easy alternative, no satire here. It's rather basic.
  • Callback to one of Season 11's best, Brother's Little Helper, where Bart for some reason apparently still takes the ADHD Focusyn medicine despite its proven ineffectiveness within that episode.
  • Midway the conflict switches to Marge eventually being in competition with some new-age store owner named Piper Paisley voiced by Jenny Slate, who only briefly appears for a few minutes.
  • The conflict also switches to Lisa trying to figure out if Bart achieving at school is based on the crystals or him cheating....which it is him cheating, but it's weird, because everyone else had a positive benefit from the crystals for some reason and shit...and you'd think the crystals would kind of make some sort of disease or whatnot, instead of having them conclude with everyone throwing the crystals back at Marge because they apparently didn't have some sort of benefit, but I'm thinking way too deep into this shit.
No, How Do You Do, Fellow Kids moments. This one was pretty unmemorable. Last episode should've been the season finale.
It sounds like they have a RNG generating plotlines for them at this point.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino