The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

oh god

they even want thunberg on here
The cartoon, well known for its high-profile guest spots, also wants to get teen eco-warrior Greta Thunberg to voice her own character to bond with Bart Simpson’s sister, Lisa, the report says.
Well, I didn't have to read the article to tell the Simpson's writers wanted to revisit the same plot to that horrible Lady Gaga episode, only this time with Greta. You can guess what route they're going to take by who the victor actor(s) are and what episode it is.

I could imagine they'll have "Simpsonfied" Greta visit Springfield to give a speech on climate change after Lisa invites her and how Springfield is the worst city in America when it comes to tackling climate change, because Lisa Simpson is the sole resident who recycles, protests nuclear power and is vegan. This way both characters can bond while vilifying everyone else in the series for not being climate change activists.

Uncanny Valley

I think the survivors would envy the dead!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I didn't have to read the article to tell the Simpson's writers wanted to revisit the same plot to that horrible Lady Gaga episode, only this time with Greta. You can guess what route they're going to take by who the victor actor(s) are and what episode it is.

I could imagine they'll have "Simpsonfied" Greta visit Springfield to give a speech on climate change after Lisa invites her and how Springfield is the worst city in America when it comes to tackling climate change, because Lisa Simpson is the sole resident who recycles, protests nuclear power and is vegan. This way both characters can bond while vilifying everyone else in the series for not being climate change activists.
watch as Springfield resisdents do awful over-the-top garbage while the show treats it as shit that irl people actually do.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Remember when guests were lampooned, or used to play some amazing one shot characters?
Selling out isn't the right term for this.
"Selling out" implies some form of self awareness.
The Simpsons just un-ironically became what it used to mock.
That's how you get what will no doubt be an utterly and disturbingly uncritical and adoring appearance by Saint Greta.
It's also how you get that taking it up the ass in the name of corporate synergy MCU tribute/blow job/"parody" that got posted a few pages back.
It's as farcical as it is depressing.

Tags
None