The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I didn't have to read the article to tell the Simpson's writers wanted to revisit the same plot to that horrible Lady Gaga episode, only this time with Greta. You can guess what route they're going to take by who the victor actor(s) are and what episode it is.

I could imagine they'll have "Simpsonfied" Greta visit Springfield to give a speech on climate change after Lisa invites her and how Springfield is the worst city in America when it comes to tackling climate change, because Lisa Simpson is the sole resident who recycles, protests nuclear power and is vegan. This way both characters can bond while vilifying everyone else in the series for not being climate change activists.
Simpsonoganda.

Reactions: Tootsie Bear

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Remember when guests were lampooned, or used to play some amazing one shot characters?
Remember when John Waters played a gay guy who worked at a collectibles store? Or when Glenn Close voiced Homer's mother Mona? Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob. How about when Michelle Pfieffer voiced Homer's co-worker Mindy Simmons? Or when Patrick Stewart played the leader of the Masons... I mean Stonecutters.

Of course, they did sometimes portray celebrities as themselves, but they almost always played it up. Like Michael Jackson's appearance where he plays a mental patient who merely believes he's Michael Jackson. That was fucking great.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could imagine they'll have "Simpsonfied" Greta visit Springfield to give a speech on climate change after Lisa invites her and how Springfield is the worst city in America when it comes to tackling climate change, because Lisa Simpson is the sole resident who recycles, protests nuclear power and is vegan. This way both characters can bond while vilifying everyone else in the series for not being climate change activists.
And then they'll fuck each other and it'll look like necrophiliac sex.

2020Suicide

kiwifarms.net
Remember when guests were lampooned, or used to play some amazing one shot characters?
If they had actually Simpsons fans on the writing staff, they would bring Greta back but just have her be Eliza from "The Day the Violence Died" and the episode would basically be one of those "Simpsons go to X" episodes except we're seeing it from the viewpoint of the place the family visits.

Jozef

kiwifarms.net
a Simpsons episode with Greta? I might actually watch that just to see how ridiculously bad it is, even though I haven't watched the Simpsons in a few years.

if South Park did an episode with Greta, I would picture them depicting her as a puppet, you know, a literal version of what she is in real life.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a Simpsons episode with Greta? I might actually watch that just to see how ridiculously bad it is, even though I haven't watched the Simpsons in a few years.

if South Park did an episode with Greta, I would picture them depicting her as a puppet, you know, a literal version of what she is in real life.
If I did Spitting Image that's how I'd portray her. Like an obvious puppet amongst the foam ones.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bitching from the "public" over that would never end!

If I did Spitting Image that's how I'd portray her. Like an obvious puppet amongst the foam ones.
She'd have to be the cheapest looking ventriloquial figure with a cut-out mouth!

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
God, it'll be like Trash of the Titans, but instead of U2 being dicks to Homer or Steve Martin telling Springfield they're screwed with their garbage situation due to Homer's literal song and dance idiocy, we're going to get pre-teen enviro-angst from Lisa and Greta being on the same pedistal as Lady Gaga was.

And I'm scared.

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch In Tremorton
kiwifarms.net
You know what I remember? The Simpsons: Cartoon Studio. I used to have the game way back when I was a kid and spent way too much time making autistic little Simpsons cartoons, half of which would probably make better episodes than what they're putting out these days.
Ahhh, the 90s. How I miss you. :heart-empty:
I think I've seen a couple Simpsons r34 gifs that used assets from that software.

Tags
None