The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

Ponchik

Death.
kiwifarms.net
Not completely related to the Simpsons, but Matt Groening makes his social media debut to post some TDS.
Archive:
View attachment 1700640
WTF bro I thought the real Matt Groaning was already on twitter.com
gr.png

Pickle Dick

NO MALARKEY!
kiwifarms.net
S̶e̶n̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶o̶l̶e̶ Vice President Biden, why should people vote for you instead of P̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶n̶t̶o̶n̶ President Trump?

Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
S̶e̶n̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶o̶l̶e̶ Vice President Biden, why should people vote for you instead of P̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶n̶t̶o̶n̶ President Trump?

It really doesn't matter that much if I'm honest, I'm just in it because the big hats at the DNC told me to do it, seems they have something called a Kamala that they want to use, but something about 'no-one likes her' kept coming up!

FriendlyPrimarina

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking recently about the scene with the poisoned eclair. Now, let me preface this by saying I know next to nothing about chemistry. Anyway, I always thought it was silly that it exploded when it hit the gruel but then, the chef claims that it's over 1 million Calories. Can any chemistry kiwis tell me: if you could somehow make an eclair that could have that much energy, and the gruel strongly reacted with the cream/butter/whatever, could it explode like that?

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking recently about the scene with the poisoned eclair. Now, let me preface this by saying I know next to nothing about chemistry. Anyway, I always thought it was silly that it exploded when it hit the gruel but then, the chef claims that it's over 1 million Calories. Can any chemistry kiwis tell me: if you could somehow make an eclair that could have that much energy, and the gruel strongly reacted with the cream/butter/whatever, could it explode like that?
I know nothing about Chemistry, I only passed it in College because a friend of mine had taken the class, but flunked out, and gave me all her notes. For the record I passed and she still flunked out a second time. I do have Google-fu though and according to Google 1 calorie is equal to 4.2 joules so that eclair was equal to 4,200,000 joules or 4.2 megajoules. According to Wikipedia a single stick of dynamite produces enough energy equal to 1 megajoule, therefore that eclair exploded with the force of 4.2 sticks of dynamite. One stick of dynamite weighs 190 grams so 4.2 sticks equals 798 grams which translates to 0.798 kilograms of dynamite. This video I found shows a Sweed using 3 kilos of dynamite to destroy a porta-potty, a building a little smaller than Hans Molemans stand.

Based on the calculated energy found in the eclair and based on the amount of dynamite needed to destroy a porta-potty, I conclude that Molemans gruel stand would be damaged by the eclair and collapse but would not become a smoking crater in the ground, just a pile of singed wood. Maybe the poison or the gruel gave the eclair the extra kick it needed to blowup Molemans stand. I await my autism ratings with pride.

Uncanny Valley

I'm not sick, but I'm not well
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your cable TV is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered, and useless.

...Well I'll be...

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Poor Snowball II always deserved better :(
I had a Cat named Snowball, she died, she died.
Mom said she was sleeping, she lied, she lied.
Why, oh, why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that Chrysler hit me instead?

I had a Hamster named Snuffy, he died...

I like how in the Stampy episode Snowball II and SLH teach themselves to walk and talk, and still get ignored.