The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
atm it's s7e8 the one where homer's mom comes back
Harry Morgan as Bill Gannon on The Simpsons still weirds me out
edit-
"she destroyed seventy mosques! and her name is Lisa, too!"

Last edited:

UnKillShredDur

Black Deaths Matter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Little Barrie - Better Call Saul Main Theme
saul.jpg

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
I can't help but wonder if Lionel's last appearance as a real estate agent was meant to be the start of giving the character new jobs. He'd been the lawyer character for like seven years at the time and the joke about him being a lousy lawyer was kind of running its course.
I'll admit, that might've been interesting, but of course, Phil Hartman was murdered, and instead they created Lindsey Naegle to fill the generic sleazy businessman (or businesswoman, in this case) role.

horrorfan89

Linda you asshole!
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit, that might've been interesting, but of course, Phil Hartman was murdered, and instead they created Lindsey Naegle to fill the generic sleazy businessman (or businesswoman, in this case) role.
didn't lindsay naegle predate hutz though? did she only start appearing after hartman died? iircc her first "proto" apperance was as one of the dancers at the mason derrière alongside cookie kwan. funny how they both started out as background models for showgirls and then became fully flesh out characters

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
didn't lindsay naegle predate hutz though? did she only start appearing after hartman died? iircc her first "proto" apperance was as one of the dancers at the mason derrière alongside cookie kwan. funny how they both started out as background models for showgirls and then became fully flesh out characters
Her first formal appearance was in the Itchy and Scratchy and Poochy show which aired in 1997. Hartman was murdered in 1998.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
Hartman's death was one of the few celebrity deaths to really shock and affect me. He was the very last person you would think of becoming a murder victim. He was a nice guy and lived a clean life. It's a pity he had such shitty taste in women.
I also hated how some media and celebs like Mike Meyers showed some sympathy for his abusive wife. You would never see that if a man mudered his wife.

drtoboggan

Sonic Jew
kiwifarms.net
I always liked Homer singing Satan You’re My Lady, Stick Me With Your Pitchfork Thing. Other than that I have no use for new Simpsons episodes.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hartman even appeared on Pee-wee's Playhouse as a sailor.
connecting him to Pee-Wee doesn't help the case he was a good guy
everybody knows the theater events but it's largely overlooked that Pee-Wee skirted cp charges because it was grandfathered-in "art nudes" from before 190X or whatever