The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Dwight Frye

*Laughs in Renfield*
kiwifarms.net
Santana - Black Magic Woman

1F6E0A0C-7B3A-4975-8D15-CA2FFF0ADEFD.jpeg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that episode where Jack Lalane was in it was on
one time a billion years ago before he was dead I was doing important button pushing tech shit for radio and needed to call Jack Lallane on the phone for Show. I got Mrs Lalane and she was all "oh, hold on, Jack's on the treadmill, I'll go get him"
I have no idea if this was some elaborate kayfabe The Lalalanenne Dynasty just kept up or what but I want to believe