The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Syaoran Li

Spooky Vampire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Loretta Lynn - Don't Come Home A Drinkin' (With Lovin' On Your Mind)
homer drunk.jpg

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

I'm sorry my fellow Kiwis.
My god this episode is trash. It's another episode that changes the past lives of characters and many of the characters act like they were teenagers or in their 20s rather than grown adults. The singing is also pretty bad and it's meant to force connections to stuff that felt really out of nowhere

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
My god this episode is trash. It's another episode that changes the past lives of characters and many of the characters act like they were teenagers or in their 20s rather than grown adults. The singing is also pretty bad and it's meant to force connections to stuff that felt really out of nowhere
Right. It's basically Marge's version of Homer as a teen in the 90's and playing in a Nirvana cover band. This time, however, we're forced to hear how Marge is a theater girl as if she's Sue from the Middle and we're forced to watch it!

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
Maybe off topic, but the new voice actor for Family Guy's Cleveland is a solid replacement.

I say that since Carl and Hibbert now sound so jarring that I'm astounded at how poorly directed the actors are.
Yeah, I'd say casting and direction were the issue. For Cleveland, Seth and company hired some YouTuber who showed he can do a perfect impersonation of the voice. Seriously, when I first saw a clip on YouTube, I couldn't tell the difference, and if I didn't know about the switch and still watched Family Guy, then I would've never guessed that wasn't Mike Henry anymore.

On the other hand, the people they got for those Simpsons characters rarely sound like they're even trying to sound like the people they replaced, like they're being told not to sound "white" or some shit.