The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never mind Poochie, Im amazed they haven't brought back Springfields Greatest Evil Genius View attachment 2596805On your way out, if you wanna kill somebody, it would help me a lot.
It's too hard to imagine him doing something to Springfield directly since Homer lives there. He seemed to genuinely care about Homer and consider him something of a friend. You don't give someone an entire NFL team worth millions of dollars if you don't like them a helluva lot.
All Homer would have to do is ask him to please not destroy Springfield, or at least give them a day or two to move the town 5 miles down the road again.

And if we go bigger, we know he's into world domination given that he actively seized the entire east coast. How the fuck are you going to make that look like a bad thing? If he plans to treat his conquered citizenry anything like he treats his employees then as far as most people are concerned he can take this shit over with our blessing.

Hank Scorpio is a subversion of the evil super-genius ala James Bond films. Whereas most of those villains are overtly malevolent to almost everyone and treat their henchmen as disposable (even killing them for failure or disobedience), Hank is affable, outgoing, and seems like the sort of dude who would take the death of even his low level nameless henchmen personally and make it a point to avenge them.

Yeah, too hard to make him a legitimate villain in the eyes of anyone who ever saw the episode You Only Move Twice.

Also, here's a painting of that iconic scene that I found.
leonid-loginov-.jpg

Hazel Motes

"I can smell the sin on your breath"
kiwifarms.net
So finally we're all in agreement:

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people...
...under the supervision of the reverse vampires...
...are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

We're through the looking glass here, people.

Last edited:

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
So finally we're all in agreement:

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people...
...under the supervision of the reverse vampires...
...are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

We're through the looking glass here, people.
the virgin Alex jones VS the CHAD millhouse Mussolini Van Houten.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It's that special time of the year again boys and ghouls! When the Simpson creators force out another season of The Simpsons! What? You already knew about the new season? Well, here's the latest trailer for The Treehouse of Horror:
Not going to lie the trailer was at least interesting and creative with what they did with the animation, which is more than I can say for Nu-Simpsons