The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Secret Agent Man - Johnny Rivers
1633780030699.jpeg

"Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow."

Quijibo69

Da Merge
kiwifarms.net
How do they keep hitting new lows?!
I bet the episode is co-wrote by Deviant Art.

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
Whatever you do, DON'T, for the love of God, DON'T look at that last picture in the link.

And you're doing it anyway. That's what I get for tempting fates. And before you post it to this page like I know you fucking will, just know that I gave you a fair warning.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Insulting Moz for no reason except leftie clout and now an episode based on HAES?

Fucking Hell, either the writers are TRYING to kill the show off or the room is just that filled with Lisas that it's a lost cause and should be declared a lolcow show.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
Whatever you do, DON'T, for the love of God, DON'T look at that last picture in the link.

And you're doing it anyway. That's what I get for tempting fates. And before you post it to this page like I know you fucking will, just know that I gave you a fair warning.
I’ve already seen that picture but I promise not to post it.
I will say PATTY AND SELMA WITH GUNTS though.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
The fudge! How'd I missed this one? Thanks for the update fellow Kiwi. Well, unfortunately the Simpsons missed another episode for their Treehouse of Horror special because these images look terrifying.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
The fudge! How'd I missed this one? Thanks for the update fellow Kiwi. Well, unfortunately the Simpsons missed another episode for their Treehouse of Horror special because these images look terrifying.
I only know about it because I saw a thread on /co/ with that fucking gunt picture as the OP image. And everyone else was cooming, of course.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Why do I feel the person discussed in this video helped write this shit

But seriously why

Idiot Asshole

kiwifarms.net
lisa's belly.png

Bart gets swole

Friendly Primarina

50% more friendly than the average Primarina
kiwifarms.net

The only reason I'm not is because the site fucking up with copy/paste, and I don't want that shit on my disks.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Lisa pregnant or just fat? I'm leaning towards it being a body positivity episode if only because I don't think modern Simpsons has it in them to be edgy enough for option 1.