The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
Is Lisa pregnant or just fat? I'm leaning towards it being a body positivity episode if only because I don't think modern Simpsons has it in them to be edgy enough for option 1.
That, plus the images showing off waaaay too much of Patty and Selma mean it's certainly going to be "fat=good" bullshit.

(And look at my avatar and name; what does that tell you about what I really feel about that? Powerlevelling, I know, but still...)

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
That episode wasn't very good either.
The only thing you can kinda give it credit for is it was rather accurate in portraying Lisa's descent into anorexia, and they address how it's not something that magically goes away in 22 minutes but is a long and difficult road to recovery.

Mine you that credit is undermined since the problem was never brought up again after that episode and I doubt even this one written so many years later will remember it

KVenus

"Murder", she wrote.
kiwifarms.net
Is Lisa pregnant or just fat? I'm leaning towards it being a body positivity episode if only because I don't think modern Simpsons has it in them to be edgy enough for option 1.

I'm really scared about the "Bart gets swole" subplot. Thank God, there haven't been any leaked images of the sort.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn’t even look fat. She look like she just swallowed a pumpkin whole.
To be fair, most of the fatties in The Simpsons look like they swallowed a pumpkin whole. With the exception of Patty and Selma (whose fat tends to get drawn in detail for dramatic effect), most fat people are just stylized orbs.

I think the bigger issue, beyond just Lisa being fat/pregnant, is why the hell would she suddenly betray decades of character-building and become buddies with Patty and Selma?!

But Lisa's always had a bit of a progressive trendwhore streak to her, being willing to put good sense and loyalty to her principles aside, just for the sake of some passingly popular, flash-in-the-pan leftwing activism. So I think it's entirely possible that Lisa would team up with her aunts and become a whale-rights advocate, at least for a half-hour.

Last edited:

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Zombie Simpsons:
LMAO Bart is a FAT FUCK FOR EATING TOO MUCH JUNK FOOD HE HAD A HEART ATTACK STOP SHOVELING FOOD IN YOUR MOUTHS AMERIFATS.
>2021 Zombie Simpsons
Lisa can be a little chubby there's HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE!

Who and WHY is anyone still watching this horrible product? I've been hating how bad The Simpsons has gotten for two decades now. And now we've reached a new low where I can look back at episodes that I still think are shit but at least respect them for telling hard truths.

I'd say it can't get much worse but I'm guessing they can give a classic character a sex change just to grab more LGBT Brownie Points.

Last edited:

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my money is on moe
I was actually thinking about it and since I'm confident that I am as talented as a Modern Day Simpsons writer I can write a pitch that the producers would accept. On this very special episode of The Simpsons:

Grand-Transparent (get it? It references that shitty LGBT Drama that ended up cancelling itself because they fired their star Jeffrey Tambour)

Act 1 Homer goes to visit his father and Abe announces that he's decided to come out as a Transwoman. [Writer's note: This actually fits with the show continuity because 90s Simpsons joked multiple times that Abe had a homosexual-crossdressing history. And of course Abe once pulled out a card finding out he was the President of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance.] Homer is shocked by this news. Abe explains that he's always felt he was a woman born in a man's body but for the most part held this secret because when he was serving in Vietnam (don't forget that floating timeline because the surviving WW2 Veterans are in their late 90s now) society and the government were not tolerant of the LGBT. Abe reveals that he married Mona Simpson to try to live the expected normal life but a factor that led to the marriage falling apart was that Abe could not maintain being the lover he needed to be. [Writer's note: Maybe we can throw in a joke that Mona wasn't into Pegging?] Homer is confused and upset, and at our dramatic climax Homer says "I love you, but I don't ever want to see you again if you're now going to be a woman, because you are my Dad and that's how I want to remember you as."

Act 2 Homer tells Marge what happened and Marge understands that this is upsetting to him but says it's not right to do to Abe and Homer himself will live to regret it. Homer says he knows that but this is all so weird for him. Then our hero and the greatest moral character to ever exist Lisa Simpson jumps out "Dad, there is NOTHING WEIRD with being Transgender. Many cultures including including the Indigenous Americans recognized there being a third gender. Polynesians called them Mahu!" Homer knowing he's wrong decides to go on a long walk and during this walk he starts to remember child and teen memories and with his new insight he realizes how Abe struggled with acting as a cishet male.

Act 3 Homer arrives back at home and discovers that Marge invited Abe (now referred to as Abby) Simpson for dinner. Homer is upset by this but politely sits down. Abby Simpson is with her new boyfriend Elijah, an older charming black man (Hey Showrunner Al Jean, with this addition we can hire another Black Person to the cast for diversity!). As the scene progresses Homer starts to realize that Abby is happier than she ever was as living life as a man. Everyone is happy! Homer then drives Abby Simpson and Elijah home, the story finishes with Homer saying "I will always remember you as my Dad. From here on out though I will always love you as my Mother." They hug, the end.

Lisa then appears, "Thank you for watching this episode. Transgender Rights are Human Rights. TERFS ARE SCUM!"

If you are a Verified Twitter user & apart of the LGBT please contact me at cardenio@aol.com I will write a full script for you for $1000 which you can then send to The Simpsons producers. If you then start a giant autistic hoopla on Twitter I am certain that The Simpsons writers will be forced to produce this script into a full episode.

Last edited:

Spud Stacker

I Am A Potato
kiwifarms.net
So after three decades of "LOL FATTY FATTY FAT FAT" being the standard joke used in every episode about homer and around about 50% of the rest of the adult cast at some point, not to mention characters like Uter and Wiggum who were pretty much entirely based around fat jokes, the simpsons are now pulling a "MUH BODY POSITIVITY! MUH HEALTHY AT EVERY MUH SIZE!" plotline about how evil and nasty and bigoted fat jokes are.

Also dis u current-year simpsons?

An entire episode solely and specifically about how pathetic and disgusting and stupid the "fat is healthy and beautiful n sheeit" movement is and how unworthy they are of support or sympathy*.....and now ya pulling this?

*Please note that despite this description the episode is as absolute fucking unfunny garbage as anything other post-zombie simpsons episode

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So after three decades of "LOL FATTY FATTY FAT FAT" being the standard joke used in every episode about homer and around about 50% of the rest of the adult cast at some point, not to mention characters like Uter and Wiggum who were pretty much entirely based around fat jokes, the simpsons are now pulling a "MUH BODY POSITIVITY! MUH HEALTHY AT EVERY MUH SIZE!" plotline about how evil and nasty and bigoted fat jokes are.

Also dis u current-year simpsons?
View attachment 2628125
An entire episode solely and specifically about how pathetic and disgusting and stupid the "fat is healthy and beautiful n sheeit" movement is and how unworthy they are of support or sympathy*.....and now ya pulling this?

*Please note that despite this description the episode is as absolute fucking unfunny garbage as anything other post-zombie simpsons episode
You know the one thing in this scene that gave me a mild chuckle was the Funeral Home director bringing out 3 urns. But then they had to pull a Family Guy lazy writer's technique of drawing out a joke as long as possible to fill time.

When I've sat thru a Simpson's episode made in the last 3 or so years the most notable change is that they clearly try to waste as much time as possible to fill up the 21 minute episode length. The modern writers of the Simpsons know the show is awful and they do the minimum. Which is why I truly believe I could be a modern Simpsons writer because I'm not funny either and my work ethic is trash.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Zombie Simpsons:
LMAO Bart is a FAT FUCK FOR EATING TOO MUCH JUNK FOOD HE HAD A HEART ATTACK STOP SHOVELING FOOD IN YOUR MOUTHS AMERIFATS.
>2021 Zombie Simpsons
Lisa can be a little chubby there's HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE!

Who and WHY is anyone still watching this horrible product? I've been hating how bad The Simpsons has gotten for two decades now. And now we've reached a new low where I can look back at episodes that I still think are shit but at least respect them for telling hard truths.

I'd say it can't get much worse but I'm guessing they can give a classic character a sex change just to grab more LGBT Brownie Points.
Okay, I laughed when Homer said "Do the Bartman!"