The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

ditto

Don't worry about it
kiwifarms.net
Banksy's spiel about Western entertainment properties utilising Third World sweatshops has been done extensively by The Simpsons themselves.

779227.jpg

"I'm here live in Korea to give you a first-hand look at how American cartoons are made."

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think everyone working on the show silently hates it, with the possible exception of AL Jean

I'm not even sure if Al Jean even likes it anymore. IIRC, he openly said he'd consider actually ending the show once they got past the thirtieth season and then the Disney buyout happened.

Al Jean is doing the show for no reason other than sheer unfiltered spite.

When you get down to the root of the issue, Zombie Simpsons is all just one colossal ragepost in TV form and stretched out over twenty years.

The Silver Age of Mike Scully was at least enjoyable in a goofball sort of way and I'll defend Seasons 9-12 any day of the week. Even the awkward "middle years" of the early-mid 2000's that were after Season 12 but before the movie were more mediocre than bad and you still had a few guys like Swartzwelder who hung in there for a few more years.

He's still assmad at people who trashed the show on fucking usenet

Pretty much this. At this point, Al Jean is continuing the show purely to "own da nerds". Said nerds were on Usenet in the 90's and likely don't even watch the show anymore or even know who he is.

It's every bit as autistic as it sounds.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earlier I heard an outdoor performance of that "wasted away in Magaritaville" song at some restaurant, and for a moment I wondered if Jimmy Buffett really "uncooly charges people to cover".

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know how The Simpsons used to poke fun at Fox all the time?

How does Zombie Simps refer to Di$ney since the takeover?