The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh, it got taken down?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8a1404185a48808c7cd00c6b2b597c705a25f6c9&dn=Homer%20Can%27t%20Let%20Her%20Go%20_%20Full%20Episode-GlqQr_VNShE.mp4

Attachments

• Homer Can't Let Her Go _ Full Episode-GlqQr_VNShE.mp4.torrent
    12.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Homer Can't Let Her Go _ Full Episode-GlqQr_VNShE.mp4
    80.9 MB · Views: 0

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kif, if there's one thing I don't need, it's your I-don't-think-that's-wise attitude. :smug:

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna say I'm rather disgusted that Merriam Webster (at least online) has added Embiggen into their dictionary.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/embiggen

You ruin the joke, it's not supposed to be a word DAMNIT. I don't care that you marked it as informal.
They've been doing shit like this for a while to be hip with the crowd and to adhere to the "language always changes!!" bullshit. If it always changes, what's the point in having a dictionary? Their use of it implies that it has no point altogether, it's stupid.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
God he eats like a pig!

Nah, pigs tend to chew. I’d say he eats more like a duck

BDE751D4-AC15-446E-8AA6-5B14E6C734A8.gif

UnKillShredDur

Tonight I dine on turtle soup... In California.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna say I'm rather disgusted that Merriam Webster (at least online) has added Embiggen into their dictionary.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/embiggen

You ruin the joke, it's not supposed to be a word DAMNIT. I don't care that you marked it as informal.
Is "Homer" in the dictionary yet?
download.jpg

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even sure if Al Jean even likes it anymore. IIRC, he openly said he'd consider actually ending the show once they got past the thirtieth season and then the Disney buyout happened.

Al Jean is doing the show for no reason other than sheer unfiltered spite.

When you get down to the root of the issue, Zombie Simpsons is all just one colossal ragepost in TV form and stretched out over twenty years.

The Silver Age of Mike Scully was at least enjoyable in a goofball sort of way and I'll defend Seasons 9-12 any day of the week. Even the awkward "middle years" of the early-mid 2000's that were after Season 12 but before the movie were more mediocre than bad and you still had a few guys like Swartzwelder who hung in there for a few more years.

Pretty much this. At this point, Al Jean is continuing the show purely to "own da nerds". Said nerds were on Usenet in the 90's and likely don't even watch the show anymore or even know who he is.

It's every bit as autistic as it sounds.
I think some of you guys are missing the picture with the show, I don't need to remind you that the Simpsons empire is HUGE, being an American cultural touchstone its part of an entire media franchise existing in music, comics, video games, books, theme parks, food, a Movie, Clothes and about every kind of merch you can possibly imagine, for real considering the popularity of weird bootleg Simpsons and weirdest Simpsons tattoos/merch on Instagram. The show is just one part of the gigantic sphere that Is the towering shallow corporate giant that is 'Simpsons' now. Even it ended The series would continue to rot through endless tie ins, more crappy mobile games (why the fuck they wont just remaster H&R is heresy at this point) lifeless adverts and Disney + Exclusives, and of course the inevitable Spinoffs. Cant wait for 2025 series about Lenny and Carl as Non binary/gender fluid interracial gay and bi lovers!! honestly theres literally nothing anyone can do to save the Simpsons other than maybe reboot the franchise ageing everyone up finally, status quo finally needs to die.