The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
Ok, he stepped on the side of the rake the first time so it "kind of" made sense that it hit him in the face *the first time*. Did he step on the sides of the rakes the next 8 times in a row? (we don't see his feet every other time that he does. But the several times that we do, it looks like he's just walking straight into them.)

In episode 9F22, when Sideshow Bob steps on the rake, his long feet would have blocked it, yet he clearly was close enough to get hit in the face. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic rake, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a result there were a lot of "What are they going to do, fire us?" jokes in that season.
Although that's with season 5, for some reason that reminds me of that season 10 episode where they go to that old western town. The DVD commentary says that in the part of the script about the mock gunfight, Swartzwelder wrote that a man in the background starts digging a hole for no reason, and that's exactly what happens in the episode.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Time for another round of the screenshot game!

KISS - Rock and Roll All Night
MV5BOGE4ZmRkNjItYmEyMC00Y2M3LWFhYzMtMWIwYWFjYTEyOWFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDIxNTEyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
I've given up hope of the game ever getting a remaster thanks to Disney being cheapskates, so I just bought a pre-owned copy of Hit & Run for the GameCube (I got a Wii, so I'm set) for $60 on eBay, That was the best deal, Amazon was asking for over $100 for all of their copies and I've seen listings that didn't include the actual game itself (this one was the whole package, the game plus the case & instruction manual).

I played the shit out of this on PS2 as a kid, so this is going to be a fun trip down memory lane for me.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the S18 one with Bart getting sent to a shrink because of his Dark Stanley prank and Lisa tutors Cleatus' kids
a) the basic setup of "Homer makes the kids lunch, sucks at it, Bart makes an elaborate prank to steal lunch from everybody" is pretty good as a "Homer is dumb but means well, Bart is a prankster jerk" considering how off everything would normally be expected by after 2000
b) the Un Chien Andalou gags were funny, especially finishing the song of general culture stuff with a bunch of things from the montage, including Mascot Suits of the eyeball and the straight razor