The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Honestly we all complain endlessly about how shit modern Simpsons is (rightfully so) but really, with a show this old and it such a pale shadow of what it once was from its original vision, and now in totally different world from the 90s in peaked in. What could we even do to save it and make the show funny again? What do people really expect to see from a 2020s Simpsons episode now? How would you write it?

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly we all complain endlessly about how shit modern Simpsons is (rightfully so) but really, with a show this old and it such a pale shadow of what it once was from its original vision, and now in totally different world from the 90s in peaked in. What could we even do to save it and make the show funny again? What do people really expect to see from a 2020s Simpsons episode now? How would you write it?
I honestly don't think you can make it relevant again. The Simpsons is a throwback 90's time capsule to the days when kids played outside, you could goof off in school, without getting put on Ritalin, and an unskilled early thirties worker could afford a house and three kids.

The show makes very little sense in le current year, it's a relic.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
I mean, could Scooby Doo do this?
Look everyone @ 0:01 and 0:12 it's Chuck from the famous internet meme Sneeds feed and seed
1642809447250.png

From The Uncanny Valley

suffering is existence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't think you can make it relevant again. The Simpsons is a throwback 90's time capsule to the days when kids played outside, you could goof off in school, without getting put on Ritalin, and an unskilled early thirties worker could afford a house and three kids.

The show makes very little sense in le current year, it's a relic.
It's become the very sitcom it mocked

ditto

kiwifarms.net
In 2020s Simpsons, Marge would be divorced neurotic wine mom, Homer oxy-addicted on disability, Bart doped up and probably trans and Maggie aborted.

Lisa.. would be about the same.