The Official Simpsons Griefing Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cher - Believe
001.gif

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
Like Al Brooks, Hartman really added something special with his appearances. It's a shame he wasn't alive to be in movie as I'm sure the writers would have created a side character specifically for him.
The Simpsons decline coincidentally began at the same time of Phil Hartman's murder to.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
What could we even do to save it and make the show funny again? What do people really expect to see from a 2020s Simpsons episode now? How would you write it?
I don't think there is any saving it at this point. So I think they should completely sell out. Because the only "recent" episodes I tuned in for were the Family Guy and Lego crossovers. So have the Simpsons meet the Marvel Universe. Have the Simpsons Meet Mickey Mouse or Duckburg.

I'd also like to see them hand over entire episodes (not just couch gags) to guest animators and let them do whatever they want.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there is any saving it at this point. So I think they should completely sell out. Because the only "recent" episodes I tuned in for were the Family Guy and Lego crossovers. So have the Simpsons meet the Marvel Universe. Have the Simpsons Meet Mickey Mouse or Duckburg.

I'd also like to see them hand over entire episodes (not just couch gags) to guest animators and let them do whatever they want.
Ngl, that last idea could be interesting. An entire episode of The Simpsons written and animated by J.G Quintel and his team could have some potential.