The One Life Greenlight Fest - Once You Die, You'll Leave Forever

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now where have I seen this concept before? A game like this might sound exciting in some respect, but not the type I'd sell for $10 (maybe a generous $2.50 at the most), considering that being locked out of the thing completely after death in-game, I don't think, should be considered a good selling point by the devs. Maybe as a "joke" game with which you can mess with a friend by gifting it, but even then, a generous $2.50...

Think the projected release date would be April 1, 2016?

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
One Chance is actually a really good game. You can also play it again if you refresh your browser cache or something.

It's also an example of a game where permadeath is used effectively as a storytelling device. In a game like this, where death is merely the result of choices rather than poor reflexes or lag spikes, it works well.

Bugaboo

It is a good day to do what has to be done by me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This seems like a concept for an artsy fartsy flash game but then they decided to sell it for 10 dollars

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's an interesting idea in theory. I mean realistically, if you were in a post apocalyptic setting, you wouldn't get any second chances whatsoever, because you'll be... Well dead.

In practice, this could just be a waste of both time and resources for everyone involved. Part of the appeal of a lot of games is replaying and re-experiencing them. Something like this won't allow either.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
It's an interesting idea in theory. I mean realistically, if you were in a post apocalyptic setting, you wouldn't get any second chances whatsoever, because you'll be... Well dead.

In practice, this could just be a waste of both time and resources for everyone involved. Part of the appeal of a lot of games is replaying and re-experiencing them. Something like this won't allow either.

Of course a real post apocalypse wouldn't have constantly respawning russians who revive themselves with stolen credit cards.

BILLY MAYS

Donate to MATI: http://bit.ly/MadAtTheInternet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
will this be like the Ironman mode in the new XCOM?