The Orwellian Sexual Revolution

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net
So the solution to stop this Orwellianism is for society to become Christian again.

Why would I want to stop it?

What hardcore religious types and authoritarians never seem to understand is that humanity naturally trends towards entropy. You will never get people on board with removing their freedom ONCE that freedom has been obtained. You basically have to indoctrinate them from birth or dangle a reward in front of them, like the promise of heaven in the afterlife. Knowledge, education, and the onward march of technology have spelled the death of christian fundamentalism, and its only gonna come back through widespread bloodshed. You can't put that cat back in the back unless you shoot it and dump its corpse inside.

I'm no atheist either. But I simply fail to see how the same God that created the universe could concievably care about where I stick my dick or whether I want to change my gender. If he didn't want that why'd he give us the gift of knowledge and science? Furthermore if he did care thats not a God I'd care to worship. If western civilization is so fragile it'll collapse by treating trans with respect maybe its in fact, not that great or worth saving.

tl:dr we all die, nothing matters. be gay, do crimes.

Carcinogenesis

Be glad you're not here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In Orwell's dystopia, sexuality is repressed, not expressed. In 1984, those in the Outer Party could only have sex for the sole purpose of reproduction, otherwise you became a sex criminal. Stop using words/concepts you know nothing about.

Last edited:
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Without going very deep into your premise, your argument faces a clear problem.

Non-Christian Atheistic societies are having less sex, and have just as many if not far many more social/cultural rules surrounding "acceptable" sexual practice (consent during sex, being open to sex with trans people etc) than the Catholic Church does.

As @Clop pointed out and if the most recent Gallup, Pew Reports and government reproductive and marriage surveys are anything to go by, the godless atheists/agnostics and "nones" are actually less promiscuous than Christians are. Please explain why Catholics are such thirsty whores in comparison to us.
There are more pregnancies out of wedlock among Christians especially Catholics because they at least are less likely to use contraception which is worse than regular extramarital sex.

Also they could have sex more because they are less likely to masturbate which makes them more horny. That also means that they are being less sinful since masturbation is worse than extramarital sex.

And where did you get that atheist societies have more rules about sex? Most atheists don’t see sex outside of marriage and homosexual sex as immoral. While there are Christians who have homosexual relations such as 3 English kings, Richard I, Edward II, and Richard II, at least they did it in private and confessed their sins to their priests.

Giga_Nigga_28

Do you breathe in or out first?
kiwifarms.net
the same God that created the universe could concievably care about where I stick my dick or whether I want to change my gender. If he didn't want that why'd he give us the gift of knowledge and science? Furthermore if he did care thats not a God I'd care to worship.
Don't Christians believe that God put them on Earth for a purpose besides just "existing". I've heard Dawkins says stuff like "why would God care?" which seems to ignore basics concepts about the christian view of God. Maybe he doesn't want his creation getting aids or rolling that 40% gamble?

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I don't think there is a sexual revolution. We already had a sexual revolution decades ago, we gave everyone the liberty to fuck who they please, with the disclaimer that the other person is capable of consenting to it, and everyone's body was deemed something to not be ashamed of. What we have these days is sexual schizophrenia. A way too big chunk of women now want to see less skin everywhere, scream sexism and "objectifying" the female figure, and more and more people are simply passing off sex as a bad idea because of the rising prevalence of lawsuits and STDs. Not only that, we're not encouraged to be sexual, but we're forced to accept everyone we don't want. We're not allowed to have personal tastes, we must be thirsty for everyone for the sake of their feelings. We got free sex for everyone but never stopped to teach everyone responsibility and now we're fucked (but never literally.)

I like to call this garbage sexual schizophrenia because of all the arbitrary rules that are now in place, all of which constantly contradict each other.
First of all, a lot of women complain about objectifying them because the sexual revolution has caused women to be objectified. The sexual revolution did not liberate women, it made them get treated as sex objects instead of people. This objectification of women causes the toxic incel communities.

Second, people get jealous of others who have more sex which is why people whine about other’s personal tastes which is another cause of the incel community.

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
I feel you, buddy, but short of a miracle I don't think most people are going to give up their hedonism and licentiousness to humble themselves before the Lord.

Rate me autistic but I think we'll see another great awakening at some point. The core point of relgiion, that is giving people a sense of purpose, is deeply lacking in most of society. This is what sjwism does to a certain extent but I think its a poor imitator of the major religions on that front.

The Gangster Computer

It just works.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would you call it Orwellian when Brave New World explicitly focused on sexuality way fucking more than both Animal Farm and 1984.

Orwell is a meme. Oh, wait, I forgot you're an Anglophile. Even worse. Die, Orwell, die.
It always bugs me when people compare modern day society to some Orwellian shit (like fags on the left screeching that Trump's administration is orwellian (even though its not orwellian or huxley-ish), or people on the right and center saying media is orwellian (although online policing is getting orwellian) or anyone saying anything is orwellian) when its nothing like Orwell's shit and in actuality Brave New World describes modern day horrors, media corruption, neoliberal propaganda and shenanigans perfectly.
image.png

So to all the plebs who keep claiming everything is Orwellian, I say the same thing I say to liberal Potterfags: Read another book! Huxley's got you covered. Its a Huxleyan world now, not Orwellian.

Last edited:
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Why would I want to stop it?

What hardcore religious types and authoritarians never seem to understand is that humanity naturally trends towards entropy. You will never get people on board with removing their freedom ONCE that freedom has been obtained. You basically have to indoctrinate them from birth or dangle a reward in front of them, like the promise of heaven in the afterlife. Knowledge, education, and the onward march of technology have spelled the death of christian fundamentalism, and its only gonna come back through widespread bloodshed. You can't put that cat back in the back unless you shoot it and dump its corpse inside.

I'm no atheist either. But I simply fail to see how the same God that created the universe could concievably care about where I stick my dick or whether I want to change my gender. If he didn't want that why'd he give us the gift of knowledge and science? Furthermore if he did care thats not a God I'd care to worship. If western civilization is so fragile it'll collapse by treating trans with respect maybe its in fact, not that great or worth saving.

tl:dr we all die, nothing matters. be gay, do crimes.
The reason why God cares is he created sexual urges for the biological purpose of procreation and created men with the XY chromosomes that makes them produce sperm and women with XX chromosomes that makes them able to bear children. Changing gender is trampling on his design.

When people believe in biological facts, such as that gender reassignment surgery does not actually change people’s gender because it doesn’t change their chromosomes, many trans and their supporters get offended by the facts and call them bigots.

Many on this site disagree with the current gender theory promoted by the LGBT community and their supporters so I was surprised by your comment.

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net
Don't Christians believe that God put them on Earth for a purpose besides just "existing". I've heard Dawkins says stuff like "why would God care?" which seems to ignore basics concepts about the christian view of God. Maybe he doesn't want his creation getting aids or rolling that 40% gamble?
Why doesn't he cure AIDs then? I mean, we're pretty close as is, but its exceptional to say certain illnesses happen simply because God has a hard-on for hating certain people.

As for trans folks, I can't see why he would hate them and still give them gender dysphoria or intersex disorder. It'd be extremely petty to hate your own creations for immutable traits they can't control.

If there is a God his wishes have been perverted and miscontrued to serve a distinctly human agenda. Simply tell folks He hates certain groups based on whatever ideological purpose you wish to serve (propping up birth rates, etc) and voila. You got a tool to oppress and control.

You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.

Queen Elizabeth II

Majesty/Your Majesty/Her Majesty
kiwifarms.net
There are more pregnancies out of wedlock among Christians especially Catholics because they at least are less likely to use contraception which is worse than regular extramarital sex.

I don't know for the rest of the world but in both the US and the UK over 50% of children are born outside of wedlock. You can't just blame that on the them there Godless atheists, especially not in the US.

Also the Pew reports say that few Catholics actually believe or practice teachings on contraception, I've chosen the most conservative estimate; I've seen figures from Gallup as high as 93% of Catholics that reject teaching on contraception

Also they could have sex more because they are less likely to masturbate which makes them more horny. That also means that they are being less sinful since masturbation is worse than extramarital sex.

But they're still being massive hypocrites either way. How very inspiring.

And where did you get that atheist societies have more rules about sex? Most atheists don’t see sex outside of marriage and homosexual sex as immoral. While there are Christians who have homosexual relations such as 3 English kings, Richard I, Edward II, and Richard II, at least they did it in private and confessed their sins to their priests.

We have far many rules regarding sex. For instance...

-Catholics do not recognize marital rape; both women and men are obligated to assent to sex with their spouse without right of refusal.

- Catholics do not recognize medical disorders where it would be hazardous to a woman to consent to unprotected sex such as if a pregnancy would cause her harm.

-Catholics do not recognize a right to refuse sex if the partner has contracted an STD such as AIDS.

-Catholics have at the very best a very murky conception of adulthood and sex, as a woman can be married off at 14. This has been modified from a far earlier age of 12.

I could continue with many more points, but we happy godless few clearly practice far higher and more demanding standards around sexuality from those points alone.

TL;DR: Christians are peverts.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Do you feel in charge?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would you call it Orwellian when Brave New World explicitly focused on sexuality way fucking more than both Animal Farm and 1984.

Orwell is a meme. Oh, wait, I forgot you're an Anglophile. Even worse. Die, Orwell, die.
1984 has more space in the public mind than Brave New World. I do agree though, Brave New World has more ideas pertinent to sexuality and all that than 1984.

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net

the answers you seek is the purpose and reason why you have free will, you are no angel.

I'm no catholic, but catholics ... I don't know, you comrades are becoming more and more exceptional as your pope. Nancy Pelosi is a Catholic too, I shit you not.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
I don't know for the rest of the world but in both the US and the UK over 50% of children are born outside of wedlock. You can't just blame that on the them there Godless atheists, especially not in the US.

Also the Pew reports say that few Catholics actually believe or practice teachings on contraception, I've chosen the most conservative estimate; I've seen figures from Gallup as high as 93% of Catholics that reject teaching on contraception

View attachment 828940

But they're still being massive hypocrites either way. How very inspiring.

We have far many rules regarding sex. For instance...

-Catholics do not recognize marital rape; both women and men are obligated to assent to sex with their spouse without right of refusal.

- Catholics do not recognize medical disorders where it would be hazardous to a woman to consent to unprotected sex such as if a pregnancy would cause her harm.

-Catholics do not recognize a right to refuse sex if the partner has contracted an STD such as AIDS.

-Catholics have at the very best a very murky conception of adulthood and sex, as a woman can be married off at 14. This has been modified from a far earlier age of 12.

I could continue with many more points, but we happy godless few clearly practice far higher and more demanding standards around sexuality from those points alone.

TL;DR: Christians are peverts.
More like TL;DR Catholics are perverts. There are plenty of other Christian denominations that have become more progressive themselves. Episcopalians are very accepting of gays. I don't know I think the real problem is people being glued to their phones and shit instead of going out and finding a hobbie that has an accepting community. I would say the positive things about religion is it fosters community, gives a person a sense of purpose or something to hope for and does lay a general base for morality. Secular morality would not exist without religious morality because its a starting point the only difference is you take god/church out of the equation and insert whatever state mandated facility that enforces the rules. Sorry for rambling.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 828940
That is because sadly today, most members of the Catholic Church are not that religiously devout and don’t attend mass every Sunday.

While it is a duty for married couples to try to have children at least a few times in the marriage, we Catholics know it is wrong for a husband to pin his wife to the bed and force his penis into her without her consent.

If a women is in danger for her health, we Catholics know that abstinence is an acceptable option. I saw this discussed on Catholic Answers forums.
In the past, there was less scientific knowledge of when adulthood begins so people believed it began earlier. But today, most Catholics marry following the age of consent laws in their countries.

The best and greatest

Staring into your soul
kiwifarms.net
More like TL;DR Catholics are perverts. There are plenty of other Christian denominations that have become more progressive themselves. Episcopalians are very accepting of gays. I don't know I think the real problem is people being glued to their phones and shit instead of going out and finding a hobbie that has an accepting community. I would say the positive things about religion is it fosters community, gives a person a sense of purpose or something to hope for and does lay a general base for morality. Secular morality would not exist without religious morality because its a starting point the only difference is you take god/church out of the equation and insert whatever state mandated facility that enforces the rules. Sorry for rambling.

Dunno if I can agree. Before there was man there were other lesser forms of hominids. Can you say with any real certainty whatever social conventions they might have had were religiously founded?

It seems more likely morality was always existent to some extent, but that as man evolved and became aware and curious, he had questions which had no answers, so he rationalizes one instead. A great being in the sky that makes the heavens crack with thunder or rain or desert heat. Creator of man and by extension of fatherly authority, the source of man's law and morality.

Last edited: