The Orwellian Sexual Revolution

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net
But Nancy Pelosi is automatically excommunicated for her pro abortion stance.

I don't believe that she is, she sais that she is a practicing Catholic which means she is attending masses and receives sacraments.

Someone made this awesome comparison about uniforms and movements/public image. When soldier saw SS bolts on a uniform, that was an enemy, you shot enemy, you did not try to figure out if that specific nazi was a good man. When someone sais that s/he is with Antifa, there are some automatic shit that people think of. When Pelosi claims to be a Catholic and Church leadership does not publicly renounce her specifically and excommunicates her from Church, it sends bad signal. Probably as bad pedo priests being shuffled in different parishes. The public image of Catholic church, the uniform of a Catholic is in bad shape right now. I know good Catholics, but I feel that they are stuck in a rut.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
Dunno if I can agree. Before there was man there were other lesser forms of hominids. Can you say with any real certainty whatever social conventions they might have had were religiously founded?

It seems more likely morality was always existent to some extent, but that as man evolved and became aware and curious, he had questions which had no answers, so he rationalizes one instead. A great being in the sky that makes the heavens crack with thunder or rain or desert heat. Creator of man and by extension of fatherly authority, the source of man's law and morality.
After a cursory google search it seems morality is used more for survival rather than just a product of culture/religion originally. So my assesment of morality is wrong. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-humans-became-moral-beings-80976434/ I know its a dude shilling a book, but what he posited was quite compelling. An example of this would be in the case of hunters and gathers. They had to cooperate in order to survive and anyone who was an alpha or displayed such behaviour would be cast out or be killed. This would be considered a sort of altruism.

Other lesser hominids I don't think had enough consciousness or rationale to have a broader sense of morality i.e. distinguishing between right and wrong or good and evil. For instance Chimpanzees sure they do things that might be considered nice like hug people or their young, but there are stories of people who have had them as pets who got their face torn off. I don't think at that moment they were debating the pros/cons of ripping off the person's face they rely on instinct even if they are close to us biologically. Neanderthals which our are cousins I would say its plausible because they took care of sick people and held funerals Although I do agree that religion was a way for people who originally pondered ideas needed something to rationalize the different phenomena that occur in nature.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Rate me autistic but I think we'll see another great awakening at some point. The core point of relgiion, that is giving people a sense of purpose, is deeply lacking in most of society. This is what sjwism does to a certain extent but I think its a poor imitator of the major religions on that front.

I think it's far more likely that people will invent new beliefs systems to follow, rather than seek to revive old ones. Though much is made of the supposed revival of Christian and Islamic fundamentalism throughout the 20th century, I would argue that this is largely illusory; having much less to do with genuine piety, and much more to do with a reactionary impulse born of the fear that religion is losing influence to secular forces.

It's not exactly a misplaced fear from the perspective of the fundamentalists, either, since the facts surrounding religious observance indicate that just about everywhere where people have access to books and an internet connection, the younger generation are becoming less religiously observant than their parents.

And before anyone feels the need to say "but Islam", take a closer look at the Muslim world for a moment: in Iran, young Iranians are growing increasingly hostile towards the theocratic regime, young Turks are increasingly rejecting Erdogan, the most popular political party among the Egyptian youth is the liberal, secular, Free Egyptians Party, and the moderate reforms recently taking place in Saudi Arabia have largely been driven by young activists.

Even in the ultra-religious parts of the Muslim world, traditional religiosity is slowly weakening, and I think that should tell us something.

Personally, I think the dominant belief systems in the future will be centered around the same thing that ushered in the belief systems of the past: innovation. Monotheistic belief systems such as Judaism and Christianity were largely brought about by the innovation of the written word (which allowed for superstition to be standardized into written doctrine), Marxism grew out of the conditions which gave rise to the industrial revolution and it's social consequences, and our current liberal consensus is arguably the byproduct of the individually tailored consumer capitalist system that industrial development paved the way for ("the customer is always right" can easily be interchanged with "my identity is valid").

I imagine the belief systems of tomorrow will center around something equally transformative: if I had to guess, I'd say probably AI or transhumanism. We can maybe already see the precursors of this today in places like Silicon Valley.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neanderthals which our are cousins I would say its plausible because they took care of sick people and held funerals

I read that Neanderthals didn't have complex funerals and didn't seem to have religion because they weren't really people. Like Europeans who don't have religion or souls and starve their sick people to death.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It always bugs me when people compare modern day society to some Orwellian shit (like fags on the left screeching that Trump's administration is orwellian, or people on the right and center saying media is orwellian or anyone saying anything is orwellian) when its nothing like Orwell's shit and in actuality Brave New World describes modern day horrors, media corruption and shenanigans perfectly.
image.png

So to all the plebs who keep claiming everything is Orwellian, I say the same thing I say to liberal Potterfags: Read another book niggers! Huxley's got you covered.

I'd say that 2010's society is a mix of Huxley and Orwell, but the relevant Orwellian aspects aren't found in 1984.

Instead, they're found in Animal Farm.

SJW Identity Politics and the very concept of the Progressive Stack is basically Animal Farm but applied to human identities instead of livestock. If you took some of the more memorable quotes from that book and replaced the references to farm animals with references to so-called "marginalized groups", they'd read like something from an SJW's Twitter feed.

All Minorities Are Equal. Some Are More Equal Than Others.*

Black and Queer Good! White and Straight Bad!

Society overall is pretty much Brave New World in real life, but the SJW zeitgeist is basically Animal Farm with Millennial dangerhairs fittingly in the role of the pigs.

*-That particular quote is especially relevant when a woman, an LGBT person, or an ethnic minority speaks out against the SJW zeitgeist. Prime examples include Candace Owens and Andy Ngo.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say that 2010's society is a mix of Huxley and Orwell, but the relevant Orwellian aspects aren't found in 1984.

SJW Identity Politics and the very concept of the Progressive Stack is basically Animal Farm but applied to human identities instead of livestock. If you took some of the more memorable quotes from that book and replaced the references to farm animals with references to so-called "marginalized groups", they'd read like something from an SJW's Twitter feed.

Society overall is pretty much Brave New World in real life, but the SJW zeitgeist is basically Animal Farm with Millennial dangerhairs fittingly in the role of the pigs.

*-That particular quote is especially relevant when a woman, an LGBT person, or an ethnic minority speaks out against the SJW zeitgeist. Prime examples include Candace Owens and Andy Ngo.
Stop talking about SJW's.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do what everybody else did and move on to Jews and neoliberal capitalists for the love of God.

Hey, I attack neoliberal corporatists a lot since they're the main reason why SJW's got so big in the first place.

Who do you think was responsible for Occupy being overtaken by college hipsters and dangerhairs?

It was neoliberal corporatists who wanted to keep the proles divided and bickering amongst each other.

Neoliberal Astroturfing at its most effective.

Anyone who unironically blames the Jews for the West's problems is an idiot.

Guys like Soros and Bernie are ethnically Jewish but don't give a shit about other Jews.

All those /pol/ rejects spouting the "Open Borders for Israel" meme are getting played.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who unironically blames the Jews for the West's problems is an idiot.

Guys like Soros and Bernie are ethnically Jewish but don't give a shit about other Jews.
Where does the SJW ideology come from, who wrote it? Who pushes it (intellectually speaking)? Who exactly are these "neoliberal capitalists," where do they get their investors? Who are their investors? These people have names, and you can look them up. It's not like a bunch of wasps all decided "Hey lets fuck ourselves over." That's illogical to ask of a series of wasp elites.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
@Jacob Harrison needs to embrace the light of Allah, for it stands against the sexual degeneracy of the Western world.
But many Muslims are the most sexually degenerate. They are so lustful that they force women to cover their heads and in some countries even their faces to prevent themselves from raping them. They also believe that they will get 70 virgins in heaven.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where does the SJW ideology come from, who wrote it? Who pushes it (intellectually speaking)? Who exactly are these "neoliberal capitalists," where do they get their investors? Who are their investors? These people have names, and you can look them up. It's not like a bunch of wasps all decided "Hey lets fuck ourselves over." That's illogical to ask of a series of wasp elites.

Marx was ethnically Jewish but was culturally a Germanic Protestant (his family was Lutheran) and was basically a naive utopian idealist at best and a petulant edgelord at worst.

Lenin was a violent sociopathic edgelord and whore-monger and Trotsky was a self-hating Jew.

The Soviet Union violently persecuted Jews, with the pogroms of Lenin and Stalin being magnitudes far worse than Tsarist pogroms. While Lenin spared a few secular Jews who would take up communism, anyone who was culturally Jewish or practiced Judaism got sent to the gulags along with all the other "reactionaries" assuming they weren't just gunned down by the Red Army and Cheka/NKVD thugs.

The Far Left is every bit as antisemitic as the Far Right, but hides their antisemitic rhetoric better by passing it off as "Anti-Zionist" or "Anti-Israeli" or even "Anti-Capitalist"

There's a reason why the Soviet Union backed the secular Arab states against Israel from the get go.

As for the neoliberal elites, it's a mix of self-interested WASP's and yes, a few Jews. But they don't give a shit about the poor and middle-class Whites and Jews. All they care about is money and influence.

They'll gladly throw Jews and WASP's and everybody else under the bus if it serves their interests. The Koch Brothers sure as hell did it on behalf of Neoconservatism just like George Soros did on behalf of Neoliberalism.

Neoliberals and Neoconservatives have many differences but they're both corporatists at their core.

Corporatism and plutocratic oligarchy are the foundation of both the Neocons and the Neoliberals.

The main difference between these two groups in America is that they just use different kinds of people as the useful idiots.

The Neocons used rednecks and Evangelical busybodies as their crash dummies and the Neoliberals use soyboys and dangerhairs.

The only color that truly matters at the end of the day is green and the Neoliberals will use any bullshit trick to prevent actual government reforms to stop corporatism.

Despite what Antifa and Millennial internet leftists may tell you, corporatism is not the same as capitalism.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Marx was ethnically Jewish but was culturally a Germanic Protestant (his family was Lutheran) and was basically a naive utopian idealist at best and a petulant edgelord at worst.

Lenin was a violent sociopathic edgelord and whore-monger and Trotsky was a self-hating Jew.

The Soviet Union violently persecuted Jews, with the pogroms of Lenin and Stalin being magnitudes far worse than Tsarist pogroms. While Lenin spared a few secular Jews who would take up communism, anyone who was culturally Jewish or practiced Judaism got sent to the gulags along with all the other "reactionaries" assuming they weren't just gunned down by the Red Army and Cheka/NKVD thugs.

The Far Left is every bit as antisemitic as the Far Right, but hides their antisemitic rhetoric better by passing it off as "Anti-Zionist" or "Anti-Israeli" or even "Anti-Capitalist"

There's a reason why the Soviet Union backed the secular Arab states against Israel from the get go.

As for the neoliberal elites, it's a mix of self-interested WASP's and yes, a few Jews. But they don't give a shit about the poor and middle-class Whites and Jews. All they care about is money and influence.

They'll gladly throw Jews and WASP's and everybody else under the bus if it serves their interests. The Koch Brothers sure as hell did it on behalf of Neoconservatism just like George Soros did on behalf of Neoliberalism.

Neoliberals and Neoconservatives have many differences but they're both corporatists at their core.

Corporatism and plutocratic oligarchy are the foundation of both the Neocons and the Neoliberals.

The main difference between these two groups in America is that they just use different kinds of people as the useful idiots.

The Neocons used rednecks and Evangelical busybodies as their crash dummies and the Neoliberals use soyboys and dangerhairs.

The only color that truly matters at the end of the day is green and the Neoliberals will use any bullshit trick to prevent actual government reforms to stop corporatism.

Despite what Antifa and Millennial internet leftists may tell you, corporatism is not the same as capitalism.
Antisemitism was illegal under Lenin chief. Stalin purged the Bolsheviks, the majority Jewish faction. Eternally destroying your power base isn't self interest.

Your point on the far left I find disingenuous. Neoconservatives are literally Trotskyist Jews.

You are correct, Corporatism is the end result of unrestricted capital.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Antisemitism was illegal under Lenin chief. Stalin purged the Bolsheviks, the majority Jewish faction. Eternally destroying your power base isn't self interest.

Your point on the far left I find disingenuous. Neoconservatives are literally Trotskyist Jews.

You are correct, Corporatism is the end result of unrestricted capital.

The "Antisemitism was illegal under Lenin" meme is a left-wing revisionist myth.

Lenin did technically outlaw antisemitism on paper as an attempt to win Jews over to the Bolshevik cause but that failed despite the Jews being heavily persecuted in the Russian Empire.

Lenin also outlawed any open practice of religion and since the Jews of the Russian Empire were among the most devout in Europe (which is why they largely rejected the militant atheism of the Bolsheviks) Lenin decided to purge them under the guise of "purging reactionaries and counter-revolutionaries"

Between your Nazi soldier avatar, general rhetoric, and your /pol/-tier understanding of politics and history, you sound like one of those unironic Alt-Right types who bought into the anti-KF hype on Reddit and Twitter and is convinced that the Articles & Happenings sub-forum is representative of this forum as a whole.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net

It is true that many aspects of SJW identity politics are found in Animal Farms. But there are things found in 1984 and Brave New World as well. The examples given in the article I posted is the idea of Newspeak which is changing the language to eliminate other modes of thought which they do to gender definitions. And as I shown in my original post, the article also said that they make people to accept what they say, even if it contradicts actual evidence.