The Orwellian Sexual Revolution

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Except corporatism is literally the exact opposite of this- absorbing corporate entities into the government is more state power, not less.

Unless you're not talking about the actual definition and are instead just gay.
Fair enough, my mistake.

The "Antisemitism was illegal under Lenin" meme is a left-wing revisionist myth.

Lenin did technically outlaw antisemitism on paper as an attempt to win Jews over to the Bolshevik cause but that failed despite the Jews being heavily persecuted in the Russian Empire.

Lenin also outlawed any open practice of religion and since the Jews of the Russian Empire were among the most devout in Europe (which is why they largely rejected the militant atheism of the Bolsheviks) Lenin decided to purge them under the guise of "purging reactionaries and counter-revolutionaries"

Between your Nazi soldier avatar, general rhetoric, and your /pol/-tier understanding of politics and history, you sound like one of those unironic Alt-Right types who bought into the anti-KF hype on Reddit and Twitter and is convinced that the Articles & Happenings sub-forum is representative of this forum as a whole.
The demographic data of the Revolutionaries as presented by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. His book has several unnoficcial translations.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough, my mistake.

The demographic data of the Revolutionaries as presented by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. His book has several unnoficcial translations.
No one cares you /pol/-tier nigger. Stop shitting up this thread and help us convert @Jacob Harrison to the true path of Islam.
Yes, Islam demands women cover themselves to preserve their modesty. But how different is that to the habit of the nun? Islam is just realistic as to the lustful impulses of man, and takes appropriate measures.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
No one cares you /pol/-tier nigger. Stop shitting up this thread and help us convert @Jacob Harrison to the true path of Islam.
Yes, Islam demands women cover themselves to preserve their modesty. But how different is that to the habit of the nun? Islam is just realistic as to the lustful impulses of man, and takes appropriate measures.
But Islam unfairly puts women at an extremely high standard of modesty and doesn’t put men to the same standard. Jesus on the other hand is more fair to women as shown when he forgave the adulterous woman.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
I'm anti papist, but not that anti-papist.

Timaeus Testified

I can't believe this is [year of our LORD]!
kiwifarms.net
While I do agree with others here that the future has a more Huxley bend to it, there is one salient point Orwell did bring up: the systematic destruction of language and its ability to limit the scope and scale of human thought. Though I feel Orwell was right about the effects he was wrong about the cause; I don't get the impression that our language is being destroyed systematically from the inside out. Rather, I believe it's being slowly eroded away by a general lack of responsibility and the prominence of social media has had a role in.

Completely tangential to the topic of sexuality, but do any of you get the general impression in your day-to-day lives that people, on the whole, suck at communicating? I mean they just suck so much at articulating even the most basic queries that you wonder if they're even truly awake and cognizant of where they are and what they're doing. Especially people who claim to be from a background of higher education. Unless, of course, those same people are reading some random person's post on a social media platform, then they can immediately find all the right words to say.

Allow this to progress too far and you end up in a world where language has lost all meaning and everyone speaks in emotionally charged words whose meanings are all relative to each other on a personal basis. Unless you post a meme of course. Memes transcend all language barriers.

Queen Elizabeth II

Majesty/Your Majesty/Her Majesty
kiwifarms.net
That is because sadly today, most members of the Catholic Church are not that religiously devout and don’t attend mass every Sunday.

According to the data, even Catholics who attend mass on Sundays and holy days don't generally follow these teachings. Have you ever read the history of how Humanae Vitae was written? Even the Cardinals who were tasked to write the document condemning contraception condemned Pope Paul VI for the idea; even recognising before it was released it would never achive recognition or practice by the whole Catholic Church.

And when I say the whole Catholic Church I don't mean simply the laity; several Catholic European and South American national synods such as Germany, The Netherlands etc openly condemn it and don't enforce it.

You'd have thought they'd have learned from Castii Connubi (a previous condemnation on contraceptive techniques such as Natural Family Planning, another U-Turn funnily enough now it's actually endorsed by the Catholic Church as it's sole approved contraceptive method!) and how poorly that was adhered to but this is the beauty of it. It only takes one word from a single man with whom Catholics would hope has little experience of sexual matters to fuck all of you up for centuries to come.

While it is a duty for married couples to try to have children at least a few times in the marriage, we Catholics know it is wrong for a husband to pin his wife to the bed and force his penis into her without her consent.

TL;DR: The Catholic husband isn't in the wrong because he's been infected by "Popular culture". I've chosen a very modern and liberal Catholic response, because Traditional Catholic answer is that the husband has every right to pin the wife to the bed.

If a women is in danger for her health, we Catholics know that abstinence is an acceptable option. I saw this discussed on Catholic Answers forums.

Not in the long term, she has an obligation to put out. For a short term illness itself is murky territory, but not in the long term. A Catholic husband has a right to demand sex (and a Catholic wife, but there's other rules about submissiveness and assenting to men as is a womans natural role that makes that a bit harder).

In the past, there was less scientific knowledge of when adulthood begins so people believed it began earlier. But today, most Catholics marry following the age of consent laws in their countries.
It doesn't change the fact that until the sex abuse cases started and they were shamed into raising the age of consent, it was perfectly legal to fuck 13 year old boys in the Vatican.

If you look across Europe at the states with the lowest ages of consent, they're all historically Catholic countries and reach as low as 13 in regions of Spain, the highest being Ireland at 17.

Even when Catholics follow the state laws on consent, the ages of consent even in the Western World in their countries are still very low.

The Bible says that God loves everyone so much that he sent his son to die for our sins.

He sacrificed himself to himself to save us all from all the horrible things he's going to have to do to us for being the way he made us.

Not quite how I'd define paternal love but well, I don't subscribe to bronze age child abuse as an ideal.

But Islam unfairly puts women at an extremely high standard of modesty and doesn’t put men to the same standard. Jesus on the other hand is more fair to women as shown when he forgave the adulterous woman.

Just as a point of consideration for yourself, read that story in John. He said "Neither do I judge you, go and sin no more". Forgiveness isn't actually mentioned, nor is it implied she needs it.

Then again, it is a strange story; so much so that a lot of Christian Scholars don't even think it was originally part of the Gospel of John https://www.gotquestions.org/John-7-53-8-11.html. The Pericope adulterae isn't something unique in this regard, but I find it interesting that you'd reach out for that story,

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh, I feel like Catholicism was in many ways the beginning of western moral decline. The issue I've always had with Catholicism, is that like Judaism, and Islam, it has a rabbinical system which allows for some person(s) to alter the core teachings of the faith. The problem with this, is that humans are inherently flawed, so the more people alter the core teachings, the more flawed the faith becomes. This moral entropy is not just purely linked to the rabbinical system, as you can see it happen in denominations which have no such system, but a rabbinical system does facilitate this problem.

Death Grip

Mmmmmn Tasty
kiwifarms.net
Sexual liberation hasn't freed women, it's just turned them from being the property of one man (her father and then her husband) to being the public property of anyone willing to schill out for her.
Jesus dying for our sins is pure emotional blackmail so if the beliefs of Christianity did reflect what is going on behind the scenes, we would all be in an abusive relationship with God, including Jesus himself, so yeah, no thanks.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sexual revolution happened because western society became too strictly oppressive of people's sexuality and like a pressure cooker, it exploded.

An orgasm is literally the most pleasurable physical sensation possible, why is there so much shame wrapped up in it? Just stop and think about how bizarre that is, the thing that makes us feel good the most we act like it's somehow inherently bad, why?

Let's contrast this with our attitudes about food, we have the concept of gluttony, which is being a greedy bastard and taking more food than you need at the cost of others going hungry, that's all well and good, but no Religion is saying you shouldn't enjoy the taste of delicious food, how bizarre would it be if it did?

It just really speaks to something screwed up about humanity that we can't get seem to get a healthy, balanced attitude about sex, is there no middle ground between a free for all and wanting to pretend like sexual pleasure and desire doesn't exist?

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
According to the data, even Catholics who attend mass on Sundays and holy days don't generally follow these teachings. Have you ever read the history of how Humanae Vitae was written? Even the Cardinals who were tasked to write the document condemning contraception condemned Pope Paul VI for the idea; even recognising before it was released it would never achive recognition or practice by the whole Catholic Church.

And when I say the whole Catholic Church I don't mean simply the laity; several Catholic European and South American national synods such as Germany, The Netherlands etc openly condemn it and don't enforce it.

You'd have thought they'd have learned from Castii Connubi (a previous condemnation on contraceptive techniques such as Natural Family Planning, another U-Turn funnily enough now it's actually endorsed by the Catholic Church as it's sole approved contraceptive method!) and how poorly that was adhered to but this is the beauty of it. It only takes one word from a single man with whom Catholics would hope has little experience of sexual matters to fuck all of you up for centuries to come.
Many laity and clergy reject Humanae Vitae because of the modernism in the church due to Vatican 2. If the Church has more traditionalist clergy, the prohibition of contraception would be more strictly enforced worldwide.

TL;DR: The Catholic husband isn't in the wrong because he's been infected by "Popular culture". I've chosen a very modern and liberal Catholic response, because Traditional Catholic answer is that the husband has every right to pin the wife to the bed.
She is saying that marital rape is caused by a lack of communication and addiction to sex.
Not in the long term, she has an obligation to put out. For a short term illness itself is murky territory, but not in the long term. A Catholic husband has a right to demand sex (and a Catholic wife, but there's other rules about submissiveness and assenting to men as is a womans natural role that makes that a bit harder).

According to Catholic Answers, in this situation, the spouses can live as brother and sister.
It doesn't change the fact that until the sex abuse cases started and they were shamed into raising the age of consent, it was perfectly legal to fuck 13 year old boys in the Vatican.

If you look across Europe at the states with the lowest ages of consent, they're all historically Catholic countries and reach as low as 13 in regions of Spain, the highest being Ireland at 17.

Even when Catholics follow the state laws on consent, the ages of consent even in the Western World in their countries are still very low.

According to the global map, the majority of Catholic countries have ages of consent between 14 and 16. 16 is also the age of consent in many US states, and the UK. 14 is the age of consent in Germany who’s biggest religion is Lutheranism.

The 1983 Code of Canon Law says that men must be at least 16 and women must be at least 14 to enter into a valid marriage. So in Catholic countries where the age of consent is 16, the spouses would have to wait until the wife is 16 before having children.
He sacrificed himself to himself to save us all from all the horrible things he's going to have to do to us for being the way he made us.

Not quite how I'd define paternal love but well, I don't subscribe to bronze age child abuse as an ideal.
God’s wrath is against those who willingly transgress against him(since I and many believe that unbaptized infants and young children who are too young to commit mortal sin go to Limbo). And as I said on Catholic Answers, sin is an infinite crime deserving of eternal punishment since it is done against an infinite deity so his sacrifice is an infinite act of mercy because it gives us the chance to be forgiven of our infinite transgression.
Just as a point of consideration for yourself, read that story in John. He said "Neither do I judge you, go and sin no more". Forgiveness isn't actually mentioned, nor is it implied she needs it.

Then again, it is a strange story; so much so that a lot of Christian Scholars don't even think it was originally part of the Gospel of John https://www.gotquestions.org/John-7-53-8-11.html. The Pericope adulterae isn't something unique in this regard, but I find it interesting that you'd reach out for that story,
While it may have been added later, it is still a true story that the early Christians through divine inspiration, thought was necessary to put somewhere in the Bible. It demonstrates Christ’s fairness in that he tells us not to be quick to judge others since we are sinners ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this pre-Vatican II dogma makes me think @Jacob Harrison will become a Roman Catholic priest and a few years later we'll read about his molestation/rape of young altar boys (or girls) and he'll blame it all on the current Pope, Lutherans and/or Satan as he's dragged off to the Federal pen for re-education by Tyrone.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
All this pre-Vatican II dogma makes me think @Jacob Harrison will become a Roman Catholic priest and a few years later we'll read about his molestation/rape of young altar boys (or girls) and he'll blame it all on the current Pope, Lutherans and/or Satan as he's dragged off to the Federal pen for re-education by Tyrone.
But as I said before, I am disgusted by the child sexual abuse and know that began when liberals began infiltrating the church in the 1940s. So Vatican II is related to the scandal.

Feline Supremacist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But as I said before, I am disgusted by the child sexual abuse and know that began when liberals began infiltrating the church in the 1940s. So Vatican II is related to the scandal.
Priest and nun sex abuse was a thing long before the 1960., even a casual observer knows this. But
whale bait.png

Queen Elizabeth II

kiwifarms.net
Many laity and clergy reject Humanae Vitae because of the modernism in the church due to Vatican 2. If the Church has more traditionalist clergy, the prohibition of contraception would be more strictly enforced worldwide.

Considering that the prohibitions are not followed in the most traditionalist power bases (Cardinal Sarah has frequently mourned and decried the widespread availability of contraception in parts of his dominions despite his very best efforts) this seems unlikely.

This is a trend that was observed in other cultural contexts too; even when contraceptive access was restricted in pre-sex abuse reveal Ireland this teaching was not widely observed.

The SSPX has probably the greatest uniformity among their clergy on this matter, but even then this is not absolute.

She is saying that marital rape is caused by a lack of communication and addiction to sex.

She also doesn't condemn it, and blames these situations as "psychological problems" brought about by "popular culture".
Essentially the man has nothing to be blamed for and hasn't done anything wrong as he has a right to demand payment of the marriage debt.

At very best, the most recent official Catholic endorsed writersmusings on the subject have been flippant at best....
Sex within a marriage is considered sacred. Jewish teaching says that it is a sin not to enjoy sexual intimacy within marriage.

If we can collectively agree that the need to practice self-control is a given part of man's nature - and we are specifically speaking about "man," then wives should feel an obligation to at least consider ways in which their denial of sex puts undue strain upon the expectation of a husband's fidelity. While this does not give a man freedom to place blame on a woman for his infidelity, it does make it necessary for a woman to take responsibility for her decisions regarding withholding sex in a marriage.

The sexual revolution screamed for women to take control of their bodies, to no longer be tied to one man, to have control over their sexual reproduction. When a woman responded to the sexual revolution with an attitude that her body was specifically hers to give or keep, all else became secondary. Most specifically, this attitude ended up in the marriage bed where a woman was now "expected" to withhold herself even if it was just to make a statement. It was all about "her" and not about "them." Women were now "in charge" of everything and men were on their way to paying the price for whatever role they may or may not have had in the repression of women. Emasculation began in full.

Let's say this same woman, who no longer gave freely of herself in bed, was married to a man who woke up one Saturday and said, "Honey, I need a break today. Is it okay with you if I don't cut the lawn?"

Is it ridiculous to expect the husband to cut the lawn? I think not.

And for a personal experience....

Years earlier, I had read a book that applied Catholic sexual ethics to real life situations. I’m pretty sure it was Germaine Grisez’s “The Way of the Lord Jesus: Difficult Moral Questions.” The author replied to letters from readers, showing how Catholic moral principles would apply to their particular circumstances.

One of the letters was from a woman who had very serious health reasons to avoid pregnancy, but her husband consistently pressured and coerced her to have sex during the fertile period while she was trying to practice NFP. She asked if it would be okay to use contraception since she was basically being subjected to spousal rape. The author replied that in cases of so-called spousal rape the woman usually consented, at least nominally, in order to keep the peace in marriage — and that therefore she was not really being raped.

According to Catholic Answers, in this situation, the spouses can live as brother and sister.

Let's look at a Catholic answer for a moment....
First, “‘every action which, whether in anticipation of the conjugal act, or in its accomplishment, or in the development of its natural consequences, proposes, whether as an end or as a means, to render procreation impossible’ (Pope Paul VI, Humanae Vitae, no 14) is intrinsically evil” (Catechism of the Catholic Church, no. 2370, emphasis added).

The integrity of the marital act must be maintained. Artificial birth control, even for the purpose of preventing the spread of disease, undermines that integrity and thereby devalues the act itself. The language innate in the conjugal act “expresses the total reciprocal self-giving of husband and wife [This is utterly contradicted by] not giving oneself totally to the other. This leads not only to a positive refusal to be open to life but also to a falsification of the inner truth of conjugal love, which is called upon to give itself in personal totality” (Pope John Paul II, Familiaris Consortio [1981], no. 32).

Second, “one may not do evil so that good may result from it” (Catechism, no. 1756). Therefore, the Church has not and cannot approve the use of condoms or other barrier-method contraceptives to prevent the contracting and spreading of STDs.

Now. We've seen above the woman does not have a right to refuse sex, because it could lead her husband to sin by getting it elsewhere and you've chosen yourself a very liberal answer from a relativley liberal Catholic website that would be condemned as heretical elsewhere.

It's a nice PR gloss, but technically this couple (or the declining spouse) would be sinning.

According to the global map, the majority of Catholic countries have ages of consent between 14 and 16. 16 is also the age of consent in many US states, and the UK. 14 is the age of consent in Germany who’s biggest religion is Lutheranism.

Well....Actually no. Catholicism is actually the largest religious group in Germany, and historically has formed the bulk of the population (especially places such as Bavaria). My point is that states with historically sizeable Catholic populations who have held power have lower ages of consent than their Protestant or Secular counterparts; which they indeed do.

The 1983 Code of Canon Law says that men must be at least 16 and women must be at least 14 to enter into a valid marriage. So in Catholic countries where the age of consent is 16, the spouses would have to wait until the wife is 16 before having children.

Your Church still officially endorses pedophilialia. A fourteen year old girl is a child no matter what way you shake it, and this is still a step up from the ages it previously accepted as being of marriageable (and thus in the Catholic view, breeding age as the former is required for a valid mariage) age.

My point clearly stands; western secular societies have far higher sexual ethics and standards on a range of subareas than Catholics do.

God’s wrath is against those who willingly transgress against him(since I and many believe that unbaptized infants and young children who are too young to commit mortal sin go to Limbo).

Limbo is a theological opinion and one that has been dismissed by both Benedict XVI and Francis. You sin mortally once in your entire life without receiving valid absolution (and not being baptized and accepting the Catholic faith is a mortal sin), you're going to hell.

As a Catholic, you are obligated to believe it is noble and just for your God to send miscarried fetuses (ensouled babies in the Catholic view) to hell.

And as I said on Catholic Answers, sin is an infinite crime deserving of eternal punishment since it is done against an infinite deity so his sacrifice is an infinite act of mercy because it gives us the chance to be forgiven of our infinite transgression.

In other words your God is so petty he has to throw an autistic shitfit when an ant looks at him funny.

While it may have been added later, it is still a true story that the early Christians through divine inspiration, thought was necessary to put somewhere in the Bible. It demonstrates Christ’s fairness in that he tells us not to be quick to judge others since we are sinners ourselves.

The Gospel of John as a whole was written nearly a century after the other three and teaches a very different Jesus from the others; it's worth a read about considering it's this one that took the lead in forming the most widespread depictions of Jesus.

The earliest recorded church legislation is from the council of Elvira (Spain, 306 AD). Half of the canons passed dealt with sexual behavior of one kind or another and included penalties assessed for clerics who committed adultery or fornication. Though it did not make specific mention of homosexual activities by the clergy, this early Council reflected the church’s official attitude toward same-sex relationships: men who had sex with young boys were deprived of communion even on their deathbed. .......

The Penitential of Bede (England, 8th century) advises that clerics who commit sodomy with young boys be given increasingly severe penances commensurate with their rank, the higher ranking (bishops) receiving harsher penalties. The regularity with which mention is made of clergy sex crimes shows that the problem was not isolated, was known in the community and was treated more severely than similar acts committed by lay men. The Penitential Books were in use from the mid 6th century to the mid 12th century.

I never knew the Democrats stood in the Roman Senate.

Jacob wouldn't make it out of seminary. A priest has to be able to either accept authority or at very least give the impression he does, he can't do either.

Last edited:

Feline Supremacist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering that the prohibitions are not followed in the most traditionalist power bases (Cardinal Sarah has frequently mourned and decried the widespread availability of contraception in parts of his dominions despite his very best efforts) this seems unlikely.

This is a trend that was observed in other cultural contexts too; even when contraceptive access was restricted in pre-sex abuse reveal Ireland this teaching was not widely observed.

The SSPX has probably the greatest uniformity among their clergy on this matter, but even then this is not absolute.

She also doesn't condemn it, and blames these situations as "psychological problems" brought about by "popular culture".
Essentially the man has nothing to be blamed for and hasn't done anything wrong as he has a right to demand payment of the marriage debt.

At very best, the most recent official Catholic endorsed writersmusings on the subject have been flippant at best....

And for a personal experience....

Let's look at a Catholic answer for a moment....

Now. We've seen above the woman does not have a right to refuse sex, because it could lead her husband to sin by getting it elsewhere and you've chosen yourself a very liberal answer from a relativley liberal Catholic website that would be condemned as heretical elsewhere.

It's a nice PR gloss, but technically this couple (or the declining spouse) would be sinning.

Well....Actually no. Catholicism is actually the largest religious group in Germany, and historically has formed the bulk of the population (especially places such as Bavaria). My point is that states with historically sizeable Catholic populations who have held power have lower ages of consent than their Protestant or Secular counterparts; which they indeed do.

View attachment 829812

Your Church still officially endorses pedophilialia. A fourteen year old girl is a child no matter what way you shake it, and this is still a step up from the ages it previously accepted as being of marriageable (and thus in the Catholic view, breeding age as the former is required for a valid mariage) age.

My point clearly stands; western secular societies have far higher sexual ethics and standards on a range of subareas than Catholics do.

Limbo is a theological opinion and one that has been dismissed by both Benedict XVI and Francis. You sin mortally once in your entire life without receiving valid absolution (and not being baptized and accepting the Catholic faith is a mortal sin), you're going to hell.

As a Catholic, you are obligated to believe it is noble and just for your God to send miscarried fetuses (ensouled babies in the Catholic view) to hell.

In other words your God is so petty he has to throw an autistic shitfit when an ant looks at him funny.

The Gospel of John as a whole was written nearly a century after the other three and teaches a very different Jesus from the others; it's worth a read about considering it's this one that took the lead in forming the most widespread depictions of Jesus.

Jacob wouldn't make it out of seminary. A priest has to be able to either accept authority or at very least give the impression he does, he can't do either.
Bet he'll join some wacky Catholic cult like Opus Dei though and sneak in that way,

Queen Elizabeth II

kiwifarms.net
Bet he'll join some wacky Catholic cult like Opus Dei though and sneak in that way,
He wouldn't make priest, but Jacob might actually enjoy the life of a Numinary.

Sure they have to give up all their wages; but the Male ones at least live a life of luxury attended by servants until the day of their deaths. Being forbidden to marry sucks but it's not as if he's at risk of that anyway.