The Orwellian Sexual Revolution

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
There are more pregnancies out of wedlock among Christians especially Catholics because they at least are less likely to use contraception which is worse than regular extramarital sex.

Also they could have sex more because they are less likely to masturbate which makes them more horny. That also means that they are being less sinful since masturbation is worse than extramarital sex.

And where did you get that atheist societies have more rules about sex? Most atheists don’t see sex outside of marriage and homosexual sex as immoral. While there are Christians who have homosexual relations such as 3 English kings, Richard I, Edward II, and Richard II, at least they did it in private and confessed their sins to their priests.
Where's the heirarchy of extramarital sex vs masturbating vs wearing a condom vs good old fashioned homofucking? Who decides one is worse than the other.

Also how the hell is knocking up somebody when you're doing the extramarital sex worse than wearing a condom while doing it?

I don't believe that she is, she sais that she is a practicing Catholic which means she is attending masses and receives sacraments.

Someone made this awesome comparison about uniforms and movements/public image. When soldier saw SS bolts on a uniform, that was an enemy, you shot enemy, you did not try to figure out if that specific nazi was a good man. When someone sais that s/he is with Antifa, there are some automatic shit that people think of. When Pelosi claims to be a Catholic and Church leadership does not publicly renounce her specifically and excommunicates her from Church, it sends bad signal. Probably as bad pedo priests being shuffled in different parishes. The public image of Catholic church, the uniform of a Catholic is in bad shape right now. I know good Catholics, but I feel that they are stuck in a rut.
Bro, the Catholic Church has plenty of issues, some that haven't even been brought up in this thread, and I personally would have no issue if it ceased to exist tomorrow, but demanding that they denounce a politician who claims to be Catholic just because you don't like her is some crazy shit. Do they have to excommunicate every politician you disagree with or just Pelosi?

Tbh, I feel like Catholicism was in many ways the beginning of western moral decline.
Uh...so Western moral decline started roundabout the time of Constantine? Seems legit.

Many laity and clergy reject Humanae Vitae because of the modernism in the church due to Vatican 2. If the Church has more traditionalist clergy, the prohibition of contraception would be more strictly enforced worldwide.
How? They gonna put cameras in everybody's bedroom to make sure the dude's not wearing a rubber before he fucks his wife? Cause even married couples want to have sex without the risk of having a kid. The anti contraception stance is just dumb all in all.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Considering that the prohibitions are not followed in the most traditionalist power bases (Cardinal Sarah has frequently mourned and decried the widespread availability of contraception in parts of his dominions despite his very best efforts) this seems unlikely.

This is a trend that was observed in other cultural contexts too; even when contraceptive access was restricted in pre-sex abuse reveal Ireland this teaching was not widely observed.

The SSPX has probably the greatest uniformity among their clergy on this matter, but even then this is not absolute.
That is because the decline of religious morality already began with the Enlightenment and accelerated with the French Revolution.
She also doesn't condemn it, and blames these situations as "psychological problems" brought about by "popular culture".
Essentially the man has nothing to be blamed for and hasn't done anything wrong as he has a right to demand payment of the marriage debt.

At very best, the most recent official Catholic endorsed writersmusings on the subject have been flippant at best....

And for a personal experience....

While the first article says that continuously denying sex for petty reasons is sinful, it did not say that raping the sinful wife withholding sex is acceptable.

The text you quoted does not describe how the husband coerced her. It is indeed coercion if he threatened physical violence but if he was just being an asshole yelling at his wife to have sex and she said “Ok fine!” then that is reluctant consent, because she could have just left the room. Of course when I’m married, I will be a better husband and allow my wife to decide how many children she wants.
Let's look at a Catholic answer for a moment....

Now. We've seen above the woman does not have a right to refuse sex, because it could lead her husband to sin by getting it elsewhere and you've chosen yourself a very liberal answer from a relativley liberal Catholic website that would be condemned as heretical elsewhere.

It's a nice PR gloss, but technically this couple (or the declining spouse) would be sinning.
The article you posted says this.
One obvious way to avoid both is abstinence. While this would be difficult, it should be viewed, as any suffering, in light of the cross. St. Paul tells us, “Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ on behalf of his body, which is the church” (Col. 1:24).
Well....Actually no. Catholicism is actually the largest religious group in Germany, and historically has formed the bulk of the population (especially places such as Bavaria). My point is that states with historically sizeable Catholic populations who have held power have lower ages of consent than their Protestant or Secular counterparts; which they indeed do.

View attachment 829812
Fair point. But in Sweden, the age of consent is 15, and only 1.2% of their population is Catholic. The Catholic countries where the age of consent is 14 are the Southern European countries and Catholics in Germany live in the Southern part where they have darker skin and hair, so 14 year old girls psychologically look older.
Your Church still officially endorses pedophilialia. A fourteen year old girl is a child no matter what way you shake it, and this is still a step up from the ages it previously accepted as being of marriageable (and thus in the Catholic view, breeding age as the former is required for a valid mariage) age.
I agree that a 14 year old girl is too young to consent to sex. I think that 16-18 should be the age of consent. I am saying that if a 14 year old girl gets married, her husband should wait until she turns 16-18 before having sex. And in the Protestant UK before 1885, the age of consent was 13 so don’t put the blame on the Catholics.
Limbo is a theological opinion and one that has been dismissed by both Benedict XVI and Francis. You sin mortally once in your entire life without receiving valid absolution (and not being baptized and accepting the Catholic faith is a mortal sin), you're going to hell.

As a Catholic, you are obligated to believe it is noble and just for your God to send miscarried fetuses (ensouled babies in the Catholic view) to hell.
Benedict XVI and Francis dismissed it but they did not infallibility define any doctrine on the matter, so Catholics are free to believe in Limbo. I believe in Limbo because while babies are born in original sin, they are still too young to understand about God and sin, so they are incapable of willingly turning against God. Even Catholics like St. Augustine and Dante Alighieri who believed in infant damnation believed that it is very mild.
In other words your God is so petty he has to throw an autistic shitfit when an ant looks at him funny.
How is it petty for the almighty creator of the universe to demand respect and obedience from his creation?
The Gospel of John as a whole was written nearly a century after the other three and teaches a very different Jesus from the others; it's worth a read about considering it's this one that took the lead in forming the most widespread depictions of Jesus.
How does the Gospel of John portray Jesus differently?

I never knew the Democrats stood in the Roman Senate.
It says that Council of Elvira took action to penalize clergy responsible. Another thing to keep in mind is that in 306, the Roman Empire was still largely pagan and considered sex with young boys acceptable, so clergy who committed those crimes back then, were influenced by the pagans. Also 8th century England was only a century after the Anglo Saxon kings converted to Christianity and made Christianity the official religion, so there was still influence from Anglo Saxon pagan culture.

He wouldn't make priest, but Jacob might actually enjoy the life of a Numinary.

Sure they have to give up all their wages; but the Male ones at least live a life of luxury attended by servants until the day of their deaths. Being forbidden to marry sucks but it's not as if he's at risk of that anyway.
Don’t you remember that I am currently engaged? Though I have recently been at conflict with her because she isn’t keeping her promise to post a story I wrote.
Where's the heirarchy of extramarital sex vs masturbating vs wearing a condom vs good old fashioned homofucking? Who decides one is worse than the other.

Also how the hell is knocking up somebody when you're doing the extramarital sex worse than wearing a condom while doing it?
Because a condom is unnatural because it blocks reproduction. Masturbation is also spilling the seed for non reproductive purposes.
Bro, the Catholic Church has plenty of issues, some that haven't even been brought up in this thread, and I personally would have no issue if it ceased to exist tomorrow, but demanding that they denounce a politician who claims to be Catholic just because you don't like her is some crazy shit. Do they have to excommunicate every politician you disagree with or just Pelosi?
But Pelosi supports the murder of infants which completely goes against the faith.
How? They gonna put cameras in everybody's bedroom to make sure the dude's not wearing a rubber before he fucks his wife? Cause even married couples want to have sex without the risk of having a kid. The anti contraception stance is just dumb all in all.
By having priests preach more about contraception and hellfire in their homilies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net

Pelosi is a huge public figure ... a speaker of the house, incredibly active and powerful politician. She publicly flaunts that she is a Catholic as well as promoting abortion.

When Catholic Church does not respond to that shit, the silence condones abortion and many Catholics are allowed to think that it's OK. This lack of leadership, mixed messages are what make Catholic church a bigger joke in addition to all the pedo scandals. In the future, I can see them pick up a whole lot more low IQ followers (who are not 100% santeria yet, but are getting there), which is exactly what they are doing. While both Protestants and other Ortodoxies actively engage in intellectual discussions, Catholics, in my opinion, regress back to dark ages.

Queen Elizabeth II

Majesty/Your Majesty/Her Majesty
kiwifarms.net
That is because the decline of religious morality already began with the Enlightenment and accelerated with the French Revolution.

Check that crusade against sexual abuse link I posted before. The Catholic Church at no point in its history whatsoever has ever managed to get the clergy or the laity to actually follow the rules on sexuality; if anything it's actually doing better today considering clerics aren't openly fathering children or keeping concubines in the western rite as historically has been the norm.

While the first article says that continuously denying sex for petty reasons is sinful, it did not say that raping the sinful wife withholding sex is acceptable.

It said a man has a right to demand sex and compared it to doing chores. That's fucking sick man,

The text you quoted does not describe how the husband coerced her. It is indeed coercion if he threatened physical violence but if he was just being an asshole yelling at his wife to have sex and she said “Ok fine!” then that is reluctant consent, because she could have just left the room.

So it's totally fine to scream at your wife and bully her into offering sex. Like I said, Catholics have a very low sexual standard compared to westerners because here in the western world; we call bulling a woman into offering sex rape.

Of course when I’m married, I will be a better husband and allow my wife to decide how many children she wants.

Not gonna happen.

Fair point. But in Sweden, the age of consent is 15, and only 1.2% of their population is Catholic. The Catholic countries where the age of consent is 14 are the Southern European countries and Catholics in Germany live in the Southern part where they have darker skin and hair, so 14 year old girls psychologically look older.

15 is low (far too low in my opinion), however this is still higher than the Catholic south and the official Catholic age of marriageability.

It doesn't matter if she "looks older", a fourteen year old girl is still a child. This is still church endorsed pedophilia, even if it's higher than it used to be.

Again, Catholics have very low sexual standards.

I agree that a 14 year old girl is too young to consent to sex. I think that 16-18 should be the age of consent. I am saying that if a 14 year old girl gets married, her husband should wait until she turns 16-18 before having sex. And in the Protestant UK before 1885, the age of consent was 13 so don’t put the blame on the Catholics.

I'm picking on Catholics because you're a Catholic. Please don't think I think any higher of Protestants, I have the same level of respect for them as I do all theists; that is to say none at all.

Considering that most of the UK now identifies as "No Religion" versus a then previous Anglican majority prior to the date you list what you said just proves my point; Christians have lower sexual standards than Western Secularists.

Benedict XVI and Francis dismissed it but they did not infallibility define any doctrine on the matter, so Catholics are free to believe in Limbo. I believe in Limbo because while babies are born in original sin, they are still too young to understand about God and sin, so they are incapable of willingly turning against God. Even Catholics like St. Augustine and Dante Alighieri who believed in infant damnation believed that it is very mild.

I'm sure the pedocows listed on these forums would be delighted to hear they're in line with Catholic morality to inflict "very mild" child abuse on babies.

How is it petty for the almighty creator of the universe to demand respect and obedience from his creation?

How does the Gospel of John portray Jesus differently?

It's the most "Greek" of the Gospels; in that it's the one that introduces the mystical elements such as the logos and focuses on God as an entity of love rather than the father as the embodiment of law and wrath. It's also the only one with a specifically anti-Jewish bent. There's a lot to go through, but for a very brief introduction..... https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/story/john.html

It says that Council of Elvira took action to penalize clergy responsible. Another thing to keep in mind is that in 306, the Roman Empire was still largely pagan and considered sex with young boys acceptable, so clergy who committed those crimes back then, were influenced by the pagans. Also 8th century England was only a century after the Anglo Saxon kings converted to Christianity and made Christianity the official religion, so there was still influence from Anglo Saxon pagan culture.

Uh huh, and that really flies in the high reneissance where Popes like Julius II openly kept male concubines and the Borgias who fathered children every other five minutes.

The fucking Vatican today still owns gay brothels and saunas https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lours-where-priests-pay-for-sex-a6729251.html

TL;DR: The Catholic Church endorses pedophilia and rape at an official level and you still haven't proven otherwise.

U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
Is OP like the reverse version of Shiversblood, with the degeneracy replaced with bible thumping?

Woah, woah, woah! Don't you dare compare dear Shivers to this steeple-chasing weirdo! Shivers is good people.

Also paging @maaliktheprisonguard, we need your assistance in conversion therapy. Help us teach Jacob the ways of the one true religion.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh...so Western moral decline started roundabout the time of Constantine? Seems legit.
Emperor Constantine Born: 272 AD Died: 337 AD

Split between Roman Catholic church, and Orthodox Church: 1054 AD

Five hundred years after this, the Roman Catholic church had become so corrupt that most hardliners split from it with the protestant reformation.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh, the Catholic Church is a joke, but they're still better than the Protestants, especially the Evangelicals, who are just the Puritans of the 20th and 21st Centuries.

Evangelical hardliners are basically rednecks LARP'ing as Colonial Era Puritans, sort of like how Varg Vikernes and his buddies are just Alt-Right /pol/tards LARP'ing as Norse Pagans.

The Eastern Orthodox Church is pretty based and avoids the issues of the Catholics (too centralized) and Protestants (not centralized enough) but I'm neither Greek nor Slavic, so if I converted to their congregations, a lot of people would think I was some kind of weird right-wing LARP'er (even though I'm a centrist, but we live in the weirdest of timelines)

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh, the Catholic Church is a joke, but they're still better than the Protestants, especially the Evangelicals, who are just the Puritans of the 20th and 21st Centuries.

Evangelical hardliners are basically rednecks LARP'ing as Colonial Era Puritans, sort of like how Varg Vikernes and his buddies are just Alt-Right /pol/tards LARP'ing as Norse Pagans.

The Eastern Orthodox Church is pretty based and avoids the issues of the Catholics (too centralized) and Protestants (not centralized enough) but I'm neither Greek nor Slavic, so if I converted to their congregations, a lot of people would think I was some kind of weird right-wing LARP'er (even though I'm a centrist, but we live in the weirdest of timelines)
I think the Orthodox Church right now is the best church overall, but Protestant is a pretty broad term. You have some which are hyper traditional, but don't have the silly non-Gospel dogmas of the puritans, and you have some which are just bonkers.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the Orthodox Church right now is the best church overall, but Protestant is a pretty broad term. You have some which are hyper traditional, but don't have the silly non-Gospel dogmas of the puritans, and you have some which are just bonkers.

The problem is that the non-Evangelical mainline Protestants (Lutherans, Anglicans/Episcopalians, Presbyterians, etc.) are even more of a secularized and empty joke than the Catholics and are also more decentralized and less widespread.

Tellingly, the most left-leaning countries in Europe are Protestant (England, Sweden, Denmark, Germany) and they are the worst for being cucked by SJW's and the EU, with Germany and Sweden being to SJW Identity Politics what Saudi Arabia and Iran are to Islam, although Germany does have a plurality of Lutherans and Catholics.

The more based European countries are either traditionalist Catholic countries (Poland, Ireland, Italy, Hungary) or they are Eastern Orthodox (Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, etc.)

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net
Five hundred years after this, the Roman Catholic church had become so corrupt that most hardliners split from it with the protestant reformation.

I studied the split quiet in detail. IMHO, it has to do with politics more than religion. Well organized religions (like Catholics or Eastern Orthodox, and unlike smaller sects that split up) played more politics than tried to spread gospel.

This is my opinion on this thread.
View attachment 830664

That wasn't the reason for the downfall of Roman empire which was documented fairly well. Neither Romans nor Greeks were fucking Western puritans which blows my mind: it's ok to teach prepubescent kids about sexuality, how to use a condom but when a work of art is displayed, you got to cover up female nipple. It's FUBAR.

It said a man has a right to demand sex and compared it to doing chores. That's fucking sick man,

Easiest chore ever, just lay back ... not like splitting firewood, lol, ok, I am being sarcastic. It's fucked up.

So it's totally fine to scream at your wife and bully her into offering sex. Like I said, Catholics have a very low sexual standard compared to westerners because here in the western world; we call bulling a woman into offering sex rape.

I don't know which western world we are talking about. London? SanFran? NYC?

We all got a cross to bear, duties to perform. Is traditional male role any easier, to be a disposable meat bag that has to carry a lot of weight providing for the family?

15 is low (far too low in my opinion), however this is still higher than the Catholic south and the official Catholic age of marriageability.

It doesn't matter if she "looks older", a fourteen year old girl is still a child. This is still church endorsed pedophilia, even if it's higher than it used to be.

Again, Catholics have very low sexual standards.

There are different lives in other countries. In Russia, it's not quiet that young, but by 20, most people from blue collar places are married and have at least one kid, if not several. That used to be true in US as well, still is in some places. There are more places in the world when life expectancy is low, people get married young, die younger.

In a lot of places you have shitload of adult responsibilities on your shoulders already, at a young age. Back in USSR, 16 y.o. and you get a passport, finish 8 grades, you are off to work at a factory unless you elect to do 10 grades and try a university/college. Think about it.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that the non-Evangelical mainline Protestants (Lutherans, Anglicans/Episcopalians, Presbyterians, etc.) are even more of a secularized and empty joke than the Catholics and are also more decentralized and less widespread.

Tellingly, the most left-leaning countries in Europe are Protestant (England, Sweden, Denmark, Germany) and they are the worst for being cucked by SJW's and the EU, with Germany and Sweden being to SJW Identity Politics what Saudi Arabia and Iran are to Islam, although Germany does have a plurality of Lutherans and Catholics.

The more based European countries are either traditionalist Catholic countries (Poland, Ireland, Italy, Hungary) or they are Eastern Orthodox (Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, etc.)
Here in the US it's pretty much the reverse, which is something I've always found funny. Most of the Catholics are completely cucked, but most of the protestants are at least somewhat based. As far as Catholics go, the best ones I've met have been from Asia. The Episcopalian church is its own animal. Started so King Henry VIII could try to knock up more bitches (Anglican), became a British tax scam during the colonial days, then started calling itself the Episcopalian church (it's still somehow connected to the Anglican church), and now it's a weird lefty cult which will occasionally read the bible so it doesn't draw too much aggro from other churches.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
I would counterpoint this in saying that all of countries you listed either were on the front lines of Islamic invasions, were occupied by the Ottoman Empire or were occupied forcibly by communists following WW2 or some combination thereof. Exceptionally notable counter examples to this trend include France and Spain (Notably ruled by the People's Socialist Workers Party). I do not think Catholicism has an appreciable effect on this, rather being "based" is inverse of ones exposure to 20th century liberalism (a product of communism), or having a history of fighting very alien outsiders. For example, we have a natural experiment on this, East and West Germany. We can readily observe who was more socially conservative when the wall fell, with or without religion.

When is Jacob Harrison going to start E. Micheal Jones posting? The slaughter of cities and the jewish revolutionary spirit were good, for a papist.

edit: I mean to say the limited exposure specifically is a product of communism, not that 20th century liberalism is a byproduct of communism. That is absurd.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net

Ah, you were referring to post-schism, my mistake

I’d still rather live in a time of moral decay than pre-schism Western Europe, but I’m a heathen and a degenerate so what do I know

Queen Elizabeth II

Majesty/Your Majesty/Her Majesty
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to say this is where Jacob's copypasted the thread title and his links from, it's a subject that always has a couple of threads going about on any Catholic website.

The responses there are similarly exceptional, but boring.

Last edited: