The person above you's avatar is your new room mate -

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was pretty slick of you to get the neighbor to pay the rent by demanding a tithe, but can you stop telling me I'm going to hell every time I bang a hooker? Thanks.

• Feels
Reactions: The 8 of Spades

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
Stop scratching up the sofa! I bought you a carpeted pole specifically for that!

I'm not sure how I feel about having the cause of death in living beings hanging out in my apartment. Can you at least stop looking at me, rubbing your hands together and saying "your day will come" every time I walk by?
If I'm not here you'll develop cancer and die anyway. I provide a valuable service, let my enjoy it.

Reactions: The 8 of Spades

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Hey when are you gonna be done with your bath, I kind of need to take the Browns to the Super B- jesus fine put the gun away dude I'll just go down to McDs and use theirs, god damn

• DRINK!
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
We're setting some ground rules. First, your family isn't allowed in the apartment. Second, no celebrating Halloween.

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering you bathe with your gun, I don't think I'll ever have to worry about an intruder.

Just, please, at least run the air cleaner if you're gonna smoke in the house

Absolute Brainlet

I'll send your head flying!
kiwifarms.net
can you please NOT do your spooky ghost stuff whenever I bring someone over? you've already scared off two of my friends and now they refuse to even talk to me

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino