True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>not playing TOP

fuckin' pleb
a
r
e

u srs m8?
r u playing some sort of fag lord school shooter couch-cucked version of this vidya in which you're a total bitchlord queer gay man who sucks dick 4 a living? (not that there's anything wrong with that just that you'd be a faggot pleb lord dweed dick shit motherfucker if you sucked dick 4 a living and weren't actually gay)

you queer lord bitch. I'm going to play "catch the penis (or vagina if ur not gay like OP or the person neger is responding to)" and I'll make all the women on earth very impressed.

Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If any of you bitchlord queers manages to get darksydephil's dick to play the following game online then I'll give you like 5 Good Boy Points (which I actually have on my account right now).

I hereby signify that I will donate:
$50 US or equiv
to an online charity

If DSP plays any game or demand of game from viewers who say some sort of unique wording such as ("DSP DSP DSP," or "DSP 4 LIFE," or "PLAY THE PROPER VIDYA GAMES 4 DSP 4 CHARITY")

Here's the current dedicated URL:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-only-chad-chads-vidya-tetris.49770/

Here's the current high score (my own and if DSP chooses to play tetris):

RULES:
  1. It doesn't matter what score DSP gets, even if you manage to get him to participate indirectly I will still donate.
  2. Even if DSP plays a single go of this or any other online game in the spirit of this competition then I will donate the equiv of $50 US to a charity who is involved in (childcare/basic human rights/women's rights/anything only if they allow bitcoin donations).
  3. It doesn't matter if DSP plays 1 second or 89 seconds or more. He only needs to acknowledge this competition and play a bare minimum for me to care.
  4. If some cucklord manages to outcuck my current score then I'll donate $20 regardless of DSP's participation.
List of pleb lord orgs that accept bitcoin as donations:

Reactions: tarni

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@neger psykolog If you have a high score you want to share with your friends, we wouldn't want you to feel a need for this elaborate production. You can just come to us <3

It's very nice that you have a high score in your video game :)

(jk plz don't ban me)

Reactions: thebonesauce

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net
If any of you bitchlord queers manages to get darksydephil's dick to play the following game online then I'll give you like 5 Good Boy Points (which I actually have on my account right now).

I hereby signify that I will donate:
$50 US or equiv
to an online charity

If DSP plays any game or demand of game from viewers who say some sort of unique wording such as ("DSP DSP DSP," or "DSP 4 LIFE," or "PLAY THE PROPER VIDYA GAMES 4 DSP 4 CHARITY")

Here's the current dedicated URL:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-only-chad-chads-vidya-tetris.49770/

Here's the current high score (my own and if DSP chooses to play tetris):

RULES:
  1. It doesn't matter what score DSP gets, even if you manage to get him to participate indirectly I will still donate.
  2. Even if DSP plays a single go of this or any other online game in the spirit of this competition then I will donate the equiv of $50 US to a charity who is involved in (childcare/basic human rights/women's rights/anything only if they allow bitcoin donations).
  3. It doesn't matter if DSP plays 1 second or 89 seconds or more. He only needs to acknowledge this competition and play a bare minimum for me to care.
  4. If some cucklord manages to outcuck my current score then I'll donate $20 regardless of DSP's participation.
List of pleb lord orgs that accept bitcoin as donations:
do i gotta beat all yours put together or just the top one?

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
do i gotta beat all yours put together or just the top one?
hey fuck you you fucking queer lord biatch nigga
we here on the dsp subforum at least can compose ourselves for the bitch nigga DSP star cucks universe

that's all I have to say.

Reactions: Haunter

PlasticOwls

kiwifarms.net
Lol youre all casuals. Come @ me when one of you can beat Tetris Marathon all the way through and break 600,000

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino