The /pol/ Theory of Beta Male Facial Expressions -

DeathStork

kiwifarms.net
Some of these are just people smiling with their teeth bro, I don't think that constitutes a nu-male smile. IMO The Nu-male smile is one where the mouth is fully open and smiling but you can see how forced the expression is. For example the pic of Logan and Jake Paul doesn't seem all that nu-male to me because they're just smiling in a natural way, but the Wil Wheaton ones do count because you can see the face struggling to hold the expression.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Some of these are just people smiling with their teeth bro, I don't think that constitutes a nu-male smile. IMO The Nu-male smile is one where the mouth is fully open and smiling but you can see how forced the expression is. For example the pic of Logan and Jake Paul doesn't seem all that nu-male to me because they're just smiling in a natural way, but the Wil Wheaton ones do count because you can see the face struggling to hold the expression.
I'm pretty sure this whole phenomena stems from the fact that the dumbasses in these pictures are trying extremely hard to look happy. I can find plenty of more respectable people who display this exact look in photographs as well. This whole thread is a bunch of terminal frowners getting pissed at artificial smiles, myself included.

DeathStork

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure this whole phenomena stems from the fact that the dumbasses in these pictures are trying extremely hard to look happy. I can find plenty of more respectable people who display this exact look in photographs as well. This whole thread is a bunch of terminal frowners getting pissed at artificial smiles, myself included.
I unfortunately have resting angry face; a relic from my days as an edgy sonic fan.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
There's something really irritating about pictures like these. Where someone remakes a picture of themselves as a child.

It really feels like a metaphor for how the person in the picture hasn't grown at all throughout their entire life. They haven't changed, evolved, or found themselves. They peaked at 6, when they were proudly holding their brand new NES. And here they are today, proudly holding up a NES Classic, like an even sadder version of a high school athlete who peaked at 18 and ended up working at Taco Bell for the rest of his life.

DeathStork

kiwifarms.net
I spent a bit of time in the mirror doing both a normal person smile and a soylent grin to see why the latter seems so off.
I discovered that a normal smile involves you pulling upwards with the cheek muscles while the jaw stays about where it is, unless you're laughing which causes the jaw to move downwards. The SGrin involves the cheeks staying where they are while the jaw moves downwards.

So I believe they do the SGrin because they want to look like they're laughing and happy, but lack an understanding of how to move their own face.
Kind of concerning because a smile is an instinctual movement and these cunts apparently don't have that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino