The /pol/ Theory of Beta Male Facial Expressions -

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I really wish women would stop drinking wine while they're pregnant, this is what caused all these fish mouf mother fuckers.

Just drink whiskey or bourbon it will finish the job
I don't know about that, coat hangers are more effective. Just saying.

• Feels
Reactions: Slap47

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
probably lack of self awareness. Kinda like how some ghetto kids throw mean faces, and some girls throw duck faces. It just comes naturally to them.
They saw it somewhere and think it's how you do it because their idea of success and personality did it in an ad. Ghetto kids like rap album covers so they ape them, same with e-thots with Kardashians, same with boomers posting like a TV ad and same with bugmen who maybe watch too many cartoons (and ads).

Hux

kiwifarms.net
The creator of Bojack Horseman just did an AMA on reddit:

View attachment 893433
I keep on wondering, is the ability to grow a full beard linked with male pattern baldness? Like 70% of guys that I've seen that were able to grow beards that thick usually ended up having hairlines that start at the very tops of their heads by the time they reached their mid-late 20s

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
So (my personal theory) Soy/Cuck mouth is a sign of being profoundly unhappy so you over compensate when social norms demand you express outward happiness
See: most of the unfunny orbiters I had on facebook. They seem to view being depressed as a weirdo badge of honor. It's as though they want a cookie for realizing the world is full of darkness and most tragedies happen for no good narrative reason.

I dealt with pretty bad depression when I got out of the military. I credit building a farm and a marriage with pulling me out of it.

By no means am I saying everyone should live my life; I am being more general. How can you possibly expect to be happy if you don't DO anything? You can binge* Steven Universe when you're dead. Your chance to be active, enterprising, and have agency is fleeting.

I keep on wondering, is the ability to grow a full beard linked with male pattern baldness? Like 70% of guys that I've seen that were able to grow beards that thick usually ended up having hairlines that start at the very tops of their heads by the time they reached their mid-late 20s
I can grow a thick beard and I'm not balding yet in my mid 30s. I keep cleanshaven, though, partly because I don't wish to be associated with the type of male who has a hairy face and thinks he's masculine despite being a skinnyfat womyn respecter.

*Someone pointed out to me how the language has changed from "TV marathon" to "binge watch." Identify with bullimia, not athletic achievement.

Reactions: Done Goofed

qu_rahn

kiwifarms.net
Yes - has something to do with DHT / free testosterone iirc

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino