The /pol/ Theory of Beta Male Facial Expressions -

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
See: most of the unfunny orbiters I had on facebook. They seem to view being depressed as a weirdo badge of honor. It's as though they want a cookie for realizing the world is full of darkness and most tragedies happen for no good narrative reason.

I dealt with pretty bad depression when I got out of the military. I credit building a farm and a marriage with pulling me out of it.

By no means am I saying everyone should live my life; I am being more general. How can you possibly expect to be happy if you don't DO anything? You can binge* Steven Universe when you're dead. Your chance to be active, enterprising, and have agency is fleeting.
Yes but my theory is these people are worse.

They are so profoundly unhappy they fake happiness through excessive exuberance of woke social norms.

Thats why when these people hit a hard wall they go all Anti-fa and hit a guy with a bikelock. The world doesnt conform so the solution is fix yourself or attack the non conformists

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
"Fake it 'till you make it" is a widely misinterpreted aphorism.

Yeah, I think you are correct; it's a mask. People waste a lot of time with masks, because they're all convinced anyone is looking at them to begin with.

Yes - has something to do with DHT / free testosterone iirc
They don't have abnormally high testosterone; their bodies just can't handle their normal male testosterone levels.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: howyadoin

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
"Fake it 'till you make it" is a widely misinterpreted aphorism.

Yeah, I think you are correct; it's a mask. People waste a lot of time with masks, because they're all convinced anyone is looking at them to begin with.
Also (IMO) its both a mask and self delusion. They believe their own bs

• Feels
Reactions: Ped Xing

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
This thread makes me feel better about not showing my teeth when I smile.
Are you really that worried massive autists who can't parse facial expressions will call it a soy smile and mistakenly post it here?

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
Are you really that worried massive autists who can't parse facial expressions will call it a soy smile and mistakenly post it here?
Nah, I've just never been a fan of the way that I look when I smile with my teeth, and I get shit for it from my friends sometimes.

• Feels
Reactions: Ped Xing

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
I hate the way I look when I smile at all. Really I'd prefer never to have to see my own face again.

• Feels
Reactions: Shaved Kiwis
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino