The /pol/ Theory of Beta Male Facial Expressions -

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net
5lytn.jpg

OK, not exactly the soy boy smile but I always thought that it is somewhat similar. Whereas the beta nu-males smile is forced and fake in order to fit in with the in-crowd, Ray Liotta’s brilliant portrayal of Henry Hill’s laughing in this scene is also forced and fake (as he’s trying to hide the fact that he scared shitless that he’s sitting at the same table with a batshit insane psycho killer who will murder you for any or no reason at all).

Hux

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1028000

Beta soyboy, male ally, anti-GGer and rapist J.R. Honeycutt.
I still to this day can't wrap my head around why these guys have to always look the exact fucking same. Like that expression, the glasses, the beard, the clothes, the hair, who the fuck was the one that first coined this look? How does anyone think this look is in any way a good or, godfor-fucking-bid, attractive to anyone?

I just have so many questions about this subset of doughy urbanites clone men, but I feel like the answers would just end up depressing and confusing me more than if I didn't find out in the first place

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
For the record, it’s ok to have a beard, right? That alone doesn’t make you a soy boy, does it?
Nah, at least I don't think so. Soyboys are ultra fake and act feminized, at least partially from actually low testosterone. They also live to consume product and respect wahmen.

Also they unironically love that "insert penis here" face

creepy soy hansen.jpg

Edit:
1564174645796.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033367

OK, not exactly the soy boy smile but I always thought that it is somewhat similar. Whereas the beta nu-males smile is forced and fake in order to fit in with the in-crowd, Ray Liotta’s brilliant portrayal of Henry Hill’s laughing in this scene is also forced and fake (as he’s trying to hide the fact that he scared shitless that he’s sitting at the same table with a batshit insane psycho killer who will murder you for any or no reason at all).
This is a perfect example. Henry Hill in this is hardly a beta but he definitely is in relation to Tommy in this scene. Notice how everyone else is laughing sincerely.

For the record, it’s ok to have a beard, right? That alone doesn’t make you a soy boy, does it?
It has to be a fussy cuck beard. There's a certain trademarked beard they all have.

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
I still to this day can't wrap my head around why these guys have to always look the exact fucking same. Like that expression, the glasses, the beard, the clothes, the hair, who the fuck was the one that first coined this look? How does anyone think this look is in any way a good or, godfor-fucking-bid, attractive to anyone?

I just have so many questions about this subset of doughy urbanites clone men, but I feel like the answers would just end up depressing and confusing me more than if I didn't find out in the first place
The look the same for the same reasons all goths look the same, all wiggers look the same, and all thots look the same. The instinctive need to conform to the herd. To be fair, all jocks look the same too, but you need to get off your ass and exercise to look like a jock.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What if it was actually some brief fad, and they were all copying some Patient Zero? Like right-wingers doing OK signs because of the 4chan prank.
They were. It is a completely fake facial expression that is a simulation of happiness. Once this secret got out they realized they were just advertising how soulless they are.

Tags
None