kiwifarms.net

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Floating in my tin can
kiwifarms.net
Steve Hofstetter is a horribly unfunny stand-up comedian
View attachment 1061996

Bonus tweet in defence of cucks:
View attachment 1061997
I've listened to his albums, and they are, I am not making this up, almost the exact same jokes in every single one.
None of them are overly funny the first time, less so when repeated.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the record, it’s ok to have a beard, right? That alone doesn’t make you a soy boy, does it?
Having a beard alone does not make one a soyboy, but I honestly think it's better just to go clean shaven. It looks cleaner and more handsome most of the time and honestly, I noticed that beards are everywhere in the 2010's. Nobody seems to be clean shaven anymore, especially if they are a Millennial or early Zoomer, which is a shame.

As a good rule of thumb, beards only look good on Civil War generals and ancient Greek philosophers.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I had a beard for a long time, because no one was making me shave. In my defense, I did at least keep it trimmed and presentable.

But then I had to shave for work (gas mask) and my wife demanded I never stop shaving.

So much for beards necessarily making you look more rugged. I like being cleanshaven now because it seems I'm only of the only people in my age group with no facial hair.

BajaBlaster

At vacation in Florida rn, see you frens
kiwifarms.net
Having a beard alone does not make one a soyboy, but I honestly think it's better just to go clean shaven. It looks cleaner and more handsome most of the time and honestly, I noticed that beards are everywhere in the 2010's. Nobody seems to be clean shaven anymore, especially if they are a Millennial or early Zoomer, which is a shame.
Idk what kind of people you are seeing, I still many clean shaven people out there. I think it might depend on the culture of your area.

As a good rule of thumb, beards only look good on Civil War generals and ancient Greek philosophers.
And Jedi/Sith

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The worst facial hair is the failed "manly stubble." Maybe one man in ten can actually pull that off, and only if he's not overweight and has good muscle mass, and even then it's barely an option that works for anyone under 35.

Even a 2010 Seattle Hipster waxed Mustache looks better than "I didn't shave for two days, do I have a chin yet?"

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I know this tradcath guy who posted a photo of him and his girlfriend after mass and she was wearing a chapel veil and his caption was: 2019 or 1953? And I really badly wanted to say that nobody in the 1950s would've tolerated his shitty facial hair. He's thin and has a nice jawline, and he does shave sometimes, so I wonder if he's just too lazy to shave every day or something.

There's nothing wrong with beards per se, but keep it trimmed. The wizened Orthodox priest in his black robe looks cool with his long beard. Everyone else looks homeless. Get your barber to line it up so it won't be climbing scraggily up your cheeks like Chris Chipman's is.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Steve Hofstetter is a horribly unfunny stand-up comedian
View attachment 1061996

Bonus tweet in defence of cucks:
View attachment 1061997
I've listened to his albums, and they are, I am not making this up, almost the exact same jokes in every single one.
None of them are overly funny the first time, less so when repeated.
There's a reason 99.95% of his material online is shit-tier "heckler ownage!" and not actual stand-up. Apparently he's trying to astroturf some faggoty gun violence routine into going viral, though. So we'll see how that goes.

Tags
None