The /pol/ Theory of Beta Male Facial Expressions -

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net

Approx. 59 Robins

have a fungus
kiwifarms.net
Having a beard alone does not make one a soyboy, but I honestly think it's better just to go clean shaven. It looks cleaner and more handsome most of the time and honestly, I noticed that beards are everywhere in the 2010's. Nobody seems to be clean shaven anymore, especially if they are a Millennial or early Zoomer, which is a shame.

As a good rule of thumb, beards only look good on Civil War generals and ancient Greek philosophers.
Most of these guys have beards because they have weak jaws/chins that they try to hide with facial hair in hopes that no-one will notice.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
There is a saying in my country that goes like that: don't open your mouth wide because flies might get into it.
I distrust someone who does that. It gets into uncanny valley, you can feel that smile is not real, the hollow eyes, the cheecks not going up... It feels so fake. And after that "smile" they would lecture you and act hollier than thou because you dared to tell that illegals aliens are bad for the working class, while they are filthy reds themselves.
Idk but my lizard brain indicated me red flags on this smile.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
There is a saying in my country that goes like that: don't open your mouth wide because flies might get into it.
I distrust someone who does that. It gets into uncanny valley, you can feel that smile is not real, the hollow eyes, the cheecks not going up... It feels so fake. And after that "smile" they would lecture you and act hollier than thou because you dared to tell that illegals aliens are bad for the working class, while they are filthy reds themselves.
Idk but my lizard brain indicated me red flags on this smile.
You are either East Asian or Eastern European.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net
1582179176303.png

Teethhorror, ew. Use a brush. Einfach ekelhaft.

What is it with Nerdcows and Troons and their apathy towards dental hygiene.

1582179262282.png

Even most geriatrics can pull it off, inept gross fuckers.

My contribution (this cunt and joke of a M.D.), a variant of the betasmile: Sims 3 Face

1582179518955.png

Tags
None