The /pol/ Theory of Beta Male Facial Expressions -

Hux

kiwifarms.net
Why do they always seem to have beards? When did that start?

As much as the soyboys hate on the neckbeards, most of them have literal neckbeards.
Soyboys and neckbeards are one and the same, just that the former took up lefty politics and has the bare-fuck-bones minimal amount of social skills to land one-sided """poly""" relationships with dangerhaired hambeasts while the latter takes up Lolbertarianism/alt-right shit while still sticking to 2d

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Soyboys and neckbeards are one and the same, just that the former took up lefty politics and has the bare-fuck-bones minimal amount of social skills to land one-sided """poly""" relationships with dangerhaired hambeasts while the latter takes up Lolbertarianism/alt-right shit while still sticking to 2d
Neckbeards are more filthy and disgusting, with scraggly beards with food particles in them. Soyboys are a kind of hipster with excessively fussily trimmed little beards and designer glasses who have $1,000 iPhones but pretend to be men of the people. The soyboys are consumerist bugmen but usually have some level of social skill. The bugmen adopted nerd shit because they decided it was ironically "cool." The neckbeards are more likely to be actually obsessed autists with actual knowledge of STEM fields.

The bugmen will ironically wear some T-shirt with an '80s cartoon on it, while the neckbeard will actually have watched every single episode of it and memorized it.

There's some crossover but they're not really the same. The legitimate neckbeard into extremist politics may have right or left politics and be an utter nutjob about it, but the soyboy is nearly uniformly an SJW and has no actual commitment to any principles.

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net
I too would be surprised if I somehow got plastic crap out of that forced meme character.
I think Baby Yoda and the whole Mandalorian thing shows how much a brand can do with some pre-aged sleeper accounts.

Also I am amazed they keep doing this stupid cartoon character facial expression, when the last 10 years was about everybody shitting on it.

Q: How many funko pops have you purchased?
A: How many breads you ate?
*shocked*

Tags
None