The /pol/ Theory of Beta Male Facial Expressions -

Life is Hell...

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2021-03-20 Screen Rant on Twitter The McElroyFamily will write “Sonic Learns ….png

1616295164171.png

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Redditor's fiance will not stop doing the soy boy smile and it's destroying their relationship.
If this really happened, this is grounds for divorce or for not marrying some soy-filled fuck in the first place. If this fuckface loves making the cuck face more than pussy, he doesn't deserve a wife.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Redditor's fiance will not stop doing the soy boy smile and it's destroying their relationship.

View attachment 2023027
View attachment 2023026

No, gentle poster. You are not the asshole. Think really hard before marrying him. What other things does he do that piss you off? Maybe he has no job and elects to play vidya all day while you support him? Or maybe just a general lack of ambition or drive? Or perhaps he keeps talking about how "my life will be over once we're married and have kids lol jk?" Obviously, if he can't just take a nice picture and instead elects to "look like a drunk frat guy waiting for someone to shove a cock in your mouth" (great way to put it BTW) you should find a real man.

Like that nice EnemyStand fellow from Kiwifarms! I hear he's desperate!

If this really happened, this is grounds for divorce or for not marrying some soy-filled fuck in the first place. If this fuckface loves making the cuck face more than pussy, he doesn't deserve a wife.
Also this. How is soyface>pussy?

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bro, the McElroy's are, by far, the most soi-infused dudes to make it big. I used to listen to MBMBAM, and you could just feel how their audience infected them, it was sad. I am convinced their entire audience is trans now, and if you want to see the slow and steady pozzing of a product just listen to The Adventure Zone and MBMBAM. To me, the event horizon was when one of them begged the audience to vote for Hillary for his birthday, it all went downhill from there.
Like, I will not apologize for liking some of their work, they had some genuinely fun stuff they did, but I just can't stand them anymore. They are the classic example of guys who just wanted to be nice to people, and fell into the acceptance pit.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Bro, the McElroy's are, by far, the most soi-infused dudes to make it big. I used to listen to MBMBAM, and you could just feel how their audience infected them, it was sad. I am convinced their entire audience is trans now, and if you want to see the slow and steady pozzing of a product just listen to The Adventure Zone and MBMBAM. To me, the event horizon was when one of them begged the audience to vote for Hillary for his birthday, it all went downhill from there.
Like, I will not apologize for liking some of their work, they had some genuinely fun stuff they did, but I just can't stand them anymore. They are the classic example of guys who just wanted to be nice to people, and fell into the acceptance pit.
I think what really pozzed them is the fact that they constantly got recommended as the non -ist -phobic alternative to other content creators when edgy humor was big on Youtube a few years back.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what really pozzed them is the fact that they constantly got recommended as the non -ist -phobic alternative to other content creators when edgy humor was big on Youtube a few years back.
Exactly.
I genuinely liked earlier MBMBAM, it wasn't the best but it was something to put on and the idea of random jackasses giving advice is a fun one. Then, something happened. They gathered the type of audience who likes to pretend they're edgy, but aren't because that was their humor, i.e the Tumblr type. And, as we all have seen before, that audience was like "I love your show uwu, but you said something that might hurt someone's feeeeeelings, and I know you didn't mean anything by it but please try to be nicer uwu."
So, they did that. Over and over and over again, until they became just what you see before you today. Even in The Adventure Zone, a show I genuinely enjoyed, Griffon, the DM, got shit for killing a lesbian couple for an emotional climax moment. The fans were pissy because of the 'Kill Your Gays' TV Trope, and the story was heavy with trannies and gays and shit, almost Scott Pilgrim levels. There were still enough good moments that I personally enjoyed it, sucker for tabletop RPGs that I am, but it's just another example of when to not listen to the audience.
The brothers are fathers now, this is their job, they don't give a shit anymore, the soul is gone, *feels*.
Don't go down the soy road, it never ends.