The Proper Way to Prepare a Hot Dog (or brat, or sausage) -

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
My sister was a radiographer. She told me that it was a thing with gays and the more adverterous heteros to freeze hotdogs and insert them where the sun does not shine. The idea was the intense cold would make muscles contract and whoa a great time for someone. Not the ER staff, who often had to pluck these things out of someone's ass or vagina.
I've never been able to look at hot dogs in quite the same way with out feeling mildly ill.
A few months later I was invited with my co-workers to a party at our bosses place. He was full on OTT gay. And guess what he served up? Hotdogs. People had to bring a plate - and the office swingers (M & F), one of whom had been photographed engaging in unusual athletic pursuits that involved vegetables, brought frankfurters.
I made my excuses and left. I have standards, y'know.

fartsnstuf

Ajit Pai's Head of Security
kiwifarms.net
a grilled (or heaten up) hot dog weinie, and a soft warm bun, with whatever toppings you want (to me, it's mayo, ketchup, chili, and mustard)

Reactions: quatchi55

Burro

kiwifarms.net
I cook mine with a butane torch if there's no campfire around. No buns (too fattening), just a slice of white bread. Top it with the big three: mustard, relish, and ketchup.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
There is one case where ketchup can enhance a hot dog - if you also top it with some homemade mac and cheese and a touch of diced sweet peppers. Even then, it has to be a spicier ketchup brand than Heinz.

Chexxchunk

There are worse things to lose than your way...
kiwifarms.net
Putting condiments on good meat is sacrilege.
If you're gonna slather something in sauces, then make it cheap, even a tofu dog.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I agree, but the OP said or brat or sausage. If it's a good sausage, it's already more than delishus all by itself and extras just spoil it. If it's a dollar store 8 pack, then, yeah. hose it down with whatever.
Ah, but it all depends on what the extras are. Heinz ketchup and yellow mustard can fuck the hell off when a good sausage is involved, but some sourkeaut and some peppers can elevate it. I am allergic to onions, but for all who enjoy those, let them.

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Take them out of the package and immediately deposit the pig rectums sausage or hotdogs into the trashcan where they belong.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino