Votes: 8 6.0%
  • ALL DOGS MATTER

Votes: 86 64.7%
  • PAW PATROL MATTERS

Votes: 39 29.3%

• Total voters

OnMoTi

kiwifarms.net
[...] and now crowdsourced video of the protests has given cops a new stage for performing the role. In recent days, supposedly uplifting images of the police have spread wildly across the internet, competing for views with evidence of cops beating, gassing and arresting protesters. In Houston, an officer consoled a young black girl at a rally: “We’re here to protect you, OK?” he told her, enveloping her in a hug. “You can protest, you can party, you can do whatever you want. Just don’t break nothing.” In Nashville, the police tweeted a photo of cops kneeling next to a black boy with a “Black Lives Matter” sign, smiling from behind their riot helmets. And in Atlanta, a line of National Guard soldiers did the Macarena. On the final rump shake, a black rifle slung over one soldier’s back swung to the beat.

These images show cops engaging in a kind of pantomime of protest, mimicking the gestures of the demonstrators until their messages are diluted beyond recognition. They reframe protests against racist police violence into a bland, nonspecific goal of solidarity. These moments are meant to represent the shared humanity between officers and protesters, but cops already rank among the most humanized groups in America; the same cannot be said for the black Americans who live in fear of them. Cops can dance, they can hug, they can kneel on the ground, but their individual acts of kindness can no longer obscure the violence of a system. The good-cop act is wearing thin.
Something both sides can agree on. Cops joining in with the protests should be put in front of a firing squad.

Screw Danlon

Saeba-punk
kiwifarms.net
On Tuesday night, “Cops,” the show that branded suspects as “bad boys” and spawned the whole genre of crime reality television, was canceled after 32 seasons.
The thing about Cops is... you can see the criminals behaving like bad boys. Cops is one of the best shows for humanizing police, which is clearly why they want it cancelled, because you can actually see how frustrating and scary being a cop can be.

“Paw Patrol” seems harmless enough, and that’s the point: The movement rests on understanding that cops do plenty of harm.
Because it’s made for fucking 3 year olds! What do you want, a German Shepard cop dog ramming a nightstick up a black cat’s ass and then handcuffing it to the back of a car?

Color of Change notes that defense attorneys, like Perry Mason and Matlock, “once embodied the character of the American hero,” defending the American people “against the many police officers, prosecutors and judges who jumped to conclusions too quickly and stood as symbols of a deeply flawed system.”
The difference being that Perry Mason and Matlock were defending people who were wrongly accused. Most cop shows let us see the evidence that the people being caught did something illegal.
And let’s not forget that in the time between Perry Mason and Matlock we had: In the Heat of the Night, Dragnet, Spenser for Hire, Magnum PI, Miami Vice, Murder She Wrote, Columbo, and probably a dozen more series I’m forgetting about cops or detectives tracking and arresting criminals.

eta:
Supposedly, this whole thing is a joke.
View attachment 1366808
Archive
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: there’s a huge difference between not understanding and not agreeing/not caring. It’s obviously a “joke”, but the fact that you even think that’s funny shows how divorced you are from reality.

Last edited:

Belligerent Monk

The Hard R Superstar
kiwifarms.net
A big word salad over a cartoon.

Think Amanda Hess is happy in life? I don't think so.

View attachment 1366510
I likes em with obvious Daddy issues tho. If she's got a rockin pair of knockers I'd volunteer to make her forget about stupid shit that doesn't matter

Where's the 'OP is a fag' option?

So would an all black version have the puppies be pitbulls and would they get into unprovoked fights with each other?
The little kid they all orbit around could be guest starred by Michael Vic. Ratings gold.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
A big word salad over a cartoon.

Think Amanda Hess is happy in life? I don't think so.

View attachment 1366510
Such a shame. She's kind of cute. She looks like a girl I used to work with.

I can't believe one black guy's death actually triggered full on 100% clown world. I mean, we were at like 60% clown world already, but that 40% jump is really noticeable in such a short time frame.
My thinking is, BLM and Leftists has spent years claiming systematic racism and police brutality is the norm, and almost every example they give is thoroughly debunked. Now they finally have a clear cut case of a cop being bad, and they are going to milk this shit for all it's worth. Never let a good tragedy go to waste. Cancel everything now while they got the chance because of one shithead cop.

Tags
None