The Pufferton Thread!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I get my own Pufferton?

okay okay I was TRYING to start from the back of the thread @Rat Speaker hop off my dick
jk ilu <3

dannyfrickenp1.png

dannyfrickenp2.png

I couldn't decide which one I liked better.

BOLDYSPICY!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've seen a Puffer actually Puf..posted before.

I'm so excited for more Puffertons.
Thanks! Apparently this is what happens when I have internet problems for two months?

This is actually the first time I've posted Puffertons in real time. I usually draw a bunch & post them several at a time, but I get overwhelmed ridiculously easily. So I thought I'd try posting one at a time today, & it's actually helping a lot. So I think I'll just do that from now on, even if it's just once a day. Hooray, anxiety management!

Also, do you want priestess dog or strawberry dog? I know you had one in some sort of priestess/acolyte-type garb for a while.
just fyi, i asked for one a while back
a psyduck pufferton is something i must see
get around to it when you can i can wait more, love the ones you put out now
Yup, I'm on it. & thanks!

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks! Apparently this is what happens when I have internet problems for two months?
This is actually the first time I've posted Puffertons in real time. I usually draw a bunch & post them several at a time, but I get overwhelmed ridiculously easily. So I thought I'd try posting one at a time today, & it's actually helping a lot. So I think I'll just do that from now on, even if it's just once a day. Hooray, anxiety management!
Also I don't want to jump the line I don't know where I'm in it and I don't want to add to your anxiety but as a reminder this is what I want for my pufferton please thank you god bless I will donate to you too:

49.jpg

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
These always put a smile on my face whenever I see them around. I'd love to have one. Please take your time though!

BOLDYSPICY!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
now I'm regretting calling them "old ass meme"
wtf.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my puffers, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Leonard F. Shaner Jr. thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed drawings. I am trained in puffer warfare and I’m the top pufferfish drawfag on the entire Kiwi Farms. You are nothing to me but just another art request. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Farms, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Puffertons across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Kiwi Farms account. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can draw you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Bamboo tablet. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of go fuck yourself and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Farms, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking banned, kiddo.

Last edited:

BOLDYSPICY!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also I don't want to jump the line I don't know where I'm in it and I don't want to add to your anxiety but as a reminder this is what I want for my pufferton please thank you god bless I will donate to you too:

View attachment 153132
holodek.png

I actually started yours, but then you got tempbanned, so I completely forgot. Derp.

Since I couldn't quite get CWC's, erm, "hand-drawing style," I decided to mimic sloppy marker coloring instead. Somehow that took longer to do. . .

"Down to where? All that is down is only the seafloor."

Mungo

Preferred pronouns are Van/Vans/Vanself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you don't mind, could you do a Puffer of my avatar? Thank you in advance if you can!

BOLDYSPICY!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're alright I suppose
Hmph.

bonnee.png

Or if you don't use Dark theme:
bonneedark.png

Oh, did you guys know puffer skeletons have spines? I. . .actually didn't know this. I feel really dumb.

Also @Holdek your Puffer is ready if you haven't seen it yet.

Also also hit the tip jar if you want to, though no one is obligated. I don't mind doing Puffs for free, especially since it's taken me, like, a year to do them.

Last edited:

BOLDYSPICY!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh right, I tweaked New Bee a bit, @dunbrine47 . It's smaller than the others (due to my CWC-tier mastery of consistency) & it's hurting my autism.
newnewbee.png

Fuck, that's too big. YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVEn carE

EDIT: goddammit yes I do :(
newnewbee2.png

There we go. New New Bee, with that New Bee smell.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 153197
I actually started yours, but then you got tempbanned, so I completely forgot. Derp.

Since I couldn't quite get CWC's, erm, "hand-drawing style," I decided to mimic sloppy marker coloring instead. Somehow that took longer to do. . .

"Down to where? All that is down is only the seafloor."
I love it! :heart-full:

So is the pufferton looking in the mirror?