The Pufferton Thread!

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, everybody! It's been a weird few weeks, so I'm trying to catch up. Sorry about that!

Thanks for the pufferton!

(I'll tip you, m'lady!)
That makes it sound like I'm a barista or something.
puffertons.png

"Welcome to Pufferton's, here's your order. Be sure to tip for prompt excellent great good(?) service."

Ace! The Puffertons are back!

So, uh... mine's coming soon right?...
fart.png

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can tell I'm starting to get tired, so I'm gonna stop for tonight before the quality takes a sharper nosedive. Sorry to fake everyone out with like two Puffs. Tomorrow is another day.

Here's a berserker I doodled yesterday trying to un-cramp my hand (it makes more sense if you read this).
boldserker.png

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can tell I'm starting to get tired, so I'm gonna stop for tonight before the quality takes a sharper nosedive. Sorry to fake everyone out with like two Puffs. Tomorrow is another day.

Here's a berserker I doodled yesterday trying to un-cramp my hand (it makes more sense if you read this).
View attachment 157327
Ty @BOLDYSPICY! It's great to see the puffertons grow in numbers :heart-full:

Trollkastel

I do not approve
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been wondering where I can get a puffer avatar. They're so cute. I'd like one too if it's not too much trouble.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of the sudden I saw these new Puffertons everywhere, and was thrilled to see so many new Puffs so I figured I ought to bring out old Rock Island Bee since he is one of the originals that resulted from the Shaner thread.

@BOLDYSPICY! I still can't thank you enough for this little guy. :heart-full:

Puff Puff

(@Rat Speaker I love your seasonal Pufferton)

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of the sudden I saw these new Puffertons everywhere, so I figured I ought to bring out old Rock Island Bee since he is one of the originals that resulted from the Shaner thread.

@BOLDYSPICY! I still can't thank you enough for this little guy. :heart-full:

Puff Puff
Off-topic, but I miss the shaner threads in their hayday.
I remember oh so fondly getting the supporter tag for you and saul.
That was a wild ride from start to finish.

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You did for @Zim too didn't you?
It might have been Zim instead of Saul. I know that I gave two out during Shaner, but overall I think I've gotten probably nine or ten for people.
Posts that make me laugh, content that is just above and beyond, things of that nature usually gets one from me. lol

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It might have been Zim instead of Saul. I know that I gave two out during Shaner, but overall I think I've gotten probably nine or ten for people.
Posts that make me laugh, content that is just above and beyond, things of that nature usually gets one from me. lol
When you getting a Pufferton Mr. Big Spender?