Nissin raoh
Tonkatsu and miso flavor
Mama pad Thai flavor
Anything indomie gurang
Maruchan

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
Its more about "convenience" and access--there are places like college dorms where you might not have a stove or oven. You either ate at the cafeteria or got take out/food that you can microwave. You used a hot plate, and could have an electric kettle, but that shit isnt really easy to make a full meal on.
Not being a big fan of noodles I go with couscous for a quick and easy meal. It's actually quicker to make. Boil 2dl of water with a bit of oil, this takes maybe a minute, put in 2dl of couscous and take it off the heat source and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, chop a small onion or some other vegetables, maybe tear up a couple of slices of ham, stir that in. Done. From entering the kitchen to leaving with a bowl in hand takes 7-8 minutes.

To get fancy, add some stock/bullion to the water, stir in some tomato paste for flavor and color or sambal olek to spice it up. Splash some vinaigrette or balsamico on it, add herbs(cilantro + lemon) etc, it doesn't take longer to cook or make it harder to prepare.

To get dirty, put two slices of chemical burger cheddar on top after putting it in a bowl, then place a fried egg on that. It's pretty good but feels shameful.

sadbird

kiwifarms.net
I like my paper flavored noodles in spicy chicken. Also about that shit wrecking havoc, I feel that too. Cup noodles should really only be a one off due to their sodium, or just drink a lot of water I guess.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Noodles I eat often:
Nong shim black shin ramyun bowl
I fuck HARD with those Shim noodles. I prefer the other ones over the black but they're both good.

Also, Tapatio makes ramen noodles now. Which is uh... random but they're not too bad.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Rate me :late: but I just recently learned you should make ramen with half the water you're supposed to for an intensely flavorful broth. I'm eating Maruchan or Nissin, I'm not making artisanal ramen or anything.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Rate me :late: but I just recently learned you should make ramen with half the water you're supposed to for an intensely flavorful broth. I'm eating Maruchan or Nissin, I'm not making artisanal ramen or anything.
News to me, I'll have to try it

Tags
None