the reason I'm gaining weight - 02/21/21 February 21, 2021

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, gorls. Gotta say something.

For everyone who's saying she needs 3,700 calories to maintain...

That's too high.

See, TDEE is made by applying an applicable multiplier to BMR (basic metabolic rate), which is how many calories your body needs to simply continue functioning.

'Sedentary' is too high of a multiplier.
I guess it depends on which calculator you use. This calculator gives her TDEE as 3744, and sedentary is the lowest option available.
- no ring anymore.....
After hoping for a breakup and being disappointed every time, I'm not going to do that again. Possibilities for not wearing the ring that don't include a breakup: she knows it's ugly/her fingers are too swollen to wear it comfortably.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess it depends on which calculator you use. This calculator gives her TDEE as 3744, and sedentary is the lowest option available.

After hoping for a breakup and being disappointed every time, I'm not going to do that again. Possibilities for not wearing the ring that don't include a breakup: she knows it's ugly/her fingers are too swollen to wear it comfortably.
Being too fat to wear hand jewelry is fucking hilarious.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
she literally just doused her extremely greasy hair in dry shampoo then hastily flat ironed it. that's it. didn't even try to comb part of it at any point

also she's fuckin high af
I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t know if I was the only one who thought she was high. I’m glad you broke the ice on this one. I’ve been around a loooooot of pill heads and junkies in my life and I know the euphoria of a recently ingested opiate when I sees it.

I don’t know if she uses them consistently though. And honestly, I doubt it because she doesn’t have the social skills to buy them at a street level and getting a script means you better be almost dead nowadays. But we DO know she doctor shops even when she’s not trying to score a script so I can see her crying about how painful it is to be a land whale and getting a sympathetic doctor to fall for it at least a couple times a year.

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
She has gained a lot of weight, in this she looks huge. Blaming an eating disorder that she herself, on utube stated that she's never officially been diagnosed with. Seems like her previous weightloss was most likely from the cancer. And at this point, really, no one cares.

Last edited:

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
her neck straight up looks like arm floaties

1613982107559.png

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She also made a big deal about making it last year but she didn't add olive oil because calories.
That always bothered me to an unreasonable degree. You know that teeny little tip of the food pyramid that allows for oils, butters, fatty things? That’s what that’s there for. You can cook fairly healthy meals and make them palatable by adding those things like olive oil, salt or sugar while cooking—if Amber followed the pyramid as it was intended (and followed recipes so they didn’t all come out soupy garbage) she could lose weight, gain independence and eat meals that are healthy AND tasty.
But it’s Amber. She knows everything so ofc she knows the best way to lose weight you haydurz, she’s just going through a lot of mental situation type dealios right now

Moogoogaipen

kiwifarms.net
People are overthinking the hair thing. She's probably literally only just washed and straightened it; we're so used to it being scraped back in a greasy poop bun that it looks dramatically different.
Agreed. Applying heat will make even the most dry/damaged hair look shiny. Her hair is in good shape anyway, since she finally cut off that dumb 85yo balayage or whatever she had. Her natural hair colour is an ashy brown and the "grey cast" is just part of the natural shine.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think the previous poster's point was that AL's actual activity level is below sedentary, and most calculators don't have a sloth setting to allow accurate calculations for our gorl. Clearly fatphobic racist calculators.

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t know if I was the only one who thought she was high. I’m glad you broke the ice on this one. I’ve been around a loooooot of pill heads and junkies in my life and I know the euphoria of a recently ingested opiate when I sees it.

I don’t know if she uses them consistently though. And honestly, I doubt it because she doesn’t have the social skills to buy them at a street level and getting a script means you better be almost dead nowadays. But we DO know she doctor shops even when she’s not trying to score a script so I can see her crying about how painful it is to be a land whale and getting a sympathetic doctor to fall for it at least a couple times a year.
As someone who has NOT been around a lot of pilchards and junkies, if you or another interested kiwi would like to break down why you think she is high, I'd appreciate it.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Notice how Amber rates different foods by their ability to “Fill her UP!” That’s why you’re challenging fashion houses to create new, unheard of sizes and dimensions. Stuffing your poor little organs to capacity 6,7, who knows how many times a day, is ridiculous behavior. Try thinking on that. Sit with it for a while and explore the feelings around why you feel lead to eat as fast as possible and why it’s imperative to be maxed out ‘Full’ at every food opportunity in the day. Of which you encounter many. Many. Not too many folks buy separate stand alone freezers for a party of two, and then still go grocery shopping every week. Root causes are so important to understanding the big picture. However, none of that means a damn thing if you’re not intent on loving yourself & creating a better life. Better for you and those around you. You came from where you came from. We all did, but it’s your choice to stay in it. You’re recreating the nonsense environment you’ve ranted about and blamed for your station in life. As far as never taking responsibility, passing blame onto anyone else. Vile self centered ness. I recall an emotional Becky distraught over choosing to see her (then Ill) mother or should I stay home and take care of babe? Extreme laziness, avoidance to the point of delusion. The folks around you are going thru what they are and have You to blame now. Not your parents or anyone else. Amber is out here wrecking lives now. There’s no excuses anymore. Do better or don’t. Choose.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possibilities for not wearing the ring that don't include a breakup: she knows it's ugly/her fingers are too swollen to wear it comfortably.
I'd agree.

But I digress back to this post I made a few days ago. Basically, there has been ZERO mention of Becky or even a cameo "peek around the corner" of her in the last few vids. Something is amiss, but I'd be speck-u-laten to say there's trouble in Paradise. Seeing her sans her oh-so-proud engagement ring and not a word about Becky or planning for their upcoming loving lesbean nuptials makes my spidey senses tingle. Instead, we get these "I'm so fat and here's why" and "Oh my mentulz" crap uploads.

Something something ain't right in the Hamberverse.