the reason I'm gaining weight - 02/21/21 February 21, 2021

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
also she's fuckin high af
And it's not weed or booze this time, It's a sedative or opiate.

Her eyelids are droopy, her voice is lower and flatter than usual. She's got no amination to her facial expressions.
The whole video is junkie-monotone, like she's going to nod out soon,

Why does she keep looking off to the side? {snip} She has groomed herself, is speaking almost like an adult
Because she's fucked up on some heavy drugs. The grooming is overcompensating for being so stoned. Same with the "adult" tone, AKA "trying not to sound high as fuck".

I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t know if I was the only one who thought she was high. I’m glad you broke the ice on this one. I’ve been around a loooooot of pill heads and junkies in my life and I know the euphoria of a recently ingested opiate when I sees it.
Opiate or heavy-duty sedative. I'll bet Becky's whole family knows how to score both, either through doctor shopping or just plain old street buys.

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
Her hair definitely only looks odd because of the lighting or colour balance or some technical thing. Look at the grey bits near her chin/shoulders, whenever she moves and they're not in the light, they suddenly turn brown again.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
IN TOTAL
Calories: 4,223
Carbs: 472 g
Fat: 206 g
Protein: 137 g
Sodium: 8,017 mg
Sugar: 144 g
She got a hysterectomy, no? Why is she literally eating for two?

I laughed at the Freudian slip discussing the high protein shakes: "They're the way to grow". They certainly are if you pound them back along with a ton of crap later in the day.
Even if you're eating under your BMR, pounding back a protein shake without actually using the protein is a good way to gain weight, which is why you shouldn't be drinking them unless you're trying to build muscle or otherwise actually gain weight.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
There is a very good HBO documentary called: “The Quest to Understand the Biology of Weight Loss (HBO: The Weight of the Nation)” that might explain Amber’s plight.

According to the documentary, when a heavy person loses weight, the body responds to it as a threat and will try to drive you to the original weight, commonly known as the “set point”. If you try to lose weight, the body slows its metabolism, it increases your hunger mechanism and makes food taste better in order to gain weight.

When you compare two women of the same weight, one which was obese, the other one was never obese, if the always lean woman needs 2,000 calories per day to maintain her weight, the previously obese one will need 20% fewer calories to maintain the weight or 1,600 calories. For the researchers, this is why it is so hard to keep weight off after losing it.

For Amber, her “set point” is so high, likely over 500 pounds, that each time she tries to lose weight, her drive to eat becomes considerable. On top of that, her choices of food and her meal planning, or lack thereof, are not helping. I am not sure what Amber can do at this point. She is well beyond the usefulness of common diet plans. Last year’s weight loss happened because she was sick, but she quickly gained the weight back after the surgery. I think that she will keep trying diets and failing at them. Her only hope is having bariatric surgery, but she still refuses to do the work necessary for it.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Gorl..why you drinking premier protein if you don't work out? That's added calories for no reason and can actually cause weight gain. If she MUST have a protein shake she needs leaner protein, whey, pea, whatever. Her main problem is that she doesn't have anything of substance to occupy her time. All she does is sit around and play with Leegos, do color by numbers, or connect the dot, or whatever, and when every task is done she rewards herself with food, or a snack, or Starbee's.

Food delivery will be the final nail in her piano box coffin.

There is no reason for her to have any of that shit food within reach. She doesn't need olive oil (its good for you but she has proven that she can't be trusted with quantities of anything), or peanut butter, or chocolate covered peanuts, carbs, carbs, carbs carbs is all I see her eating, all carbs and some vegetables.

I see no lean protein no chicken, fish (hell even salmon would ok at this point), pork, fuck even lean cuts of steak.

All of this is such bullshit, she cant even keep up her muh eating disorder when she is regaling us with the Attack of the Binge Monster part 85964 ft Ludacris. This quote "When I have something salty I want something sweet," I WANT something sweet, how can you want something if your MIA and The Binge Monster is fronting? Further, if you really need something sweet, gorge on a bag Boom-Chicka-Pop Light Kettle Corn.

Lol something inside her ""shifts"" I guess the Binge Monster is her otherkin.

edit: because I cant properly articulate thoughts

Last edited:

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
The reason?

Because IT MUST ALL BE CONSUMED!
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but she's eating double the generally advised daily calorie count.
Yes, but that's a general number that is too much for someone her height. A sedentary 5'3 woman should only eat around 1500 calories a day. Also she lies, whatever she claims to consume, it's never all of it.

EDIT: If she were to eat 2000 calories a day she would maintain at 215 lbs, with a BMI of 38.1. While that would be an enormous improvement for her, it would be a disaster for any other currently-healthy weight woman of her height.
2kcal.png

Last edited:

Zezeba

lulz
kiwifarms.net
Why the protein shakes? In her brain, this is HEALTHY.

Why the couscous? She never learned to cook or properly put together a meal of a lean protein, vegetables, and a normal serving size of carbs. She probably buys the boxes of couscous every shopping trip because HEALTHY and she knows how to prepare it.

She eats the whole box because she doesn't know what a serving size is and wants something quick. It's in the cupboard, she knows how to cook it, it's going in her maw as quick as possible.

She's a child.

As someone who has NOT been around a lot of pilchards and junkies, if you or another interested kiwi would like to break down why you think she is high, I'd appreciate it.
Her eyes are red, super glassy, and her pupils are small. She's also squinting a lot more than usual or her eyelids are lower than they typically are, like she's on some sort of a downer. Maybe our gorl ate an edible, but she doesn't have the euphoria that tends go along with ingesting THC. Something is definitely off in this video, though. No self-depreciating jokes/laughing, no Becky (still), no ring, even more monotone and lifeless than usual, covered up by a more put together hair and makeup look(maybe to distract from the fact that she's zonked out of her mind). Maybe the junkie apple doesn't fall as far from the tree as we originally thought.

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
As someone who has NOT been around a lot of pilchards and junkies, if you or another interested kiwi would like to break down why you think she is high, I'd appreciate it.

for me its her body language, she's swaying back and forth and what looks to be sitting on her hands (the way she puts them down makes me think she's stuffing them under her gut) and if she's not doing that her gesticulations seem off. then she shoehorns in this weird 'sorry im nervous' like it excuses the weird movements but when has she ever been nervous about lying, cause you know that's not all she ate that day.

also the way she's talking, over extending her lips like she's experiencing her mouth for the first time, and how half lidded her eyes are. her vocal fry is always nuts to me so idk, she does seem to be talking a little slower but its not matching up to her erratic body movements.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Alright, gorls. Gotta say something.

For everyone who's saying she needs 3,700 calories to maintain...

That's too high.

See, TDEE is made by applying an applicable multiplier to BMR (basic metabolic rate), which is how many calories your body needs to simply continue functioning.

'Sedentary' is too high of a multiplier.

Here's an informative graphic:
View attachment 1940471
So 1.2 is far too high. I would say that AL falls FIRMLY within the Constricted Lifestyle multiplier of 1.1

View attachment 1940475I couldn't remember her exact weight. Oh fucking well.

So given a BMR of 3,111, apply the proper multiplier for her activity level.

She needs 3400 calories to maintain.

"BUT DC4L, THAT'S ONLY 300 CALORIES DIFFERENCE REEEEE!"

300 calories is a bowl of cereal. It's a bag of chips. It's a trio of cookies. It's a couple of candy bars. And over the course of a week, it's a considerable difference.

Yeah, this is autistic (gimme puzzle pieces yo). Just thought I'd point it out.

Well done Ive never seen those extra options below sedentary!

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching her here is like watching a junkie explain to the pharmacy tech why they need 100 boxes of Benadryl. She cant even junkie right. Bitch you just wanna be full you aren't a binger eater you're just a fat fuck who knows they need to stay fat to make money and get pity from your die-hards/new viewers. :story:

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to the documentary, when a heavy person loses weight, the body responds to it as a threat and will try to drive you to the original weight, commonly known as the “set point”. If you try to lose weight, the body slows its metabolism, it increases your hunger mechanism and makes food taste better in order to gain weight.

When you compare two women of the same weight, one which was obese, the other one was never obese, if the always lean woman needs 2,000 calories per day to maintain her weight, the previously obese one will need 20% fewer calories to maintain the weight or 1,600 calories. For the researchers, this is why it is so hard to keep weight off after losing it.
It's been a while, but I saw on /r/fatlogic (I'm pretty sure it was there, it's been a while) that after a year of maintaining your new weight, your set point "resets", so a person wouldn't have to deal with their body fighting them to gain the weight back forever.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So pathetic of her to try her sympathy "truthful" videos to garner supporters, thing is shes done it so much now that most all her viewers are onto it. Pure clickbait for clicks is all it is. The amount of ads she jammed in there alone tells you all you need to know. To the folks thinking shes high...shes not; only high she needs is from sympathy and food.

Last edited: