the reason I'm gaining weight - 02/21/21 February 21, 2021

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
amber used to lie about little things then it got worse and worse when she got with dusty, now she is lying all the time about everything ever. Take nothing you read or hear from her as fact....and lol @ someone said something about beck no neck working :story: :story: :story: :story: BRUH no sir/ma'am no lmao that slack-jawed blob barely has enough stamina to dress itself. Shes a bum.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if she is really lying about how much she eats. I think that morbidly obese people are more delusional about how much they eat. If you watch any episodes of MSHPL, each participant is asked by Dr. Nowzaradan what they eat on a given day and many reports that they do not eat much, "a bit for breakfast, skipped lunch, a reasonable supper", and they really do not understand why they weight over 600 pounds. We all know that they eat a lot more but, for some reason, do not remember what they eat.
I think part of the issue is that their perception of portion sizes is skewed because they've been stretching their stomachs like balloons for years. Those deathfats literally have bottomless pits as stomachs, the concept of half a cup of rice per meal is foreign to them.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
If they decline to let her sign another lease or she just can't afford the rent (somewhere between $1,200-$1,600 I think) do you think she will be forced back to Eric and Ricky's house? Would they even welcome her back? I can't imagine Amberlynn choosing to leave behind Cheesecake Factory and access to food delivery at this point, even if she claims she deleted her delivery apps.
Why would E&R even take her back? She was a train wreck at the cottage, with the mattress in the living room, noisy at all hours, taking more and more space in the house. They may take Becky back but certainly not Amber. Amber could look for a cheaper place in Lexington but it wont be as nice as this one. I think that she is too lazy to look for a new place and instead will keep complaining that the flat is too expensive.

TC-P

kiwifarms.net

Amber could look for a cheaper place in Lexington but it wont be as nice as this one. I think that she is too lazy to look for a new place and instead will keep complaining that the flat is too expensive.

Yes she is too lazy but I doubt she can do the physical work that is required to pack up, move, unpack and clean two properties. They left a lot for the two guys to deal with as well as Becky and her Mother doing all the heavy and not so heavy work. I would bet that Amber did little to no actual work required for the move.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
I remember Ms. Reia said she set a good nest egg away for weight loss surgery, and I didn't doubt it based on the views she was getting at the time. I think the WLS ship has sailed, and she knows it, so lets live in "luxury" in Lexington, which she never sees. Shit, I cant remember when she wasn't in this seat with the "succalents" behind or the couch. Get used to our nesting positions, gorls

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Addiction is addiction. Amber is an addict. That’s not a morality judgment, btw. Not from me. It’s a statement of fact. There are echoes of her impulsive, self absorbed, delusions all around her. Think earring ‘collection’ that’s nothing more than junk. Her books that she buys 6 at a time for the sole purpose of getting ideas for own sappy backstory. Addiction for Amber is a security blanket. It’s a secret weapon up her sleeve. Oh, I’m being forced to do something hard? Something I’m not emotionally ready for? No prob, I’ll binge afterward & set the world right again. It’s no matter at all if the tool of ‘avoidance & dismissive delusion‘ is pills or food or sex or gambling...etc. makes no difference. Those are just vehicles. Tools. This is the big underlying reason some folks seem to react or over react to every little thing this girl does. It’s not the end of the world that Amber ate an entire bag of something, it’s the point that behind that behavior is a driving force that can be satiated by Pringle’s, luckily, at least for today, but who’s to say what they binge monster’ will demand tomorrow? It’s a lifestyle that requires constant ever increasing levels of dishonesty & deception to maintain appearances & keep ‘friends’ in your life. That balancing act alone of needing people around to use, Benefit from, but you can’t go too hard or theyll leave you so it’s a very nuanced finesse that’s called for. Sorta Makes seeing Dana turn up in Ambers old clothes and accessories hit a little different huh. Those ‘Love me’ gifts are preemptive payoffs for forthcoming offenses. Ambers in trouble. Big trouble. She needs help & wont hear it so she’s doomed to suffer & live out this craziness. I don’t hate amber, I hate her behavior. I’ll say this tho, adults should be able to live however they want. However, if your chosen life Negatively affects other folks who weren’t involved in the first place, that’s too far. That’s not ok anymore. Be eccentric, no prob, but don’t do it on the internet and target women & teen girls who will be damaged by your rhetoric. That’s not ok. I wish Amber well, I hope very strongly that pills haven’t gotten a hold of her, but you can only repeat yourself so many times. Ambers aware that Doctors exist. When she decides to care about herself she’ll call.

Miltank

kiwifarms.net
Alright, gorls. Gotta say something.

For everyone who's saying she needs 3,700 calories to maintain...

That's too high.

See, TDEE is made by applying an applicable multiplier to BMR (basic metabolic rate), which is how many calories your body needs to simply continue functioning.

'Sedentary' is too high of a multiplier.

Here's an informative graphic:
View attachment 1940471
So 1.2 is far too high. I would say that AL falls FIRMLY within the Constricted Lifestyle multiplier of 1.1

View attachment 1940475I couldn't remember her exact weight. Oh fucking well.

So given a BMR of 3,111, apply the proper multiplier for her activity level.

She needs 3400 calories to maintain.

"BUT DC4L, THAT'S ONLY 300 CALORIES DIFFERENCE REEEEE!"

300 calories is a bowl of cereal. It's a bag of chips. It's a trio of cookies. It's a couple of candy bars. And over the course of a week, it's a considerable difference.

Yeah, this is autistic (gimme puzzle pieces yo). Just thought I'd point it out.
Very interesting to see an expanded 'life style' multiplier, and i agree with here falling on the constricted lifestyle category. I disagree with the weight you used though, it will definitely give a truer number for her maintenance calories if you use 600 lbs as her weight since that's where she really is now, not her fake weight of subtract 75 lbs so i can seem less of a mountain and justify eating one more box of cookies a day.
View attachment 1944036
Well that solves that. Or not.
She really lies about the dumbest shit. Conditioner is used to restore moisture and oils into the hair after shampoo strips the hair of everything. If she were not using condition her hair would look like dry hay and be full of knots and mats.
Someone mentioned in another thread that her lease at The Henry should be up around July. We know she has mentioned the expensive rent a few times recently. It's likely that she has complaints from neighbors for her loud cackling and screaming "BAYBUH" through the night and probably has a strong smell all over her apartment that permeates the walls into her neighbors.

If they decline to let her sign another lease or she just can't afford the rent (somewhere between $1,200-$1,600 I think) do you think she will be forced back to Eric and Ricky's house? Would they even welcome her back? I can't imagine Amberlynn choosing to leave behind Cheesecake Factory and access to food delivery at this point, even if she claims she deleted her delivery apps. I am looking forward to late June when she realizes she can't put off all the associated bullshit with your lease being up and franticly searches for some place in Lexington that will have her so she can ensure access to precious calories at all times.
I wouldn't put it past her to just default on rent eventually then sit there and just stand by the old 'you cant throw me out' tactic while she sits there an immoveable mass. Then on the 31st day after they give her the 30 day eviction notice, they will open her door and have a team of men dragging her b.o./cat urine soaked furniture and shit out to the curb. One can dream i guess...

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
She really lies about the dumbest shit. Conditioner is used to restore moisture and oils into the hair after shampoo strips the hair of everything. If she were not using condition her hair would look like dry hay and be full of knots and mats.

I genuinely believe Amber could mistake a bottle of shampoo for conditioner and a bottle of conditioner for shampoo, multiple times, and continue to use them in the wrong order and then wonder what is wrong.