The Rebecca Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for my disbelief but is this ann person legit? Has it been confirmed? I find it iffy, like it could be also a catfish no? The tea just seems too hot to be true.
In the thread it was confirmed many many times over. Yeah shes very invested in Norma her reasons for befriending Norma were more than just being interested in her handicrafts though and shes been saying how shes gonna come to KY to see N orma but for some reason never goes as far as what she is saying well some is true and some might be made up by her to stir drama, who knows.

MaryZiggy

kiwifarms.net
[QUOTE="Strawberry Pocky, post: 5411856,

Ann continues to be a psycho-stalker with prime potential. She keeps on baiting that she is about to go visit her BFF Norma but still has yet to actually do a thing. But all the shit-flinging and pot-stirring on Hater channels and comment sections is ludicrous, too. Ann, you're like 60. Have another glass of wine and sit down.
[/QUOTE]

It's also worth remeber that Ann was the one who first creat a gfm via facebook - she was the one saying it was a good idea and it later was change to the gfm page created by Norma's daugther.

Maybe Im wrong be she started what would later became the scam shitshow of the Williams Clan.

She's a high achieve troll.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Were Ann's photos and dox posted earlier in this thread? She is very much real. Whats hilarious is that she is such an old, half-witted crazy lady. She's married to a rich(ish) Indian "curry daddy" and if she isnt spending her time writing long spergy hate messages about AL or yukking it up with Norma she is posting photos of tacky jewelry hoping her fiance of 20 years will buy it for her.

Ann continues to be a psycho-stalker with prime potential. She keeps on baiting that she is about to go visit her BFF Norma but still has yet to actually do a thing. But all the shit-flinging and pot-stirring on Hater channels and comment sections is ludicrous, too. Ann, you're like 60. Have another glass of wine and sit down.
The only major downside to Ann is that Amber probably lumps her in with all of us HaYdUrZ and uses her as an example of
"SEE OMG U GUIZE I TOLD U I HAVE STALKERS JUST LIKE OTHER YOUTUBERZZZZZ MY HAYDURZ ARE OBSESSIVE AND SO DANGURUSSSSSS"

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's just more gaslighting though. She's not a "stalker". Information is fed to her by Norma. Norma gets the info either from Becky or from Misty (who gets it from Becky). Ann puts info out there that Amber doesn't want us to know. That not StAwKiNg
It has to infuriate Amber that Becky’s family is back stabbing her via a proxy. In the proud tradition of white trash being exactly what they rant against, becky’s Family is some two-faced bitches. Defending Big Al in public, while leaking info and nastiness via back channel Ann. Using this nutty broad as a tool against Al is something special.

I hope Al’s low cunning is still finely tuned because it seems a small shift in the wind (or drop in YT income) and the fags and hillbillies are going turn downright vicious on her. They secretly enjoy watching Ann needle Al and spread dirt on her. Al best be watching her enormous ass because nobody in Becky’s orbit seems to actually like her.

The minute she’s not useful to these lowlifes she’s toast. Since the boys have learned to upload videos I’d expect them to tard cum lots of dirt for drama views once they have a falling out. Lucky for her Poorma and company seem to stupid to figure out how to film and edit videos but I’d count on some FB live nonsense.

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
Where did the bad neck genetics come in? Meemaw is overweight (not going to fault a grandma for that) but the neck isn't bad and the chin is clearly defined.

For Halloween I highly request a video where Al and Becky use a ouija board to do a seance conjuring Becky's dead relatives.

Last edited:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
I had to post this, I can't help myself. It looks like gay runs in the William's family... I got this photo off of Sharlene Collin's facebook, she Norma's sister. That's her on the right and no, that isn't her bull dyke lesbian lover, it's her bull dyke lesbian daughter, Kandi. That's Kandi with a "k", m'kay?
I.e. Becky's cousin
445.png

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
I had to post this, I can't help myself. It looks like gay runs in the William's family... I got this photo off of Sharlene Collin's facebook, she Norma's sister. That's her on the right and no, that isn't her bull dyke lesbian lover, it's her bull dyke lesbian daughter, Kandi. That's Kandi with a "k", m'kay?
I.e. Becky's cousin
View attachment 963095
Did Becky hit on her in text messages as well?

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
I.e. Becky's cousin
View attachment 963095
Woah, it's Silver Age Becky!

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I.e. Becky's cousin
View attachment 963095
God, I love the bulldyke stereotypes. :story:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Crossposted from today's video thread, Misty's fat thumb-lookin ass made an appearance in today's video.

I found it interesting that ALR mentioned they were having to drive her around and drop her off. This seems to mean that she doesn't have a car/license? I do remember ALR expressing fake as fuck pride in an unnamed Becky sister for getting their license, maybe it was the other sister. Or Misty fucked it up somehow. Being a tremendous fuckup at everyday adult tasks does kind of fit the bill for these people.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino