The Rebecca Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 968782
The first thing that pops in your head if this sloppily dyke dressed thumb is walking towards you? Pic borrowed from mall video.
I'm bamboozled by her wonky proportions. (and sicked out by her nasty greasy hair)

Her massive, gigantic fat sloppy belly, gut, and fupa are just absolutely bulging outwards like a huge round lard blimp...but the whole fatty mass is somehow held up by these dinky, dainty little chicken ankles?

Big Hamber must seethe with jealousy over Thumbky's "skinny" laaygs.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I'm bamboozled by her wonky proportions. (and sicked out by her nasty greasy hair)

Her massive, gigantic fat sloppy belly, gut, and fupa are just absolutely bulging outwards like a huge round lard blimp...but the whole fatty mass is somehow held up by these dinky, dainty little chicken ankles?

Big Hamber must seethe with jealousy over Thumbky's "skinny" laaygs.
She's one of the most disgusting, oddest things I've ever seen.
Good gosh what's up with that long greasy ass hair?

She's in a bath and body and buys candles? Hell what about some body wash to clean that stinky fupa gunt.

Oh yes Beggy's ankles look normal compared to Big Al's deformed cankles.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Good gosh what's up with that long greasy ass hair?
Once upon a time, Big Hamber (she of the fat, obese moonface) had the unchecked audacity to say that round, fat faces look bad with short haircuts.

The fat, cheesewheel-faced cunt gleefully chirped this nonsense with a shit eating grin on her wobbly round face... while Necky (still with short hair at the time) was sitting right next to her.

Necky has been sadly growing that depressing mop of stringy hairy grease out ever since.

Moonpie

kiwifarms.net
I'm just still amazed people go out in public looking like that...absolutely no self-respect at all.
Just like these people you see out with pajamas on.
Can't believe Hamber wore that nasty ass ratty black shirt out. Looks like she rolled around in the floor in it.
I think it all goes back to their mentality.
They have minds of teenagers. They don't care. Especially Thumbster with that greasy hair pulled back showing that huge, crooked face. Weird ugly ass teens at that.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does it look like Becky's hair is starting to thin out/recede a bit? Also it will be really funny to see Amber's reaction if Becky starts putting her hair in a poop bun like Amber. What could Amber possibly say to that? That greasy poop buns look like shit on fatties?
View attachment 969005
It's hard to tell because her face is drooping down

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Just like these people you see out with pajamas on.
Can't believe Hamber wore that nasty ass ratty black shirt out. Looks like she rolled around in the floor in it.
I think it all goes back to their mentality.
They have minds of teenagers. They don't care. Especially Thumbster with that greasy hair pulled back showing that huge, crooked face. Weird ugly ass teens at that.
Lots of teens are better put together than these slobs. I mean--there's Big Al, greasy hair, make up spackled on, adorned with cheap, ugly "jewelry", covered in stains, fur, dandruff, and dirt. With the stench zone approaching 20 feet in all directions.....It's more than just the fat causing all the stares....

Moonpie

kiwifarms.net
Lots of teens are better put together than these slobs. I mean--there's Big Al, greasy hair, make up spackled on, adorned with cheap, ugly "jewelry", covered in stains, fur, dandruff, and dirt. With the stench zone approaching 20 feet in all directions.....It's more than just the fat causing all the stares....
Even if she was dressed to the nines- as they say- with perfect makeup and hair- she will always be abnormal. A freak show. She will always be stared at wherever she goes.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does it look like Becky's hair is starting to thin out/recede a bit? Also it will be really funny to see Amber's reaction if Becky starts putting her hair in a poop bun like Amber. What could Amber possibly say to that? That greasy poop buns look like shit on fatties?
View attachment 969005
There is no fixing this tragedy, nature was not kind to Thumby

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Crossposted from today's video thread, Misty's fat thumb-lookin ass made an appearance in today's video.

I found it interesting that ALR mentioned they were having to drive her around and drop her off. This seems to mean that she doesn't have a car/license? I do remember ALR expressing fake as fuck pride in an unnamed Becky sister for getting their license, maybe it was the other sister. Or Misty fucked it up somehow. Being a tremendous fuckup at everyday adult tasks does kind of fit the bill for these people.
I guess AL is scared to let Becky be alone with a haydur. Misty seems like an histrionic type and probably tried to gaslight AL into thinking that she was talking about some other 600 lb lesbian named Amber. Whether or not that worked, I guess it was enough for AL to try to convince herself (and us) that they're all one big happy family now.

Yup. She's definitely hanging out with the thumb sisters because it's shthooo much fun to supervise their candle purchases and chaperone their dinner dates. Not because she's afraid of what Misty will say behind her back. Nosiree.

It must be so hard for AL to comprehend someone loving someone (or even wanting to spend time with someone) other than her kyuuute self.

The real question though: How the fuck do they all fit in that long-suffering car? AL has to have the seat all the way back and reclined almost flat, so Misty would have to sit behind Becky. Since AL effectively takes up two seats (front and back) she couldn't even angle her knees over to the passenger side, meaning her entire beanbag body has to compress down into a normal human sized space (and even a normal-sized adult would find squeezing into a backseat behind Becky to be a snug fit).

I just don't get it.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 969005
Untreated PCOS can cause male pattern baldness. She’s said she has it. She should be on some regimen of BC/hormones and a form of diuretic to get rid of the excess androgen. That’s also what’s likely causing her kidney/heart issues. Being female and having excess testosterone and androgen is not a good combo and the body tends to rebel if left to simmer in it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino