Orbiter The Rebecca Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Erins Wifey

What cereal is that?
kiwifarms.net
No way he doesn't know about Norma's GFM drama, so why the fuck would he ALSO make a GFM?

Do people really think they are that dumb to also throw money at him after they threw money at Norma and basically heard fuck-all about her ever since?

If you want gibs me dat at least put some effort into it.
He is listed as the beneficiary on Poormas GFM. My question is whether or not it's against GFMs TOS to have 2 campaigns for yourself at the same time. Seems fishy to me. They're not very bright, are they? Don't answer that. It's rhetorical. I'm calling MistyDawn pedo fvcker as the next GFM scam.....

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is listed as the beneficiary on Poormas GFM. My question is whether or not it's against GFMs TOS to have 2 campaigns for yourself at the same time. Seems fishy to me. They're not very bright, are they? Don't answer that. It's rhetorical. I'm calling MistyDawn pedo fvcker as the next GFM scam.....
And you know if AL manages to hook another sucker and leave Becky, she'll suddenly need dia-lie-sus and set one up. Even though she has Medicaid or whatever.

Of course, since she actually doesn't have any income other than AL's tit, she would be up shit creek -- but "muh kidneys" sound better on a GFM page than "I willingly made myself dependent on a person who's notoriously unreliable and they bailed, please, I need more snapbacks".

Chip

kiwifarms.net
I guess we'll see if Misty Dawn Pedo Fucker is any more adept at keeping her garbage mother alive than she was with keeping her kid alive.

You couldn't pay me to watch Callie, not even with Norma's GFM money. She's booger eating stupid.
She has such an overblown sense of self importance. Zachary Michael asked on his twitter how people felt about their collab and I simply stated I didn't care for it, and she blocked me. She really has nothing to add to any conversation. I'd rather give Norma more money toward her scam then watch Callie's video.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Knowing what is actually going on around Amber and Becky right now. It is low class and selfish of Amber to be all about Amber while Becky's mom Norma is dying from stage four liver cancer.

On Mother's day, one would assume the reason that Amber was upset was because of Norma but Nah it was her past history, etc.

While, I have my own personal history with Jerry, Norma, and the rest. I would never wish in a million years anyone to go through the pain of what they are going through. No one deserves it and I wish them the best

Below I will post some receipts and one extra and proves that Jerry and Norma are married (thus she is covered by Tri-care) or Jerry is lying to his attorney, my attorney, and the state of Kentucky courts.
1234567890.png1234567891.png101097108_307871573542927_7424526217304342528_n.jpg

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
It's not about whatever physical pain symptom she is there for, it's about the manipulation. Turns out Becky's mum is dying and was in hospital around this time, Amber has gone from "wahhh I'm too fat to travel to see my mum who I just spoke to on the phone" to "I don't have a mum" is because becky is losing hers.

Amber is about the manipulation for attention.
Amber always ends up in hospital after Becky has gone away to see her family - as a way of punishing her for leaving her alone - a classic borderline symptom

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
It's not about whatever physical pain symptom she is there for, it's about the manipulation. Turns out Becky's mum is dying and was in hospital around this time, Amber has gone from "wahhh I'm too fat to travel to see my mum who I just spoke to on the phone" to "I don't have a mum" is because becky is losing hers.

Amber is about the manipulation for attention.
I hate to be late to the party, and apologies if this has already been discussed, but is Norma confirmed to be actually dying? I thought she was doing okay-ish after her surgery, but then again, I haven't seen any discussion on her since Frazzle's accounts.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None