The Rebecca Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

Erins Wifey

I'm just here for the hate parade
kiwifarms.net
No way he doesn't know about Norma's GFM drama, so why the fuck would he ALSO make a GFM?

Do people really think they are that dumb to also throw money at him after they threw money at Norma and basically heard fuck-all about her ever since?

If you want gibs me dat at least put some effort into it.
He is listed as the beneficiary on Poormas GFM. My question is whether or not it's against GFMs TOS to have 2 campaigns for yourself at the same time. Seems fishy to me. They're not very bright, are they? Don't answer that. It's rhetorical. I'm calling MistyDawn pedo fvcker as the next GFM scam.....

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
He is listed as the beneficiary on Poormas GFM. My question is whether or not it's against GFMs TOS to have 2 campaigns for yourself at the same time. Seems fishy to me. They're not very bright, are they? Don't answer that. It's rhetorical. I'm calling MistyDawn pedo fvcker as the next GFM scam.....
And you know if AL manages to hook another sucker and leave Becky, she'll suddenly need dia-lie-sus and set one up. Even though she has Medicaid or whatever.

Of course, since she actually doesn't have any income other than AL's tit, she would be up shit creek -- but "muh kidneys" sound better on a GFM page than "I willingly made myself dependent on a person who's notoriously unreliable and they bailed, please, I need more snapbacks".

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino