Orbiter The Rebecca Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

Sure Thing Idiot

Kinda bug, kinda snack
kiwifarms.net
If this stage four cancer shit is indeed happening Amber is a bigger scumbag than I thought making these "dont tell me who I am" videos and trying to get attention in emerg in the middle of the night on snapchat or whatever it was. Certain cancers can progress to the final stages very quickly. Unfortunately like many of us I've seen a few cancers progress rapidly. I had a loved one who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and the speed at which they were diagnosed and died was so unbelievably sudden that grasping the magnitude of what was going to happen wasn't even an option. I'm talking literally on vacation to needing an emergency flight home to being put in the ground in less than 3 months. Not surprised Becky is a lifeless zombie in every video with zero fucks to give and if she has any remaining free thought about her she'd peace out while she isn't trapped by her grief. Never been a fan of her but I have empathy even if her family are a bunch of backwards idiots. Watching a loved one (not to mention a parent) die fucked out on painkillers so strong they can't talk or communicate anymore is a fate I wouldn't wish on anybody. Becky is in for a wild ride and I can't think of a worse person to need support from than Amber.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very often, no symptoms show up until the cancer, (liver), is well established & in stage 3 or 4. Unfortunately, the more common symptoms: unexplained weight loss, decreased appetite, nausea and/or vomiting can also be caused by chemo or radiation treatment. Norma may have been experiencing symptoms & initially, those might have been attributed to her breast cancer treatment. Please bear in mind, I'm really generalizing & speculating here, in the absence of any first or even second hand knowledge.

Most web sites shy away from giving success rates for treatment, most often stating it's "difficult" to treat because it's usually picked up really late.

Regardless, it's a shitty, shitty death & I hope her treating doctors are not averse to giving her enough pain medication.

Added: I'll second the comment above mine about Amber being a shitty partner right now. If she can't be helpful, (I know she can't take on chores, cooking, laundry or shopping), she should at least offer a sympathetic ear to Beckie, tons of huge, making meals for Becky for a change & not what SHE eats but what Becky wants.

Over & above that she needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP about herself & her incredibly minor reasons for being depressed, anxious, etc. If she wants to upload anything, she'd be best served by keeping her uploads brief & focusing on how she's trying to help Becky through what literally has to be the worst time of her life.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Just so I have the timeline right: Big Al does her usual "There's serious stuff going on, guise, I can't talk about it." vaguelogging, about Norma. Mother's Day, Becky rightfully goes to spend time with her mother who, if this is all true, probably doesn't have a lot of time left. In between these two, Eric does a livestream, with Big Al being a screeching banshee during it, interrupting and basically being a pain in the ass, and lecturing Becky about bringing the fucking cat out, and chugging "wine", which on second look appears to be some sparkly crap, and Becky not giving a single shit about it (and good for her, for once). All along, of course Big Al is "me me me", has D&D over, and then on Mother's Day throws herself a pity party despite the fact she could contact her mother if she wanted to (she does not, just as she does not want to lose weight). To repay Becky's disloyalty for being gone to visit her dying mother, she then makes Becky take her to the ER for another dx on her urinary tract.

JFC, I'm no fan of the Williams Hillbillies, but goddamn. If there's nothing else that demonstrates the story of the grifter and the narcissist, this definitely does.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Very often, no symptoms show up until the cancer, (liver), is well established & in stage 3 or 4. Unfortunately, the more common symptoms: unexplained weight loss, decreased appetite, nausea and/or vomiting can also be caused by chemo or radiation treatment. Norma may have been experiencing symptoms & initially, those might have been attributed to her breast cancer treatment. Please bear in mind, I'm really generalizing & speculating here, in the absence of any first or even second hand knowledge.

Most web sites shy away from giving success rates for treatment, most often stating it's "difficult" to treat because it's usually picked up really late.

Regardless, it's a shitty, shitty death & I hope her treating doctors are not averse to giving her enough pain medication.

Added: I'll second the comment above mine about Amber being a shitty partner right now. If she can't be helpful, (I know she can't take on chores, cooking, laundry or shopping), she should at least offer a sympathetic ear to Beckie, tons of huge, making meals for Becky for a change & not what SHE eats but what Becky wants.

Over & above that she needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP about herself & her incredibly minor reasons for being depressed, anxious, etc. If she wants to upload anything, she'd be best served by keeping her uploads brief & focusing on how she's trying to help Becky through what literally has to be the worst time of her life.
I can’t imagine how Amber can fake Curvy Calories, do live-streams, make Tik Toks and shovel pounds of junk food in her mouth while Becky is going through the worst time of her life. (Personal experience, it is the worst time). Oh Amber is depressed? Amber has an eye twitch? Oh how terrible! Can you imagine what Becky thinks when she hears this bullshit?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky seems willing to tolerate a lot of narc shit & nasty "domestic" chores but even the most patient, (or brain dead), person has a limit. When that limit takes a long time & tons of egregious behaviour to be reached, it's generally over. Dead. Done. Dinner.

If/when that point is reached, Becky will either punt Amber, try to or successfully kill herself or bury herself in a sea of drugs. I can't imagine even Becky putting up with Amber's self-centeredness as it's been displayed in her uploads & social media. It's the kind of acting out I expect to see in a young child who knows something is really, really WRONG in the family but doesn't know what. That child just knows it's a Bad Thing & acts out to relieve the emotional stress. Amber is theoretically, a grown woman & there is simply no excuse for her displayed behaviour. And yes, she'll whine: "You don't know me, I don't show you every aspect of my life. There are things going on you don't know about."

Who gives a shit; we see the bratty behaviour & attention seeking she's putting out.

baby needs to put herself in a corner & stay there while the grownups deal.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I can’t imagine how Amber can fake Curvy Calories, do live-streams, make Tik Toks and shovel pounds of junk food in her mouth while Becky is going through the worst time of her life. (Personal experience, it is the worst time). Oh Amber is depressed? Amber has an eye twitch? Oh how terrible! Can you imagine what Becky thinks when she hears this bullshit?
Piece of cake for a narcissist. BIG piece of cake, in Big Al's case.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
This is exactly what I was thinking!! Now that the news is out there, I'm sure she'll try to defend herself by saying that's why she filmed such a backlog and why she hasn't been updating in real-time. But fuck that, she can be all angry that people accuse her of doctor shopping or not having binges, meanwhile, Becky is spending her last days with her mom? It's not like amber didn't know about this while she was filming that crap and spending hours rehearsing those dances. She's just a vile lump of fat. I don't like becky, but she deserves better than this, anyone would.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
This is exactly what I was thinking!! Now that the news is out there, I'm sure she'll try to defend herself by saying that's why she filmed such a backlog and why she hasn't been updating in real-time. But fuck that, she can be all angry that people accuse her of doctor shopping or not having binges, meanwhile, Becky is spending her last days with her mom? It's not like amber didn't know about this while she was filming that crap and spending hours rehearsing those dances. She's just a vile lump of fat. I don't like becky, but she deserves better than this, anyone would.
I bet it didn’t even occur to Amber to make a video saying she is taking time off YouTube for personal reasons and when it’s appropriate she will update her audience. Ya know, like other vloggers have done. Her ego would never allow such civility.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Thanks, @FrazzleCakes for the update. Yeah, I'm no fan of this clan either, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. 💙

As if Amber isn't useless enough on a normal day. Now Becky gets to shoulder 100% of the burden watching her mom battle a terminal illness AND still has to be driver, personal shopper and emotional support for a 30 year-old assbag that doesn't give two shits about anyone but herself.

Sage advice that a lot of people have offered for years, but seems especially timely now: Becky needs to take the trash out and dump this bitch. Her life is about to change in immeasurable ways, and she needs to surround herself with the right kind of support system. Amber ain't it. She might be able to squeeze out some fake tears and weak platitudes for pity points online, but at the end of the day, she's not a shoulder to lean on or the kind of partner that's willing to step up in a time of crisis. Infact, she's never been.

She WILL make this about her. She already has, judging by the selfies of herself at the ER again for the millionth time. Nobody cares that your IV hurts because some poor nurse couldn't find a vein in your fat fucking arm. Good lord.

This news about Norma makes her recent vlogs seem all the more selfish and tone-deaf!

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't something like that have been caught sooner? Or is liver cancer similar to Ovarian cancer(you don't know you have it until too late)?
No, liver cancer is a bastard.

PL, but one of my family members died because of it. She developed a breast tumor the size of her fist in less than a year, had a mastectomy and went through with the chemio for about six months. Even after that, she went to her doctor and oncologist religiously, and they kept saying everything was alright. In less than four months after her last chemio session, they found she had a liver tumor about 4cm long, and due to her age and how draining the previous operations and processes had been, she decided to not get any cure. Three months after the first diagnosis, the tumor had grown to 7cm in length. After three other months, she was on morphine because the pain wouldn't let her sleep or even remotely function as a human being, and they kept upping the dose until she died, which happened only nine months after the first diagnosis.

There's no escaping that shit, it grows and grows, and, just like my family member, Norma isn't young and her body has gone through a very stressful process already.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's fucking awful. Wouldn't wish end stage liver cancer on my worst enemy. It's not just pain and fatigue and awfulness.... it's encephalopathy, your mind just falling away, not to mention something called ascites which is insane fluid buildup in your abdomen. A normal sized human can start to look like Amberlynn overnight. It's a fucking grim, painful, heartbreaking for family, way to go.

But focus on what's important: don't diagnose Amberlynn, u don't kno her mentulz.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Becky has silently enabled and supported ambers lies and bullshit for 3 years,but trust if norma passes and amber gets on camera making fake crying vids or vlogs using her death as a reason for her over eating Becky will snap. I do believe Becky has a limit we and even amber hasn't seen.

Also absolutely fuck amber for having Becky take her to the fucking ER during this because it stings when she pisses. Bitch grow up and pee when you have to.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
^^That is so sick. So, that's why she suddenly has re-characterized her relationship with her mother. I wondered why she suddenly claims not to even have a mom. I guess a mother who's passed away is hard to one-up, but I guess she said she's going to try, anyway. While they have more than questionable character, I'd think even they'd draw the line at this big of a lie.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky isn't going to do shit. She'll probably gain more weight, maybe hit the benzos a little harder, but the last thing I see her doing is breaking up with her cash cow. Amber is ridiculous and horrifically insensitive but she's always been like that. This isn't a new development for Becky. Beckster is going to be sad enough that her white trash momma got sent to the NASCAR track in the sky, the last thing she's going to want to do is get a job on top of that.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
Becky isn't going to do shit. She'll probably gain more weight, maybe hit the benzos a little harder, but the last thing I see her doing is breaking up with her cash cow. Amber is ridiculous and horrifically insensitive but she's always been like that. This isn't a new development for Becky. Beckster is going to be sad enough that her white trash momma got sent to the NASCAR track in the sky, the last thing she's going to want to do is get a job on top of that.
I agree. I think Becky is likely to try and lose her self in substances, or more extremely will try to commit suicide, rather than removing the leech that is Amber.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
my heart goes out to all the kiwis who have lost friends and loved ones to cancer. its a fucking bitch and yes, its not something decent people would wish on anyone.

amber, like always, has her fat moonface wedged up her massive shelf ass. she needs to get over herself (but lmao yeah right)

as awful as cancer is, its also sadly something a lot of us can understand and have experience with...and despite being the autismal cyber bully patrol, i like to think we have a certain amount of empathy. some of us have lost friends, some of us have lost godmothers and grandparents, some of us have actually lost a mother already *hint hint* amber isnt fucking special and needs to focus for the first time ever one someone besides her fat narcissist self.

Rocketleaguer

kiwifarms.net
I understand you joined earlier this year but if you read up on any of her past behaviour you'd know this isn't really surprising in the slightest.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
The fact that amber made Becky film her crying about her ER visit is even worse, she could have filmed it privately in her bedroom but she made Becky who is already losing someone film her sobbing about her leaking pussy. That takes a level of selfishness I’ve never seen before.

Tags
None