Orbiter The Rebecca Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait remission with stave 4 liver cancer??

The odds on making 5 years is 30% let alone remission. Is she delusional or what? No oncologist would say they are hoping to get you into remission, they would never give that sort of false hope

My Mother died from liver cancer as her uterine cancer spread before her hysterectomy, they found the tumor and within 2 weeks she died. Thankfully I was able to bring her home and give her hospice drugs to keep her comfortable and she died in her own bed with her family there.

Sure Thing Idiot

Kinda bug, kinda snack
kiwifarms.net

The odds on making 5 years is 30% let alone remission. Is she delusional or what? No oncologist would say they are hoping to get you into remission, they would never give that sort of false hope

My Mother died from liver cancer as her uterine cancer spread before her hysterectomy, they found the tumor and within 2 weeks she died. Thankfully I was able to bring her home and give her hospice drugs to keep her comfortable and she died in her own bed with her family there.
The remission comment is probably partly fear, denial and desperation. I half-knew someone known for being apathic who never really expressed too much compassion for others. When my close friend was dying of pancreatic cancer this person said something to the effect of "shit happens, life goes on". Cant quite remember, kinda blocked it out. However years later when they were diagnosed with their own terminal cancer they became very hopeful and made strangely out of character remarks they'd never make before "there has to be something they can do", "the technology is so much better" , "miracles happen" to "Im afraid" very quickly. Everyone knows they're going to die and I'm stating the obvious here but when their time is actually coming to an end some people become blindly wishful and delusional against their better reasoning skills. The doctor was a fucking saint to my friend but didn't bullshit for one second and helped in every way he could but asked straight up in the kindest way do you have a will do you have someone who can help you or who you trust in the event you aren't able to. Sorry for the cancer sperg. The doctor probably suggested no such thing as from my own experience they don't give false hope in terminal cases and don't beat around the bush when it comes to the truth about your odds because its a very sensitive, somber topic.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm sorry about your mom.
It seems as though when hospice is brought up- you know it's the end. It's final.
I had a hard time accepting that.
I can't understand how that lardass can be so callous and inconsiderate. Becky needs to be with her mom. That fat bitch is evil. I'm convinced of it. She has beady dead eyes.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
The remission comment is probably partly fear, denial and desperation. I half-knew someone known for being apathic who never really expressed too much compassion for others. When my close friend was dying of pancreatic cancer this person said something to the effect of "shit happens, life goes on". Cant quite remember, kinda blocked it out.
Can't say I blame you. Saying something like that could easily start some huge fights. But, yea, I agree the fear, denia and desperation part. Some people go so far as to dream that the doctors made a mistake.

I bet ALR would be the sort of person to say "well, life goes on" and hopefully Becky will finally clock her before leaving for good.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Rate me optimistic or autistic, but I sincerely hope Becks goes to see her mom before the end. Knowing she has depression big time, the heartache is going to leave a huge mark. I'd like to see Becky shaken up to the point of leaving Amber deal alone with her deathfat life. Imagine the tantrums. Imagine Beck finally fed up.

Also, the ill-intentioned par of me really wants to see the lenght our BigNarc will go to make it all about her and how it's so s c a r y for her and her anxieteeee and depreshun and whatever shit she'll make up. Just for everyone, especially fag shanty, to see what a nasty cunt she is.

Yeah. Not going to happen.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
was there one single bit of punctuation in that long ramble? We're to believe Norma & fam cut her off over some money, (not going back to try & decipher that messy verbiage), but she knows Norma is 'very sick' & that Amber has cancer?
Yeah, if Norma cut her off how would she be in the loop on anything?

I'd like more details on pedofucker Misty Dawn being a cash cow, tbh. Is she doing crotch cancer curses for money now?

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I cried laughing at that comment from Annie. Why does every middle aged/older person in the amberbeckyverse leave huge long comments like that? I bet she typed that out on a big computer that she plays bingo or Facebook games on. All of them list off a bunch of ailments they have as well for no reason. Why is every single person they know have a shit ton of physical problems?

Tags
None