Orbiter The Rebecca Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1401479View attachment 1401480View attachment 1401481
Whitepages shows that Norma and Jerry aren’t married. They would be listed as family members like Eric and Rickie
Those sites have really shitty inaccurate info. IIRC Norma and Jerry got married relatively recently and it often takes a while for that stuff to show up in Spokeo/Whitepages/etc.

When I search myself on sites like that, I get listed as a relative of people who I've never heard of before in my life, am listed as different people with different spellings of my name, some of my previous addresses are missing and the dates are inaccurate on others.

I wouldn't regard this as proof they aren't married.

mallgoth

kiwifarms.net
Those sites have really shitty inaccurate info. IIRC Norma and Jerry got married relatively recently and it often takes a while for that stuff to show up in Spokeo/Whitepages/etc.

When I search myself on sites like that, I get listed as a relative of people who I've never heard of before in my life, am listed as different people with different spellings of my name, some of my previous addresses are missing and the dates are inaccurate on others.

I wouldn't regard this as proof they aren't married.
They were married recently? So the cancer gofundme wasn’t a scam?

Tags
None