The Relentless March Forward -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Kupier

talking about dairy products in an unhygeinic way
kiwifarms.net
Happy New Year, Kiwis. This site has been a highlight to my mental wellbeing during 2020. Thanks for the laughs.

I'm also looking forward to more merch runs. I'm really hoping to see a second printing of the Plague Kiwi, they came out fantastic and bigger than expected.

Cheers, all.

plgfarts

"Dirty, bearded men in a room."
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, Null. If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I'll get us steaks and some good, stiff drinks.

Happy New Year, everyone. May all of your roads lead to warm sands, and wealth beyond measure.

Sammies#1Fan

Until Death To Us Apart
kiwifarms.net
Happy New Year, kiwis!

Thank you, Josh, for running the site for us. Sammie Bushart got me here somehow (???) and I'm still hanging out. I appreciate the laughs.

Looking forward to the next merch run. I bought a zillion fucking t-shirts through quarantine and never got a KF one. How about something about getting covid for Christmas, because I know a lot of people, myself included, got that stupid virus. Ugh.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
merchandise runs

would really chap Wern's fat hide nice and hard, now that he's taken to this stupid new kick of trying to market himself as a Cameo star

I can already hear him mooing about muh copyright infringement now!

I-chi

Screaming Manchild Assassin
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for all that you do, and all that you have suffered to give us this tiny island in a sea of stagnant, sterilized, corporate space. God Bless, let's make a more fun future.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Kentucky-Fried Monopoly Toad
kiwifarms.net
Happy new year, everyone. Let our dumb internet people forum survive, because God knows we don't have many other places to go for that.