The Relentless March Forward -

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Per our discussion, there are now private tags. I'd discourage using these until I can explicitly describe how I want them used. I've rushed it through for the Dream thread because it will provide an urgent example of how search engines react to the new standard.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

This will render as an error message to guests. You can see for yourself in private tabs.

I'll try to get Tor custom permissions tonight.
Once you have the tor permissions running, I think I'd edit the text slightly from:
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
to something like:
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties. Please create an account or visit our onion url.
Just to make it extra clear (and turn an unfortunate necessity into free advertising space.)

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Per our discussion, there are now private tags. I'd discourage using these until I can explicitly describe how I want them used. I've rushed it through for the Dream thread because it will provide an urgent example of how search engines react to the new standard.
Select-to-quote pulls it out of the private tag, btw:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus finibus eu justo at pellentesque. Etiam scelerisque, est quis auctor commodo, turpis arcu hendrerit ante, in convallis metus mauris ac metus. Integer eget sodales lacus, sit amet dignissim enim. In ac interdum elit. Sed condimentum magna vel ipsum tristique mattis. Curabitur convallis arcu sit amet tincidunt sodales. Donec ut varius metus, at porta diam. Cras faucibus mi vel dignissim consequat. Vivamus ut felis a nisi bibendum ultricies sit amet maximus lacus. Sed accumsan, mi sit amet consectetur cursus, turpis nisl scelerisque est, ultrices vestibulum felis ex eget sem. Quisque eu arcu vitae arcu ullamcorper euismod. Ut sagittis a quam quis rutrum. Suspendisse a dignissim dolor, in auctor est. Integer placerat libero mauris. Curabitur eget orci vitae massa hendrerit facilisis.

The doxbox looks great. I would suggest moving the graphics and coloring to the right side instead of the left side though. This is because the graphics overlap with the text and make it hard to read, especially dox.

Comparison, current vs proposed:
1609789315061.png

Least Concern

Pretend I have a vtuber avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net

This will render as an error message to guests. You can see for yourself in private tabs.

I'll try to get Tor custom permissions tonight.
I wonder if the private tags work correctly when in quotes.

EDIT: Yeah, seems to. I guess people could still just quote parts of the private block to "unprivate" it though.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
I’m happy to see the updates, but I am willing to admit that I personally am likely better off sticking around the beauty parlor and shipping/game nonsense. Not much political stuff there.

Sketch

Lvl 9001 shit poster
kiwifarms.net
Omg I thought the pixels on my phone were going out.
Glad to know that's coming from the site.

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you know how to fix the page flickering / font distortion effect on mobile phones when loading a page that has a lot of images or videos, let me know.
Not just on mobile phones. Editing an OP with lots of screenshots and photos on desktop causes so much flickering and partial-screen blackouts that it is next-to unworkable

I'm talking about things like this:
1.png