The Relentless March Forward -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

germboy

kiwifarms.net
if you know how to fix the page flickering / font distortion effect on mobile phones when loading a page that has a lot of images or videos, let me know.
The page flicker issue is not just on mobile or when editing, im getting it just from loading some pages and especially when opening/closing spoiler'd images. (for example the dream thread that's linked on the frontpage is really bad with this)
For reference, I'm using Brave on windows 10 on a 2560x1440 monitor. (maybe it's related to large/non-standard window resolutions? just guessing)

Slamerella

I've completed 300 missions in VR
kiwifarms.net
Guarantee you this right now.
After the dust has settled and it's resolved whether peacefully, or whether it's just in a mental tug of war, the whole event will be forgotten like every other "warmongering" trend in January. Remember when World War III was hyped up for the last THREE YEARS? Give it a few days and people will get tired, go home, and things will resume.

Oh and Covid numbers might go up so there's that.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
Guarantee you this right now.
After the dust has settled and it's resolved whether peacefully, or whether it's just in a mental tug of war, the whole event will be forgotten like every other "warmongering" trend in January. Remember when World War III was hyped up for the last THREE YEARS? Give it a few days and people will get tired, go home, and things will resume.

Oh and Covid numbers might go up so there's that.
Naaaaah, Government and Leftists will EASILY use this as a excuse to basically being a Right winger a hate crime, by pointing at this whole event today and give them more excuses to enact more controlling rules on peoples rights.

I can easily see it.

Slamerella

I've completed 300 missions in VR
kiwifarms.net
Naaaaah, Government and Leftists will EASILY use this as a excuse to basically being a Right winger a hate crime, by pointing at this whole event today and give them more excuses to enact more controlling rules on peoples rights.

I can easily see it.
I can see that. But I don't see this getting to a point where it'll have some effective change or genuine impact. They can say it's a spark but even then, sparks can fly and never land.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a serious question, but will registrations ever reopen?

I'm just glad I signed up when I did.

I wouldn't miss it if I'm honest. There are really too many /pol/ rejects coming in that treat shit too seriously.

I'm not sure how to solve this problem as it will inevitably lead to stagnation, but that's why I don't run this site.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Probably. It's pretty generic to lock registrations when there is a horde of lunatics about to arrive, like when plebbit kicked off the_donald.
Makes sense.
There are really too many /pol/ rejects coming in that treat shit too seriously.
Yeah, some people treat the whole site like it's A+H.

Rozzy

A UwU Shiba Inu
kiwifarms.net
The Dems weren't bothered much in the summer when cities went up in flames with peaceful riots, but this is different because it's supporters of the opposing party who did minor damage in comparison. Twitter and Facebook are and always have been the cesspit of the Internet so getting rid of those two platforms would make a great start.

I can't see how KiwiFarms has played any part or influenced rioting/protests other than discussion of what's already been posted in the MSM or on social media, therefore the Dems have no valid reason to target this forum.