The Republican double standard on gun rights -

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons
ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.
These are all things said by the American conservative posterboy, how do Republicans try and get around this obvious hypocrisy?

Shit you're right ok I'm a die hard democrat now since they've never had a double standard on anything or ever changed stances. Fuck freedom and rights and shit, poz my neghole comrade!

The fact that the black panthers were able to scare politicians into acting by open carrying just shows how important the 2nd amendment is. Of course politicians would be against guns the moment they were afraid of them. One of the more important parts of being conservative is realizing you can't fucking trust someone with power.

It's funny hearing liberals talk about this specific incident. Its so fucking weird to see gun hating people suddenly describe gun control as racist and gun ownership as empowering.

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit you're right ok I'm a die hard democrat now since they've never had a double standard on anything or ever changed stances. Fuck freedom and rights and shit, poz my neghole comrade!

The fact that the black panthers were able to scare politicians into acting by open carrying just shows how important the 2nd amendment is. Of course politicians would be against guns the moment they were afraid of them. One of the more important parts of being conservative is realizing you can't fucking trust someone with power.

It's funny hearing liberals talk about this specific incident. Its so fucking weird to see gun hating people suddenly describe gun control as racist and gun ownership as empowering.
I'm pointing out how flawed and dumb your logic is. You don't have to believe in something to show how it's being misused.

• Informative
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Donald Trump is a current representation of the modern Republican party, then you have a LONG way to go of establishing yourselves as a moral beacon of liberty, civil rights and prosperity.

You're only marginally better than the current Democratic party of Sicilon Valley, MSM and white liberalism. And I'm being generous...

Tags
None