The Retail Horror Thread 2: More Tales to Chill your Bones -

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
People really have been complete cunts to cashiers lately. I thought shit was obnoxious when I was one back in the day, can't imagine how irritating it must be to serve these fuckwits in "the new normal" era. I've seen people (boomers naturally) literally throwing their items at the cashier, calling them brain damaged if they're not sanitizing their hands after touching each item, whining about waiting in line because the store is short staffed due to Wu Flu, one dickweed actually removed his mask to directly cough at one poor girl ringing him up because she wouldn't sell him her personal bottle of hand sanitizer.

I'm an agnostic, but still, God bless you guys working in customer service and not murdering these cretins.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
People really have been complete cunts to cashiers lately. I thought shit was obnoxious when I was one back in the day, can't imagine how irritating it must be to serve these fuckwits in "the new normal" era. I've seen people (boomers naturally) literally throwing their items at the cashier, calling them brain damaged if they're not sanitizing their hands after touching each item, whining about waiting in line because the store is short staffed due to Wu Flu, one dickweed actually removed his mask to directly cough at one poor girl ringing him up because she wouldn't sell him her personal bottle of hand sanitizer.

I'm an agnostic, but still, God bless you guys working in customer service and not murdering these cretins.
I’ve been telling people that the longer this goes on I’m less worried about catching the wuflu and more worried about catching an assault charge

Tags
None